Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting your dying dad on tiktok for clout is sick
I’m in dire shock at this. In fact it’s absolutely sick. She hasn’t seen him for 20 odd years, walked past each other in the street last week. He’s far to ill to consent to this as he can’t even talk?! Give the man some dignity!!! And as for Dan stood their filming a man who he’s never met dying he is just as sick as her.

Reactions: 17
Why is Dan going along with this ? It’s absolutely shameful they really are both as thick as each other
I thought she was dim but harmless but this is just too far

Reactions: 2
I remember her doing a tik tok saying she saw him in the street and didn’t speak to him and now she’s filming him seriously ill in hospital for tik tok. Disgusting!!

Reactions: 6
I remember her doing a tik tok saying she saw him in the street and didn’t speak to him and now she’s filming him seriously ill in hospital for tik tok. Disgusting!!
I was just about to say this the day before her wedding now she's filming him on his death bed absolutely ridiculous

Dan is worse for doing it

I was feeling sorry for her, she was clearly really upset even if she was rambling a bit. That's too far though, really shocked me actually. Give the man some dignity.

Hope she takes it down

That is the creepiest video I have ever seen. Who an earth posts a dying man without their consent for attention 😳

Seriously why would she post that, vile women , poor man can't even in a dignified way being posted on tiktok for clout and sympathy.

I was just about to post that she’s the type of person to have that black and white, her hand in his hand death bed photo on her Facebook profile and she’s one-upped it!! Absolutely vile. No respect at all.

Reactions: 4
I’m lost for words. Consent, Charlotte - use your brain and think about it. Put yourself in the shoes of a patient who is currently unable to consent. Would you want a video of you in hospital on a public platform for hundreds or thousands of people to gawp at? 🤦‍♀️

I’m so angry. I hope he stabilises and improves, however I hope Charlotte takes a step back and thinks about what she’s doing.
---
If I knew the hospital and patient surname, I’d be calling them to advise them that there is a breach of patient privacy. I can guarantee that every hospital will have a policy that no patients are to be filmed without consent and if they do not have the capacity to consent then it will be the power of attorney that has to consent, which I highly doubt is Charlotte considering they haven’t spoken in 20 years!!

Last edited:
She’s done a video and said that she told Dan to film incase he responds and she wanted to capture it on video. Pull the other one Charlotte, here’s the date of the video she did with her sister saying she bumped into him 4 years ago. Reckons on tonight’s videos she hasn’t seen him for 20 years. Laughing saying he looked embarrassing. Yet here she is making multiple tik toks on him. She’s the embarrassing one.
---

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
its beyond me how people think its so normal to post these private moments.....
I know it's quiet sad really,nothing is left private anymore. How can she say that wasn't for views is beyond me,if it wasn't then it would have been a private moment of them 2. And you dare say anything about it because her followers jump on you like it's a normal thing to do,post a video of your dad dying.

I know it's quiet sad really,nothing is left private anymore. How can she say that wasn't for views is beyond me,if it wasn't then it would have been a private moment of them 2. And you dare say anything about it because her followers jump on you like it's a normal thing to do,post a video of your dad dying.
I understand maybe she wasn't thinking straight but Jesus when someone in my family passed away the first thing I DONT think of it getting my phone out and saying to my partner record this will you, then sit there and post it...

Reactions: 3
She’s taken it down, someone with sense must have had a word, she needs to stay away from the phone and spend some time with the poor man.

Lost any respect I had for her after posting her dying dad all over tiktok, disgraceful vile woman

Reactions: 4
Sorry im not getting it, she walked past him the week of her wedding and now he's so special she is posting about him constantly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.