Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes so dramatic its unreal sorry but she really is i get being scared and maybe its because ive been in hospital a lot so do not understand but it was a cyst? People have way worse things they go in hospital for and to actually say goodbye to someone it just seems so dramatic

Reactions: 5
God her videos over this cyst are unbearable! I appreciate it was painful and a bit scary having a procedure but I feel if you can manage to make a video every 5 minutes you’re probably okay. Did anyone see the beyond embarrassing one Dan did on his page of him like opening the front door and pretending to be shot? Weird. So weird. They’re so immature it’s ridiculous!

The video of her half talking half ramming toast into her mouth like a possessed animal, I had to turn off!

Reactions: 10
FFS! I have an incurable illness. I have to go to hospital every few weeks for treatment. This started before the Pandemic. I’ve had to sit around for hours at my hospital appointments over the past few years and it was particularly scary during Covid. I’ve had to have all my treatments, biopsy and receive my endless MRI and CT scan results alone. I’ve had an op and not even taken so much as a paracetamol and I never took any anti sickness (the ones I had to take in front of the nurses I hid) and the ones for home I threw away. Most of my appointments run late and although I always turn up on time I always have to wait for at least 2 hours over the allotted time because the ward is so busy. Once on the ward my treatment takes about three hours so it’s a whole day taken up which I’ve done for over three years now. I can tell you I have not moaned or cried (I’ve cried plenty in private) in front of anybody except my husband and certainly not as much as this stupid, attention seeking witch has for a cyst

She is a disgrace to that uniform she wears. The whining and complaining has been disgusting.

The nurses at my Hospital are amazing and couldn’t have done more for me whilst Ive been in their care.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
See she’s deleted a few of the posts from yesterday, just delete them all, absolutely ridiculous behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See she’s deleted a few of the posts from yesterday, just delete them all, absolutely ridiculous behaviour.
Literally… hopefully now she is home and calmer she will be able to look back and see that she was being OTT and just have a laugh about it

Reactions: 2
The next thread title has to be sepsis. Because that's all I could make out of her 10000 videos winging yesterday 😂😂

• Haha
Did anyone see the video Dan made 😭🤣 please it’s so dramatic. “POV having a lovely family holiday then Charlotte ends up in theatre” trying to get views from that is a bit sad tbh

Reactions: 1
I can’t cope with one of her recent holiday vids their sun loungers are facing away from the rest of the holiday goers I bet she hated Dan seeing the women in bikinis

Just after the discussion on here yesterday. Has she ever said why they only work part time? It’s not like Jasmine is a child who needs looking after anymore and she keeps complaining about how she’s short of cash?Although, maybe not if she can afford nearly 2 grand for a 3 day holiday? I do really want to feel sorry for her but she doesn’t help herself really :(

Obvs I could just be really judgmental right now and there may be a reason!

Jasmines TikTok she literally shows paragraph she wrote for amber, all of it not hidden and bless her. Reading it you can tell it was one sided relationship (I know you don’t look into future) (please don’t ever leave me) (if we argue read this) I’m so glad they aren’t together that isn’t love

Jasmines TikTok she literally shows paragraph she wrote for amber, all of it not hidden and bless her. Reading it you can tell it was one sided relationship (I know you don’t look into future) (please don’t ever leave me) (if we argue read this) I’m so glad they aren’t together that isn’t love
I think amber is toxic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.