Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
so she’s now letting one of the girls who egged their house and posted stuff through the letterbox and car etc stay at her house again she’s a massive mug and her daughters old enough to move out if she wants to associate with people who’ve betrayed her and her family. couldn’t be me!

Reactions: 9

opini0nated

Chatty Member
is it me or has she gone almost insufferable since Jasmine moved? It’s the way she’s milking it now, people her age move out all the time, for uni or work or with boyfriends/girlfriends, I know it’s hard seeing people grow up and leave but its a part of life. The constant tik toks are becoming too much !

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I’ve honestly got no sympathy for her with this pregnancy thing anymore, she has been drinking every night and in that awful embarrassing video with the wrestlers she is literally smoking a cig. She clearly isn’t serious about having a baby at all or she wouldn’t be doing stuff which is proven to reduce your fertility.

Also wtf is up with dans tits? They’re literally bigger than mine and he isn’t even that fat, it’s bizarre
33BA46CF-E505-49B9-8D99-6B2E4161AFC0.jpeg

B093C560-B864-4157-8DF5-9A1C1341C929.jpeg

548C03AB-01F0-4095-8C98-C9E8630C399E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I do feel for her a lot in this situation because regardless of how serious your condition is, being in hospital is not fun… but omg she’s just voicenoted dan thinking that the tiktok live would pause saying she wanted him to come and take her outside for a cigarette 🤣🤣 after making out like she was totally unable to walk 5 minutes before.

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
She’s so proud of her 18 year old for finally cooking… She’s sticking frozen food in an air fryer hun.. honestly this woman is a few tools short of a toolbox surely??

Popsymay16

Ridiculous! Her daughter goes through more friends & girlfriends than Charlotte does jacket potato’s

• Haha

Drea2904

Chatty Member
The video saying she can’t stand up then dan putting her out a Chinese and you see her reflection standing up filming him in the kitchen 😂 such a drama queen

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Roxy345

1 day where she hasn’t eaten and she thinks she has an eating disorder. Never known anyone to eat so much shite, not eating would do her good. Greedy hog

• Haha

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
I really dislike Jasmine. I think she’s a useless lump. She does absolutely sod all. She’s 17 and slept with 9 people already 😳 Each to their own but I think she’s a slapper, the STD’s floating about amongst them must be itchy as fuck. (Who even puts how many people they’ve slept with on the internet?) She spends her days sitting round on her arse making stupid videos badly lip syncing with captions alluding to being depressed or digs at past girlfriends or is it current girlfriends? I have no idea as she has a new girlfriend every week. I bet she stinks 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Imagine being her age and chomping on a baguette walking through town looking like a cow chewing cud , she's absolutely gross

• Sick

The Likely Lass

Chatty Member
FFS! I have an incurable illness. I have to go to hospital every few weeks for treatment. This started before the Pandemic. I’ve had to sit around for hours at my hospital appointments over the past few years and it was particularly scary during Covid. I’ve had to have all my treatments, biopsy and receive my endless MRI and CT scan results alone. I’ve had an op and not even taken so much as a paracetamol and I never took any anti sickness (the ones I had to take in front of the nurses I hid) and the ones for home I threw away. Most of my appointments run late and although I always turn up on time I always have to wait for at least 2 hours over the allotted time because the ward is so busy. Once on the ward my treatment takes about three hours so it’s a whole day taken up which I’ve done for over three years now. I can tell you I have not moaned or cried (I’ve cried plenty in private) in front of anybody except my husband and certainly not as much as this stupid, attention seeking Bitch has for a cyst

She is a disgrace to that uniform she wears. The whining and complaining has been disgusting.

The nurses at my Hospital are amazing and couldn’t have done more for me whilst Ive been in their care.

• Heart

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Everyone has their own tastes, it’s definitely not to mine. She looks like an overgrown doily and that piercing… 🙈

She clearly feels beautiful and is happy though and I think everyone deserves that, on their special day or any other day.

Bratxoxo

her latest tiktok of pouring coke from the carvery into a Tupperware to take home??? So weird