Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted that her dad passed away and posted a video of her dancing in her swimsuit at the same time……… no words 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Q the tears in hospital over her cyst in her private area. Charlotte I've had about 6 of them this year with my HS but I'm not on tiktok crying

Reactions: 4
Silly cow , last time it was as if she thought she was going to die when she went under the anaesthetic. Such a drama queen , attention seeker .

Reactions: 4
The video saying she can’t stand up then dan putting her out a Chinese and you see her reflection standing up filming him in the kitchen 😂 such a drama queen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god I can’t cope with the drama from this one, you can tell she’s gutted they didn’t keep her in she just loves drama. I don’t think she’s a bad person I just can’t be doing with the attention seeking. I’ve had the same type of cyst a few times, it is horrible but I’ve never carried on like her. Imagine sitting in the chemist with your legs spread eating a baguette and crisps 😂
Her sickness record at work must be crap, she always seems to be off sick

Reactions: 12
I cannot believe she would get stuck into a banquette and crisps in a Chemist.
Does sitting in a bath for ages not burst those things, I had one once and it hurt like hell but it just burst after a couple of days.

Reactions: 3
Wish this woman would just sit in a hot bath and let it get rid of itself instead of wasting nhs resources never mind the baguette in the chemist🤦‍♀️ a tuna baguette and cheese and onion crisps??? They’ll be smelling her for days

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That comment Dan made on her last video about Jasmin is absolutely vile. Why would you sit there and laugh about it. Completely inappropriate.

• Sick
of course she’s made a video defending brittany miller who has lied about having cancer, both slimy cunts

Reactions: 6
Literally doing it for views. Only was moaning yesterday her videos arent hitting the FYP.

Reactions: 3
'Everyone jumps on the bandwagon' from Charlotte.. also jumping in the bandwagon.

They are what I imagine a chavvy family to be like, bet they'd have been on Jeremy Kyle if it was still about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.