Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I grew up abroad so couldn’t legally drink until 21 but even if I lived here on my 18th there would be absolutely no way my mum and her boyfriend were coming out with me 🙈😂 She’s so clingy towards Jasmine it’s weird.

Reactions: 15
Its a party isnt it so seems normal to me .for my 18th i did a meal with a few friends and family then becasue a lot of my mates wasnt 18 yet i went out afterwards with my mum and 2 aunties and her friendand the one mate that was 18 😆

She did look lovely in blue dress and from what we’ve seen had a nice 18th which I’m happy for. I’ve always assumed her mum Dan would join them but at least (yet) they haven’t posted loads when they actually went out. Maybe enjoyed night off their phones

She did look lovely in blue dress and from what we’ve seen had a nice 18th which I’m happy for. I’ve always assumed her mum Dan would join them but at least (yet) they haven’t posted loads when they actually went out. Maybe enjoyed night off their phones
She needed a better bra for sure but she did look lovely as did Charlotte. Yeah I’ve thought about it now and I guess they’re the type of family to go out drinking together and they all seemed happy. I am pissing myself with that birthday cake though 🙈😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry i find the behaviour so freaking cringe i cant imagine my mum joining me on my birthday night out like that id be mortified charlotte tried to be jasmines friend instead of a parent and it really shows

not saying cause of her age she cant drink and have fun but feel there should be boundaries lets be honest we know they have drank loads together in the past as charlottes been open about it which is fine i just find the whole thing cringe tbh

jasmine looked lovely but the whole stripper pole thing with dan there is a tad werid he gives me werid vibes

Reactions: 5
That latest video where she’s dishing up lunch - she’s 100% on something. Needs to sort herself out before she even thinks about having a baby

Reactions: 1
Just caught up on her rash situation.. does she expect her to get a appointment at the doctors straight away? Woman works in care and probably knows the NHS is on its arse and is moaning she can't get a appointment on the day. Infact in starting to think she doesn't wanna go to work, seems to be any excuse on not to go to work. When she had the lump was it? Recovery she was getting pissed in her kitchen instead of being back at work.

Reactions: 2
She’s so proud of her 18 year old for finally cooking… She’s sticking frozen food in an air fryer hun.. honestly this woman is a few tools short of a toolbox surely??

Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t know why brands want to work with her she can’t promote anything properly and never pronounces the stuff right!

That potato video this week 🤦🏼‍♀️ like why!

I honestly don’t know why brands want to work with her she can’t promote anything properly and never pronounces the stuff right!

That potato video this week 🤦🏼‍♀️ like why!
She speaks gobbledegook to me. Cannot understand the half of what she says
---
You would think they would tell her to take that thing out of the corner of her mouth. It looks like a pimple.

Omgggg Shann has just openly admitted on live that her & mum g g had a song they night at tok fest as Shann liked men & woman!!! That’s why Adam went mental and left

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she’s asking about pre workout when all she does is eat tit constantly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.