Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone has their own tastes, it’s definitely not to mine. She looks like an overgrown doily and that piercing… 🙈

She clearly feels beautiful and is happy though and I think everyone deserves that, on their special day or any other day.

Reactions: 8
I like the dress too and think she looked good yesterday. Her make up was really nice too.

still a nutcase chav though haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she looked pretty, glad she had a nice day. Why was she filming for tik tok/insta on her wedding day though 🙈

Reactions: 1
I think she looked ridiculous but hey ho I’m a wee cow and at least she’s happy 😂

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t overly keen on the dress, I think it makes her look really hippy as in at the hips, she could have got such a nicer dress even with a budget. Her hair was lovely and they look happy! That dance floor looks like it could only fit about 5 folk on it mind you 😂

Reactions: 2
I think she looked fine and probably better than I expected. I have not seen any of the wedding only the arrival on honeymoon. They bought a shop bought sarnie and some beers, oh well. I know I've got OCD about what I eat. Odds on we see a blister/lumpy bump or something when this is over.
Why is she so adamant she is keeping the pin in her lip? It looks like a puss-filled pimple.

Everyone has their own tastes, it’s definitely not to mine. She looks like an overgrown doily and that piercing… 🙈

She clearly feels beautiful and is happy though and I think everyone deserves that, on their special day or any other day.
I agree, I don't like her dress and the piercing is just chavvy, I like her hair and makeup though xx

33 TikTok’s since they went on honeymoon… how sad is that?! Just enjoy it and upload at a later date as a few montage videos.

Reactions: 12
I think she looked nice too, although it does look like the dress wasn’t altered correctly (if at all). Unless she had heels on and then took them off before that photo.

I found wedding dress shopping one of the hardest things. I felt so self conscious trying on dresses and couldn’t find one that I felt confident in. I ended up getting one made to order (which wasn’t any more expensive than buying one off the shelf and paying for alterations!). It’s a weird thing to shop for and buy 😅

I’m very much, ‘each to their own’ and as long as they loved their wedding day then that’s all that matters, but personally I feel like the dress did absolutely nothing for her and looked very dated

Don’t get me started on the honeymoon, it just looks dreadful, but again, as long as they’re having fun…

Reactions: 6
I know not everyone can afford a lavish honeymoon, but they’ve been engaged for 2 years and have tiktok money rolling in and They’ve done their honeymoon on the cheap

Reactions: 5
I think they like cheap food. As it’s not expensive to have a meal out in lanzarote. It’s the washing that got me. Why would you spend your holiday washing clothes and eating mayo and chips. It’s not romantic is it.

It looks like they're on a broke student holiday. They've had 2 years to save as someone mentioned above, they really are so chavy. Not to mentioned she's posted about 3 million times since she's been there!!

Reactions: 4
It’s the bleeping braided hair for me. Jesus Christ. They should’ve just gone to Blackpool 😬

Reactions: 10
It’s the bleeping braided hair for me. Jesus Christ. They should’ve just gone to Blackpool 😬
It looks awful 😘
Don’t get me wrong I love Costa Teguise - not long back from there and loving trying to work out where she is
However I avoid Jesters at all costs - not surprised to see them there 🙈🤣🤣🤣

In this day and age there’s no excuse for going to watch a dolphin show

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.