Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman has gone to morrisons, to claim a "Henry.' (A free jacket spud in cafe.)
With the amount of takeaways she eats, I personally don't think she's financially struggling. She keeps saying in comments, 'I've done it to make a point." She could've just posted the poster of it.. or when ordering her jacket spud to PAY for, get the person on the till to explain.. said person doesn't need to be on camera to explain how you can get a free spud if you're struggling.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Completely agree, she said shes going to take it home to have another time! Someone who needed that could of eaten it.. so dumb.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s too dumb to articulate properly that the reason she did it is to stop other people from feeling shy about asking and to give them a bit of confidence. Fair enough - kiiiiind of 🤷‍♀️ - but once she’d ordered she should have definitely paid and then explained to the server what she was doing! Silly chav

Reactions: 4
I just can’t believe she did that to not even eat it in the cafe, she is definitely not all there! The ‘don’t come at me’ proves she knew what would happen. Now that she has ‘management’ they need to manage her better!

I just can’t believe she did that to not even eat it in the cafe, she is definitely not all there! The ‘don’t come at me’ proves she knew what would happen. Now that she has ‘management’ they need to manage her better!
She has management ?

She hasn’t done anything illegal, or against Morrison’s rules but morally is she stupid. In the comments people are like plenty of jacket potatoes to go around. Well if everyone who didn’t need to took advantage of these “kindness” things shops do you would soon notice prices of your breakfast meals or other items going up to account for the food and staff costs. Just because something is “free” doesn’t mean it actually is, and doesn’t mean you should claim it. It’s great that she mentioned it but she doesn’t need a free jacket potato as much as someone who is struggling- she has enough spare money to pay a few quid for that.

Reactions: 3
What she could of done was gone to her local food bank instead and mentioned it to them so they could actually let the people who genuinely need it know. Not broadcast it to everyone because some people will now abuse this. She could of canceled once the video was done.

Reactions: 2
She has management ?
Yes she announced it the other day and it’s in her bio
I honestly don’t know how she has so many followers, is it cause she makes such a fool of herself, the crazy jumping around constantly, she’s very child like.

I think for me it was when she said she wasn’t even going to eat if there and then! And ur man the fella ordering something for himself was odd as well.
A good idea badly executed!

Reactions: 3
Well, let's hope she does not give up her day job like Sev has. These people who seem to think they are Celebs and needs management is becoming a joke on TT. What's the name of the Management? It's the same people who Sev has, says it all.

• Haha
Well, let's hope she does not give up her day job like Sev has. These people who seem to think they are Celebs and needs management is becoming a joke on TT. What's the name of the Management? It's the same people who Sev has, says it all.
Who’s Sev?

I think for me it was when she said she wasn’t even going to eat if there and then! And ur man the fella ordering something for himself was odd as well.
A good idea badly executed!
She actually ordered and paid for a breakfast aswell as order the Henry meal! I think that’s so bad.
Right Guys has highlighted it too but never ordered it!
Sev is Sevda Ela - has a thread on here

She actually ordered and paid for a breakfast aswell as order the Henry meal! I think that’s so bad.
Right Guys has highlighted it too but never ordered it!
Sev is Sevda Ela - has a thread on here
Yeah that’s what I was thinking as well, so bad ordering a breakfast n a free meal, the fella gives me the ick!
Oh I must have a look at her thread 😊

Yeah that’s what I was thinking as well, so bad ordering a breakfast n a free meal, the fella gives me the ick!
Oh I must have a look at her thread 😊
The bum slapping from him on Friday night made me want to heave 🤢

• Haha
New on mummy Gascogne tattle but I just want to say does anyone else really get annoyed by these lot? Never followed her but constantly on my FYP - yes I know I could block.
I don't get how people love them!! Did anyone see her video eating the cheesy chip wrap tjings, she said it's a night off cooking and a 'rare' take away, I'm not sure if she was being sarcastic or not, she has take away every other day 😅

The bum slapping from him on Friday night made me want to heave 🤢
Vile, to be honest I don’t mind her at all, but him..he’s just so sleazy in my opinion.
I don’t get the food tho, they eat some shite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.