Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost any respect I had for her after posting her dying dad all over tiktok, disgraceful vile woman
Yes! I actually didn’t mind her but this is awful l
---
Sorry im not getting it, she walked past him the week of her wedding and now he's so special she is posting about him constantly.
It’s sick and all for views. This crap shouldn’t be allowed online. He can’t give consent he is dying 😢 there needs to be a crack down on this

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So now he’s saying her name and he’s on his way to recovery but yesterday he had days to live.

Hun he’s probably wishing he could tell you to duck off and remove the phone out his face. I mean it’s sad obviously but take time away from TikTok to realise what is actually happening.

The way she’s peeling those potatoes is sending me over the edge, why is she leaving the peel on on there? Its not that deep i just really dont like her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s posted 58 videos in the last 4 days since finding out her dads dying and i cant believe the first thing she did when getting the bad news today was make a tiktok video

Reactions: 8
There was no need for that video, she should be spending her time with her dad and not making updates crying into the camera

Reactions: 4
Here we go again… Claiming it’s a comfort thing. Talk to your husband or your daughter not strangers on the internet!

She’s only just started coming up in my feed over the past few days (actually thought it was Daisy May Cooper’s new character at first 😳).

WTF!

“Hospital have called to say my Dad’s dying and I need to get there but thought I’d grab my phone and doing a fake crying video for you all first”.

I don’t even know that much about her but I can already tell she is an absolute bleep who is going to milk that poor bloke’s demise as much as she possibly can.

Reactions: 8
imagine you get news your dad is a few days away from dying and the first thing you do is make a tiktok ffs

Reactions: 10
Lost any respect I had for her after posting her dying dad all over tiktok, disgraceful vile woman
I mean I never had respect for her anyway as I don’t know her and she annoys the duck out of me, especially the whole IVF thing, but yeh that’s the last straw really. Tacky chav

Reactions: 7
we all have different coping mechanisms and i’m sure there’s reasons they were estranged but i just can’t imagine getting the news that someone i know is dying and immediately running to film an update about it or film myself crying about it and then scroll through sad songs to play over the top of it. so weird

Reactions: 6
I've never met my sperm donor. My mum was 18 and saw sense. Growing up there was me, mum, nan and grandad. Plus not forgetting 2 uncles! My Dad is an absolute prick and I have no desire to meet him. Who wants to friend their daughter on Facebook? Really. So here's my theory. She slagged him off before her wedding. Then when he was ill it was shock, she thought he was going to die. He didn't die. I can see through the tit and the realisation that she would have to sort him. Her face said it all. All week so blasé about him with still the same look. Now tonight crying with no tears to save face. She's probably relieved and that's awful to say but I believe it. Charlotte really you do not fool me at all. Has he left money to bury him? Will you have to clean his property out? You really should think of this when crying those crocodile tears. If you're his nok then be prepared to step up mate

Reactions: 3
I don’t really know much about Charlotte, just the occasional video pops up on my fyp, and a scroll past. I was sickened when I saw the video she posted of her dad in hospital- I can’t believe anyone would do that. I randomly saw an older video later on, in what looked like a navy nurses uniform? Please don’t tell me she’s a nurse or carer??

Reactions: 2
Her dad has died. All over the gram
Poor blokes last few days of life posted all over social media unconsensually by his own child for a few likes and comments which do not matter in the grand scheme of things.
RIP

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.