Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to that girl abbie with the long black hair who looked exactly like jasmine and practically moved in with them at one point? It seems like she just disappeared suddenly?
I would be checking under their patio cause there’s been a few that have just disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Basically she did a post yesterday stating she wasn’t getting as many views as she used too, she knew that friend/drama one would get a reaction and boost her views!

Maybe she not getting the views is because no one can understand a word she says or the content is rubbish or both.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've blocked her , she kept coming up and her stupid posts are so annoying. Her mumbling voice and mworrisons, bwead wolls and talking about Dan like he's wonderful , when I would be checking his search history . I think people are starting to wise up to this Jeremy Kyle side tik tok so that's why views are down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jasmine’s doing Only Fans! Have they kept that quiet or is it a new thing does anyone know?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don’t get the excitement of a few very basic cakes, she spends some money on absolute crap!

Reactions: 1
Jasmine really needs to grow up. She’s 18, she should have more independence surely!? She’s been spoilt by her mum for far too long. I always got spoilt girl vibes from her.
Her mum literally does everything for her and now she’s started an only fans probably because she’s too lazy to do anything else.

Reactions: 4
Nothing wrong with doing OF but she's only 18 and she seems so immature :(
Tbh I think this scenario pretty much encapsulates everything which is wrong with OF. She’s an 18 year old girl (like so many of the young women on that site) with her whole life ahead of her and she has already been sucked into doing sex work. She’s so young and naive, I find it really depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Charlotte had said in comments that she doesn’t agree with Jasmine doing OF, but she’s 18/an adult so it’s her choice.

She may be 18 but she still lives at home. I would not accept anyone, let alone my 18 year old child, making sex content in my home. While it’s valid work for many people, there’s a time and a place where it’s appropriate.

I also think Jasmine comes across as very immature for her age, and perhaps doesn’t realise the enormity of what she is doing and the long term implications that could come from it.

Reactions: 10
So, she has been let down by her cake maker today and may lose her money. She needs a wedding cake cheap as possible recommendations. Since when was any type of cake cheap never mind a wedding cake? Only six weeks until the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So, she has been let down by her cake maker today and may lose her money. She needs a wedding cake cheap as possible recommendations. Since when was any type of cake cheap never mind a wedding cake? Only six weeks until the wedding.
Maybe if she got her arse off the sofa instead of whining on tiktok she’d be able to find somewhere. As many in the comments have said she’s deffo trying the sob story angle so she’ll be offered something for free/heavily discounted

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.