Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two seem to be Libbymae and Katylee 2.0 they've posted a break up video together and now posing videos about how sad they are that they have broken up. Anyone else think this is just them copying cause of the amount of likes and views Libbymae and katylee got?

Really I want a thread on Jasmines mum, what a absolute character 🤣 bloody shameless honestly.

Reactions: 5
I don’t dislike them per se, but they are a bit odd and annoying. They treat Jasmine as though she is 5, not 16. Also don’t like the food they eat - so much beige and takeaways!

I don’t like the boyfriend very much though, he just seems creepy and completely devoid of any kind of personality.

Reactions: 4
I really like the mother (can’t remember her name). I like how honest she is on her weight loss journey, having a treat on weigh day and showing the side of dieting when you cave and have something that maybe doesn’t fit within your cals, she’s very realistic. I also like how when she’s going to her daughters room, she always asks if she’s decent before she enters.

Reactions: 11
I really like the mother (can’t remember her name). I like how honest she is on her weight loss journey, having a treat on weigh day and showing the side of dieting when you cave and have something that maybe doesn’t fit within your cals, she’s very realistic. I also like how when she’s going to her daughters room, she always asks if she’s decent before she enters.
I think her name is Charlotte. She does seem to attract an awful lot of hate and I don't understand why. Especially when there are other accounts behaving far worse

Reactions: 5
I don’t dislike them to be honest, they just make me cringe and annoy me yet I’m always watching their videos, there’s quite a few tik tokers I do this with (Becki Jones, emma matthews etc). I agree though @Becclo44 i get weird vibes from the boyfriend too, he creeps me out a bit. And they do treat jasmine like a child, I remember seeing a video where they were laughing at her sitting on the floor in the middle of the restaurant they were eating at, thats childs behaviour. I have no proper issues with them, but I do feel like she can be very defensive and annoyed at times

Reactions: 1
I do not follow them but I saw Dan in a pink and white top and no joke his boobs are huge.

• Haha
She is so loud when she has a drink, I think her hearts In the right place her and Dan are nice.

Reactions: 2
I completely agree with Bobbi on this one! She was pointing out how badly Amber was treating Jasmine at the time and tried to wake the parents up to the fact that a 21 year old dating a 16 year old is predatory.

I still like the Gasgoines but their fan base has showed itself to me malicious and probably very young by sending so much hate to Bobbi.

Bobbi has since deleted her account

Reactions: 3
I completely agree with Bobbi on this one! She was pointing out how badly Amber was treating Jasmine at the time and tried to wake the parents up to the fact that a 21 year old dating a 16 year old is predatory.

I still like the Gasgoines but their fan base has showed itself to me malicious and probably very young by sending so much hate to Bobbi.

Bobbi has since deleted her account
I think it's sad when good friends Fall out

Amber is 21 right? I noticed Jasmine didnt put age once on any happy birthday when 21 is a bigger birthday.. i know you dont have too but if it was my parters 21st i would put 21 ygm? i think its to hide age gap more

I think they are pretty harmless, I liked Bobbi it was obvious she struggled with her mental health and having pals who dump you like that just won’t help, but I also get why Charlotte would protect her daughter

Amber is 21 right? I noticed Jasmine didnt put age once on any happy birthday when 21 is a bigger birthday.. i know you dont have too but if it was my parters 21st i would put 21 ygm? i think its to hide age gap more
It it were a 21 year old man dating a 16 year old girl, I wonder if more people would care more!

I really liked Charlotte until I’ve seen just now her and her fella jumping on the hinting/ begging wagon showing thier table number both of them mentioning it surprise surprise on a video but defends herself when they get sent lots of free drinks by saying we didn’t directly ask for them so it’s ok …. This is what boils my piss it’s blatant hinting and her fans will rush to buy them something it’s pathetic I didn’t think she would be like that and be beggy

Reactions: 7
They at wheatherspooms .I see loads of people that do that normally 😆 not even people from tiktok just people I wentvto school with and stuff post it on there snaps and stuff .it seems to be the norm but I don't know why people would want to do that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.