Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strem

One of my bestest chums turned up on the school run this morning wearing THE coatigan of dreams, unfortunately influenced by Mrs Meldrum. I can confirm that it is even more hideous in real life without the Chernobyl filter. Permission to cut said chum from my life?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I'd love for Rebecca and Lee to try and disprove anything claimed on here as lies, care to stand up and be accountable Meldrums?

Did Tattlers LIE when you claimed to have only received a VIP guide at Disneyland Paris when in fact the entire trip was paid for in relation to an advert? If so the ASA must have also lied as they upheld the complaints.

Did Tattlers LIE when you were paid to visit a local Foodbank where you turned up without a donation?

Did Tattlers LIE about you using a cancer scare to promote a Next advert?

Did Tattlers LIE about you editing your vlog to include a racist "joke", and only adding music over it rather than remove it when it was brought to your attention?

Did Tattlers LIE when you failed to seek medical intervention for your baby who was struggling to breathe, choosing to post on Instagram instead?

Did Tattlers LIE about previous body shaming, bullying and racist tweets by Rebecca?

I could go on and on. Theres threads on here that are trolling and bullying, some of the ones regarding cleaning/home accounts are vicious and incredibly personal, and I refuse to be part of it, I don't agree to it. But MELDRUMS you are not eternal innocent victims. You have made mistakes, and by arrogantly laying blame on everyone else you open yourself open to criticism. CRITICISM IS NOT TROLLING.
Everyone makes mistakes, it's life and no one is infallible. But hold yourselves accountable for your actions, learn from them and change.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Alightened

VIP Member
What the bloody hell is Lee going to be advertising when he's offshore in the middle of the sea🤔🤔🤔. Oh, I've got it, he's going to be the next Captain Birdseye🤣🤣.

20191002_210659.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Abongo

VIP Member
Watching the vlog
R: “F ran up to cath asking “cath, have you got me a present it’s my birthday” and I was like YOU CANT ASK THAT”
No that’s right you can’t ask that. Florrie you have to say you really want a certain thing but can’t afford it and see what people gift you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Cantresistanylonger

I’ve been following this thread since DLP and love you all!! So not really a newbie, I finally joined so I could see the attachments easier than zooming in!! But I’ve got to say lee has posted that poppy is in bed?? So why do they both not just go to bed early to catch up on sleep if poppy sleeps well through the first part of the night? My youngest isn’t a great sleeper and yes it’s really hard but life still goes on! Such a self centred drama queen! I unfollowed a long time ago so I will watch their stories on stories.ig and follow their joke lifestyle through here! I never thought I could dislike someone I’ve never met but my god she has changed that!!

Reactions: 56

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
They're all the bloody same... they all go bloody crazy for autumn
Sleeves dragged over knuckles, hands cupped around mug, looking through rainy window, ‘roaring fire’, living their best life, one bloody cliche after another. Then Halloween shit, then Christmas, rinse and repeat. I really need to stop watching these boring jerks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Thanks for replying. I don't find it underhand and sneaky as long as she's labelling it properly, she's certainly improved with her labelling and declaring since I last dipped into her content a while ago, which definitely needed to be done, she has been appalling at disclosing links/ads etc in the past.

She’s labelling it as affiliate link yes, but it’s pretty ridiculous that she literally sharks about on amazon looking for random items to then post as affiliate links all so that she can make money from her followers. Sorry but I think that’s bloody terrible! She’s nothing but a slimy sales woman desperately trying to leach money out of the people who follow her.

If she was posting a disclaimer every time I’d be more inclined to agree with you. Something like this:

“I have never, nor would ever pay my own money for this product. I’ve found it online today and I am sharing it with you in the hope that some of you are stupid enough to swipe up and make a purchase. If you do this, then I will make £XXX off each purchase. This is the only reason I am posting this affiliate link. I don’t even like the product - I’m just trying to earn some money off you, my delusional followers”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I think it’s so sad the way two innocent little girls are dancing in the privacy of their front room on a Saturday night and both of their parents are filming them to share with near on 100k strangers.

It’s modern life gone fucking mad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“Tap to paint”
“Tap to tidy”
“Tap to glam”

How about Tap to GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

Has there ever been a more annoying trend on Instagram?!!!!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Get your arse to the pool love, you’re quick enough to go for a ramming as it’s what YOU want to do!!! Selfish selfish selfish.
She's busy 'brainstorming for Safiyah's birthday party in November' it obviously takes a while for them to decide which one's gonna buy the colin the caterpillar cake and which one is making the curry pasta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Alightened

VIP Member
Am I missing the point here as regards the use of a coffee table🤔. I thought you sat on the sofa and reached across for your coffee, wine etc, but bloody hell, what is that poor deserted coffee table doing all by itself miles away from anyone. You'd need long arms to pick up your drink . It's just an empty table plonked in the middle of a very un cosy living room. Not even a coaster😥. Poor thing😂😂😂. Sorry, but I'm bored😂😂
20190928_200220.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

HowardMoon

VIP Member
I forgot to say what on earth is the deal with Grabecca and Pat sleeping in Poppy's cot?! She said it tonight on her vlog but I've heard them both sleeping in it before. Is that normal behaviour? I find it a bit strange adults sleeping in beds designed for babies/toddlers. I can say i have never slept in my childrens cots (there's now way I'd get in and out) and if ever they were restless or ill I'd take them into our bed.

Also the way she went on about going to 'an event' at Jo Malone. I had an email with an invitation to 'an event' at John Lewis, does that make me special?! 🤣

Those glasses are something else....
To be fair, Im not sure how many Tattlers husbands could physically fit in a 2 year olds cot. I know mine couldn’t as he’s not a tiny hobbit man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Genuine question

Genuine question, please could I ask specifically what you find wrong about making money from affiliate linking?

As long as it's properly labelled, I don't have a problem with affiliate links at all, as it's my choice whether or not to click through, nobody's forcing me to do so.

It’s the fact that she is deliberately looking for and then posting anything and everything she can as an aff link - so that she makes money from it. For stuff that she’s never ever purchased herself, nor ever would. It’s not like she’s bought something and is then innocently recommending it to her followers. It’s nothing more than a backhanded way of making money out of her followers.

I’d also suggest that a lot of people will be unaware of the above and a lot of people won’t be aware of how much she is making from the aff links. It’s NOT just a few pennies here and there.

She’s also a sneaky bitch - mentions a product, people then ask
About it and instead of just sending them a message or posting info about where the item is from she just puts up an aff link so that people then swipe up and by doing so, she’s then going to get the commission off the sale if that person makes a purchase.

It’s underhand, sneaky and desperately greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

HowardMoon

VIP Member
Finally...the link I’ve been looking for. Time to purchase some more leggings!
At last! I always see those gorgeous leggings and wonder where they’re from. I’m going to buy them in 22 colours. She’s so helpful and always thinking of us 👍🏻

I go to the gym 14 times a week you see as I was inspired by Rebecca. I had to sell a kidney and my house to pay for my PT who drives a Ferrari and isn’t yet qualified but if it’s good enough for Reb it’s good enough for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
That end bit of the vlog was too cringe for me. Why did he read that question out? How old are they? 12? Have those conversations in private it was far too cringe. And did Rebecca say a women’s name to who she would marry?? Jesus Christ 🤢🤢🤢 grow up the pair of you!

and I’m 99% sure Emily Norris will hate being mentioned in her vlog, I know some people won’t agree but she is composed. Does really do anything controversial and from what I see labels everything correctly !
Both of them were clearly drunk. Must have had a whole 2 glasses of Prosecco each 🙄
It was just stupid.
Rebecca trying to be all cool by saying she would marry a woman and then saying “she’s got great tits” - that’s really classy. Grow the fuck up, you are both in your 30s, start acting like it.

The only tits around here are the Meldrums. Both of them are idiots. Thick as shit and the personalities of soggy loo roll.

They need to get Florries hair cut. It’s far too long, and in bad condition. It’s like rats tails.

She admits that she not taking the iron tablets prescribed by her doctor. Just fuck off then would ya Rebecca- stop bloody moaning about your minging mouth ulcers/being tired etc - you know what’s wrong with you, you’ve been given the advice & medication to sort it out, if you are too dumb to take it then frankly FUCK YOU.
Christ she’s thick as shit.

Also - “probably be front page of the sun tomorrow” —————Hahahahahhaha oh Rebecca, you delusional fool.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Alightened

VIP Member
Here's Edgy wearing all her AFF links. Swipe up and you too can look like this🤣🤣. As if she's actually buying any of the shite she's Aff linking🙄🙄🙄.

baglady-200x300.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Yoko

Chatty Member
Take a shot every time Mrs M says she’s “tired” or “shattered”..Don’t do this you may die!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart