Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah lees posted some crappy picture of lunch and taking poppy to feed ducks. Is it me or does Rebecca do absolutely nothing? Unless it’s for herself like nails hair gym etc???

Reactions: 17
Nah lees posted some crappy picture of lunch and taking poppy to feed ducks. Is it me or does Rebecca do absolutely nothing? Unless it’s for herself like nails hair gym etc???
It takes a lot of effort to avoid Poppy all day and then take 17 photos of them together just before bedtime. Every. Single. Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I feel like she's the complete opposite. The only time she's a fun mum is when the camera is pointing in her direction and even then the mask slips sometimes.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“Tap to paint”
“Tap to tidy”
“Tap to glam”

How about Tap to GO duck YOURSELVES!

Has there ever been a more annoying trend on Instagram?!!!!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I feel like she's the complete opposite. The only time she's a fun mum is when the camera is pointing in her direction and even then the mask slips sometimes.
That is a tragic comment. Can this person not see?? She posts her kids online to thousands of people every day. Intimate moments, loving family moments, even births for duck sake. She is putting her kids at risk ever day she posts. She uses them for ads (not much any more) she barley spends time with her kids unless it suits her. She complains about them constantly. Never respects their feelings just laughs at them.
I bet you that person who commented that is a wonderful loving parent who does the best she can I hope she really doesn’t feel awful for comparing herself to Rebecca 😩 sorry rant over - I used to be this kind of sheep!

“Tap to paint”
“Tap to tidy”
“Tap to glam”

How about Tap to GO duck YOURSELVES!

Has there ever been a more annoying trend on Instagram?!!!!’

Ugh Rebecca find something ORIGINAL for once in your life!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s comments like that followers that really genuinely make my heart hurt for the folk that seem to have her up on a pedestal. Being a Mum is hard work, without comparing yourself to other mums! Did Reb even reply to her to say something that might help boost that mums self confidence? Doubt it.

WHY is she allowed to make money from affiliate links for stuff she was GIFTED in the first place?! 🤬 this is my biggest bugbear with these “influencers”.. reaping the benefits twice from things they’ve never purchased! Shoes for free then a few dolla from anyone foolish enough to flock to her aff link.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
It’s comments like that followers that really genuinely make my heart hurt for the folk that seem to have her up on a pedestal. Being a Mum is hard work, without comparing yourself to other mums! Did Reb even reply to her to say something that might help boost that mums self confidence? Doubt it.

WHY is she allowed to make money from affiliate links for stuff she was GIFTED in the first place?! 🤬 this is my biggest bugbear with these “influencers”.. reaping the benefits twice from things they’ve never purchased! Shoes for free then a few dolla from anyone foolish enough to flock to her aff link.
Well said 👏

Reactions: 6
Oh and she needs to piss off in her latest insta pic... 2 kids in school and one with their dad no doubt and I would get that much done too....

Nothing to like make mums feel inadequate!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh and she needs to piss off in her latest insta pic... 2 kids in school and one with their dad no doubt and I would get that much done too....

Nothing to like make mums feel inadequate!!

Don’t you think it’s beyond pathetic though that her list of achievements today are getting her (freebie) nails done and going to the gym to bat her eye lashes at her PT?
What a bimbo.

Some of us real life adults (with brains) have actually been at work, doing jobs that actually mean something, jobs that require us to use our intelligence.

How vacuous that “getting my nails done” is an achievement to her?!!!

She’s a complete joke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Is putting a load of washing in the drier and another load on really an achievement?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
duck me, you're right. Imagine that being the achievements in anyone's day. What a bloody bore fest. 😴
Remember, we're all 'jellus' witches over on tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.