Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Astilbe Mrs meldrum by any chance? Or one of her family as no one was mentioning any instagrammers not involved then Astillbe mentions her several times.
Reb commented on the Sali Hughes IGTV that the ‘Trolls’ had, amongst other things, affected the dynamics within her family? Eh? Does she mean we have deprived her children of their father 2 weeks a month when he’s offshore? Struck me as such weird wording. And bollocks too of course

Girls, are you ready for the sexual thrill of your lives?????????? Feast your hungry eyes on this bad sexyboy belter beauty: 🤤

08CB94FB-2845-4757-9FD2-239703B2D3DC.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Am I missing the point here as regards the use of a coffee table🤔. I thought you sat on the sofa and reached across for your coffee, wine etc, but bloody hell, what is that poor deserted coffee table doing all by itself miles away from anyone. You'd need long arms to pick up your drink . It's just an empty table plonked in the middle of a very un cosy living room. Not even a coaster😥. Poor thing😂😂😂. Sorry, but I'm bored😂😂
View attachment 44805
I agree, it’s the most random place to put in, move it closer to one of the sofas! It’s pretty ugly imo ( btbf it’s not my taste).

Reactions: 6
They’re loving this aren’t they 🙄

13247A0B-2AA8-48B5-B521-861B2ACD08D4.jpeg

Instead of #metoo its #Itoo (have been called out for being a nob)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Reb commented on the Sali Hughes IGTV that the ‘Trolls’ had, amongst other things, affected the dynamics within her family? Eh? Does she mean we have deprived her children of their father 2 weeks a month when he’s offshore? Struck me as such weird wording. And bollocks too of course

Girls, are you ready for the sexual thrill of your lives?????????? Feast your hungry eyes on this bad sexyboy belter beauty: 🤤

View attachment 44819
I'm dripping like a knackered fridge!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think it’s so sad the way two innocent little girls are dancing in the privacy of their front room on a Saturday night and both of their parents are filming them to share with near on 100k strangers.

It’s modern life gone bleeping mad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
No wonder she used the filter dress is bloody horrid without the filter!!! Can see why they gave it to her for free!! 😂😂View attachment 43671

She needs to stop bleaching her hair!!!
So basically it’s blue not green. You don’t get to choose how the product looks Mrs M , that’s part of the deal .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tattle should be looked upon as trip advisor. But with the name dick advisor. We leave our reviews on influencers before others indulge in their content. Not trolling. Discussing Richard Branson daily on his beard, hair and social life may be classed as trolling. Discussing his business empire and giving feed back....absolutely not. If we’re unhappy with a product we say it. Imagine virgin blocking every single customer with a query! Please think about this when you’re associating feedback as trolling R. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It still makes me laugh that these idiots don't know the difference between having an opinion/answering a question not how you like it/giving feedback YOU asked for/calling you out on lying/manipulating behaviour to actual trolls who are harassing and being abusive.

Rebecca if your definition of a troll is correct then you, yourself are also a troll. How many businesses have you openly slated/criticised? Hairdressers, restaurant when you went for pizza, you weren't impressed apparently. The theatre trip you had a lot to say on. Are you trolling for criticising a service? Did you direct message them and compain? Nope you just slagged off their business to 100k people. No-one here is direct messaging you. They are having an opinion on your business which is downright shady and questionable at the best of times. Why can you slag off where you've been but no-one can comment on you?

Should have been banned and blocked from everyone you've complained about like you've done to other people. The hypocrisy is just a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It still makes me laugh that these idiots don't know the difference between having an opinion/answering a question not how you like it/giving feedback YOU asked for/calling you out on lying/manipulating behaviour to actual trolls who are harassing and being abusive.

Rebecca if your definition of a troll is correct then you, yourself are also a troll. How many businesses have you openly slated/criticised? Hairdressers, restaurant when you went for pizza, you weren't impressed apparently. The theatre trip you had a lot to say on. Are you trolling for criticising a service? Did you direct message them and compain? Nope you just slagged off their business to 100k people. No-one here is direct messaging you. They are having an opinion on your business which is downright shady and questionable at the best of times. Why can you slag off where you've been but no-one can comment on you?

Should have been banned and blocked from everyone you've complained about like you've done to other people. The hypocrisy is just a joke!
Exactly. Only trolling though if it’s about you. Isn’t it, reb. Isn’t it. Haha.

Reactions: 14
She will never understand why her life has changed so dramatically.

We are holding her to account for her actions she doesn’t understand that because she is a narcissist.

She’ll say she apologised. What exactly did you apologise for Reb? Still no mention of it on the platform where the racist content was broadcasted. The penny still hasn’t dropped?

Reactions: 15
Am I missing the point here as regards the use of a coffee table🤔. I thought you sat on the sofa and reached across for your coffee, wine etc, but bloody hell, what is that poor deserted coffee table doing all by itself miles away from anyone. You'd need long arms to pick up your drink . It's just an empty table plonked in the middle of a very un cosy living room. Not even a coaster😥. Poor thing😂😂😂. Sorry, but I'm bored😂😂
View attachment 44805
It looks like a - bad - art installation!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I personally had never heard of Sali, does she even have anything written about her on here?interesting that Rebby straight away blames Tattle! (All about her) 🙄 What I would say is this, somebody hassling you’re directly, someone sending you direct messages that are threatening or abusive IS trolling and should be reported to the police, someone coming to your work or home is harassment and again needs reporting. Anything else is gossip. Brands will not stop working with someone based on rumour or gossip. Rebecca has made so many mistakes that are her doing and hers alone. DLP, a very quick response of yes to the question is it gifted, the racist joke, a very quick apology, taking the vlog down and maybe a sit down vlog stating she really was unaware of the hurt it would cause and wanting to educate herself more on the matter. All of these actions would, I believe, had made a huge difference and all were suggested at the time on here, she however just threw her teddies out the pram and behaved like a spoiled brat. Rebecca will never take any responsibility for the above, she will continue to jump on the troll band wagon and play the victim. It’s also worth remembering she has doxxed somebody publicly. Anyone who wants to be in the public eye and have all the perks that come with it ( easy money, free crap) must remember they are putting themselves out there for judgement, in every way, is it right? Maybe not, but it will happen. You either accept that or you don’t, in which case stay private. Kelly ( OM) made a great point, Rebby and Co all saying SM is so bad for mental health because of the trolls, yet they continue to sell their kids childhoods on there! Imagine S, F and P as teenagers and others taking the piss out of them or worse being vile over all the info they have in them, in-fact it could happen now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh joy more deflection and boasting what amazing parent she is.
Poppy only turned 2 in August.
Dry at night too ok reb. No accidents apart from when with lee.
Whats chances are when hes back in rig or shes ill again that be case.
Why boast so quickly.
Lets make sheep feel tit because their 2/ 3 year old is not fully pottytrained.
I have 1 freind July baby shes not started.
Another whos only just potty trained her boy at nearly 4 its been a battle.
But everything's so easy for reb.
What is that photo. Her trying to a avoids a poppy slap.
Is she sleeping now as thats a miracle.
What is the current official diagnosis restless leg and prescribed treatments.
She she still failing take doctors advice and iron whilst complaining how so so tired she is.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Please can someone expand on the racist content. Im intrigued.
In her birthday Vlog one of her friends made a joke referencing the Ku Klux Klan.

It was pointed out to her several times. She deleted the video 6 hours after she posted it, and covered the joke with plinky plinky music.

The following day, in response to the furore, she posted a picture that suggested she "gives no fucks"

On the Friday, she did "follow Friday" using only women of colour and mixed race families in an attempt to prove she wasn't racist. One of the Follows, Candice Braithwaite, posted that she refused to be used as a shield in a Racism row.

Mrs M then claimed poor mental health, took six weeks off social media and her "apology" didn't actually contain an apology.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Why does she feel the need to tell us it’s switch off Sunday , just go quietly you attention seeker .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In her birthday Vlog one of her friends made a joke referencing the Ku Klux Klan.

It was pointed out to her several times. She deleted the video 6 hours after she posted it, and covered the joke with plinky plinky music.

The following day, in response to the furore, she posted a picture that suggested she "gives no fucks"

On the Friday, she did "follow Friday" using only women of colour and mixed race families in an attempt to prove she wasn't racist. One of the Follows, Candice Braithwaite, posted that she refused to be used as a shield in a Racism row.

Mrs M then claimed poor mental health, took six weeks off social media and her "apology" didn't actually contain an apology.
Thank you so much for the update.
That is atrocious. Do companies/brands still work with her?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.