Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my bestest chums turned up on the school run this morning wearing THE coatigan of dreams, unfortunately influenced by Mrs Meldrum. I can confirm that it is even more hideous in real life without the Chernobyl filter. Permission to cut said chum from my life?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I’ve been reading posts for the last week or so, and I’ve come to the conclusion that she now revolves around tattle.
She drops a hint or comment or pic
We comment on here about it
She looks at the comments, goes back to Instagram, makes posts referring to tattle in a passive agrressive way, or posts a pic showing that she has read tattle.
We say she obviously reads on here
She posts the next Groundhog Day post which is inevitable a repeat
We comment
She retaliates
And so on and so on and so on
It’s boring. She’s the typical case of “don’t pay any attention and it’ll soon go away”
Don’t give her any attention, positive or negative and she’ll shrivel up and die off. She loves that she’s being talked about and she’s so pig headed she’ll never ever give up her tit show. She’s greedy and determined to make it work, because her life is really sad and nothing without it.
Are we all brave enough to go cold turkey??

Reactions: 23
One of my bestest chums turned up on the school run this morning wearing THE coatigan of dreams, unfortunately influenced by Mrs Meldrum. I can confirm that it is even more hideous in real life without the Chernobyl filter. Permission to cut said chum from my life?
Permission granted. I'd cut off my own mother if she was ever influenced by meldrum 😂😂😂 #byegirl #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Havent seen latest vlog or insta winds me up too much..
Shes ungrateful mare treats lee like tit.
He eventually might burn out
Did read vlog comments cant understand why more people dont call her out.
Totally agree on this persons comments about being mindful what you say about kids online
Yes & also remember this is the women who knows ALL about Children & their Feelings!!! I wonder if she ever thinks about what her children will think when they watch these dreadful Vlogs back in years to come 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Get your arse to the pool love, you’re quick enough to go for a ramming as it’s what YOU want to do!!! Selfish selfish selfish.

Reactions: 20
Get your arse to the pool love, you’re quick enough to go for a ramming as it’s what YOU want to do!!! Selfish selfish selfish.
She's busy 'brainstorming for Safiyah's birthday party in November' it obviously takes a while for them to decide which one's gonna buy the colin the caterpillar cake and which one is making the curry pasta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Think of the Mums who are doing a full days work Rebecca, doing the nursery pick up, running to the pool to the kids swimming lesson then having to get home get everyone fed and to bed all before you manage to sit down and perhaps have your own dinner.. nothing like being appreciative of the very comfortable life you have. PT sessions, husband at home preparing lunch and some homemade soup and goodies. Imagine the audacity of then expecting you to have to take your daughter for a swimming lesson.

She's busy 'brainstorming for Safiyah's birthday party in November' it obviously takes a while for them to decide which one's gonna buy the colin the caterpillar cake and which one is making the curry pasta
Also has to put the feelers out for some gifted tit in the PO BOX she can put by for Safiyahs birthday...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I got the same standard message this morning from fatface. Which as long as they do act on it I guess is fine. It’s if it’s just talk and they don’t actually ask her to withdraw the ad or give her more gifts.

Gutted as walked past fatface this morning and the dress I want was in the window looking lovely and autumnal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
Think of the Mums who are doing a full days work Rebecca, doing the nursery pick up, running to the pool to the kids swimming lesson then having to get home get everyone fed and to bed all before you manage to sit down and perhaps have your own dinner.. nothing like being appreciative of the very comfortable life you have. PT sessions, husband at home preparing lunch and some homemade soup and goodies. Imagine the audacity of then expecting you to have to take your daughter for a swimming lesson.

Also has to put the feelers out for some gifted tit in the PO BOX she can put by for Safiyahs birthday...
It’s so transparent that it’s embarrassing. Why does she not just say will someone sponsor my daughters birthday and be done with it?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve emailed them as well no response as yet !
My DM took two days to reply back

Reactions: 11
If Poppy is unwell, why on earth is she taking her swimming?... there’s absolutely no need for a 2 year old to start swimming...,they can’t regulate their temperature and get cold easily
My 2 daughters swam competitively for years, but didn’t start swimming until they were 4!
Oh and I was working 30hrs week with husband away from home but took them to ALL their training sessions - she doesn’t know how easy she has it!

Reactions: 24
Lee has posted photos of an Audi RS this morning...
He’s probably not over the bmw 😂 don’t blame him though they’re lovely to drive though I think his was rear wheel drive not ideal for where they stay surprised the bad boy didn’t go for the xdrive belter 😂

So Lee made lunch that looked smashing homemade soup on a day like this 😍 and she is moaning about going swimming hello it’s called teamwork they never know it might tire P out to help her sleep 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I’m blocked by Pat the twit! Do his stories not show up on that IGstories website? #askingforafriend

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m blocked by Pat the twit! Do his stories not show up on that IGstories website? #askingforafriend
How did you get blocked? 😆
Yes they should show up, they have for me before. I find it a dodgy site. Works some days and not others.

Reactions: 5
I'm a home counties Tattler but arrived in Scotland this afternoon, Carnoustie to be precise.

I have a weather update for you. This morning it rained, it isn't raining now, it looks like it will rain later.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Think old Rebecca has forgotten to
Take her medication this morning. Lots of odd posts today.

Lee has posted photos of an Audi RS this morning...

I think that’s his way of saying hello to all the tattle crew.... 🙄🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

Hi lee you utter looser 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s probably not over the bmw 😂 don’t blame him though they’re lovely to drive though I think his was rear wheel drive not ideal for where they stay surprised the bad boy didn’t go for the xdrive belter 😂

So Lee made lunch that looked smashing homemade soup on a day like this 😍 and she is moaning about going swimming hello it’s called teamwork they never know it might tire P out to help her sleep 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s vile! I bet he was up in the night, has cleaned, cooked, fine everything that’s needed to be done and she will still moan!

Reactions: 13
She’s vile! I bet he was up in the night, has cleaned, cooked, fine everything that’s needed to be done and she will still moan!
Exactly she should be bloody grateful for having Lee do all that so she can sit on her arse some of don’t have that luxury some of us have kids to look after houses to keep whilst their partners work long shifts

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.