Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all the bloody same... they all go bloody crazy for autumn
Sleeves dragged over knuckles, hands cupped around mug, looking through rainy window, ‘roaring fire’, living their best life, one bloody cliche after another. Then Halloween tit, then Christmas, rinse and repeat. I really need to stop watching these boring jerks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I don’t get the getting excited by a season. I like being all cosy when it is cold, warm stodgy meals and watching the snow fall...I must be passionate about Winter! If it was because it is Halloween/Christmas/Easter then ok, I can understand but not that level of commitment to a change in weather. Identical posts of pumpkins...show me something useful like a good recipe for pumpkin soup/pie, how you keep your children entertained now it’s pouring it down or hacks for keeping your car frost free...oh sorry,I forget they don’t live in the real world and need to be in the vicinity of a pumpkin spice candle to function.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sleeves dragged over knuckles, hands cupped around mug, looking through rainy window, ‘roaring fire’, living their best life, one bloody cliche after another. Then Halloween tit, then Christmas, rinse and repeat. I really need to stop watching these boring jerks.
Me too - I'm getting more and more annoyed by them

Reactions: 14
They kept tagging her too and showing her stories on their page 😡
Ugh. They obviously don’t care. Struck off my list unfortunately. bleeping Meldrums ☹

My deadpan 17 year old niece described my sister the other day as a ‘typical autumn basic witch’ for lighting 4 pumpkin/autumn candles in her house and it did make me smirk. SHE WAS SO OVER IT! 🤣 It’s so done to death. Whenever I see pumpkin spice anything my eyes roll involuntary. It gets worse every year too. GET SOME NEW CONTENT PEOPLE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ugh. They obviously don’t care. Struck off my list unfortunately. bleeping Meldrums ☹

My deadpan 17 year old niece described my sister the other day as a ‘typical autumn basic witch’ for lighting 4 pumpkin/autumn candles in her house and it did make me smirk. SHE WAS SO OVER IT! 🤣 It’s so done to death. Whenever I see pumpkin spice anything my eyes roll involuntary. It gets worse every year too. GET SOME NEW CONTENT PEOPLE.
Pumpkin spice has the same effect on me!
I don’t get the love for all this autumn nonsense.
And a candle burning in a neepie lantern smells much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She really irritates the life out of me.... The fake smile 😡😡 For the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️
'what's the favourite part of your day'? Can I comment 'having a laugh at you on tattle'?! It constantly amazes me though that people bother to reply....she's not interested 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 36

😊👍

Reactions: 4
Oh Mr Bull, you know the rules:
We love the Meldrums
Anything posted by the Meldrums must be liked and only positive comments below
If you see a comment where the poster has expressed an opinion that does not directly agree with the Meldrums, ignore it immediately, don’t even look at it. The Meldrums will remove it as soon as possible.
Any comment that directly disagrees with the Meldrums can never be liked and will result in you being blocked on all Meldrum accounts, except for MrsMpreloved, in case you might want to buy the Tula.

Now, be a good little sheep and go leave Rebecca a positive comment about how you want more gym content and that she is a super mum. If you don’t...you are obviously a Troll.
🤣

'In case you might want to buy the Tula' 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s an American youtubers thing and whatever they do our lot soon follow I rarely watch any of them these days as it’s just so repetitive even the ones I like are starting to jump on the bandwagon of selling stuff they would never buy one in particular I have watched for years did a troll video no tears but very angry ! She has been accused of losing her integrity by advertising tat ! Sadly recently she has done just that and now has 3 ads each vlog once upon a time she had only one greed seems to catch them all I think my YouTube watching days in terms of vloggers is over just so predictable and boring I think I am done ! How anyone can watch Mrs Hinch is just astonishing to me the fakest and least interesting woman I have ever seen she makes Anna saccone joly look interesting 😳😂

I don’t watch her vlogs or go on Instagram because she annoys me too much, but I am heard everyday to see what she has said or done don’t like myself for doing it , don’t really understand how I have let her get under my skin but I have , and she is ! Never understood the love to hate thing but I get it now ! I don’t dislike her but she pushes buttons I didn’t know I had and I hate some of the things she does and says I should know better but ... ...
Here, I am here everyday to read about her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think that maybe Poppy slept better due to having a busy day? - less nap time, swimming etc and that is why she slept through.
If they want to waste money on products then fine, I personally wouldn’t because I don’t think they work. Just get a good structured routine going instead of chopping and changing every day.

Reactions: 24
I'm 45 and some brands I like for clothes are White Stuff, Lily & Me, Weird Fish and Brakeburn. Worth a look as bit less pricey than Seasalt. :)

Reactions: 6
Pumpkin spice has the same effect on me!
I don’t get the love for all this autumn nonsense.
And a candle burning in a neepie lantern smells much better!
I genuinely love Autumn as it’s pretty fleeting and I enjoy the cooler temperatures and the leaves changing etc BUT the bleeping over the top nonsense on Instagram is making me dread it more every year.

I strangely never feel the need as soon as the end of Sep rolls by to frantically put on a mustard/orange chunky jumper with extra long sleeves, go to Homesense and buy up all their Fall scented candles, drink a massive pumpkin spice latte, find a pumpkin patch and buy 30 of the buggers in various sizes and colours, go home and display them artistically in wheelbarrows on my decorated wooden porch then pick a bucket full of garden apples then bake 10 apple and blackberry pies all whilst documenting my batshit crazy antics on SM for strangers to see for the millionth time that day. Is there something wrong with me? Am I doing Autumn wrong? If I don’t comply to these rituals will I be kicked off Instagram? Is my non-compliance even allowed in 2019? Will I have to leave the country every September-December?? 😉 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Waiting for all the magical products that helped poppy sleep affiliate linked in 3 .. 2 ..
1 ..

Honestly tho, to anyone on here with kids who don’t sleep please don’t buy these products,
Yes a nice busy day followed by a warm supper a nice bath or wash and a bed time story will bloody suffice.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.