Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alice0483

I find it a big coincidence that she has started saying she doesn't like their car, next thing a list of possible new cars pops up on insta and now the car is in the garage. I get the feeling this is the start of a story leading up to them getting a new car......
Lee has posted photos of an Audi RS this morning...

Starshining

VIP Member
Me neither. Princess Pinocchio better watch people don't forget about her altogether now its just a hobby for her. 😂 Thing is, their industry is so 'dog eat dog', there's always some bitch waiting to take over your corner isn't there Rebeggar? Imagine if no one cared anymore? How many will miss you tonight? Even if it is just being current in tattle and getting new subs from fake #afflink tears and #gifted tantrums, you're the dogs diddly's in your own bubble aren't you? Must be time for a trollgate meltdown but you can't try that again yourself can you? That card has been played by you a few times now and I think even the dumbest sheep are seeing straight through it. What shall you do? Hang on to the coat tails of others. Why not attempt quality content and editing like you used to produce. You must be working what? A couple hours a week now for that hobby? Why the rushed crap content badly edited, no titles, bad endings, the cringe music. Go blast the other bitches out of the water with something to be proud of. See if you've still got it in you. 🤔
Did Channel Mum ditch her??

cccccccmmmmmmmmm

Genuine question
Rebecca isn't the only one to do it but I really wish they would LABEL their links with the name of the company.
If you want to affiliate link products you genuinely wear, fine just don’t be sneaky and not say where it is too. It’s been said on here before, not everyone understands the affiliated link thing and it’s just wrong to make money off it.
Genuine question, please could I ask specifically what you find wrong about making money from affiliate linking?

As long as it's properly labelled, I don't have a problem with affiliate links at all, as it's my choice whether or not to click through, nobody's forcing me to do so.

meetmeinthemiddle

Yup! I’m in the market for ankle boots, loafers, a couple of autumn /winter dresses, tops, jeans and knitwear. I usually add in accessories such as scarves and jewellery too. It sounds a lot but I don’t really like clothes shopping so tend to go a couple of times a year to replace stuff I’ve worn to death from the past couple of years. Wonder if they would like to kindly gift me?
Fair play - just wondered if they'd take it that seriously, it does sound a bit of an empty threat if you see what I mean ... unless you're registered as an existing customer