Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if Pat is now doing the ADs and getting paid as he says ‘paid partnership’ surly he will be hit with tax as he’s earning around the 60k mark isn’t he. So that will push his income up a lot.

No he’s gone, she was doing everything this morning, they just don’t announce it anymore.
So she’s got his phone/login for insta so actually behind the Ads not him!! 😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Shes making him work hard whilst home on these ads isnt she.... (well it should be work and not necessarily include the hard part)

Reactions: 5
So she’s got his phone/login for insta so actually behind the Ads not him!! 😳
And the contract will be with Mrs Meldrum Ltd as the company rather than personal earnings. Rebs will probably pay Lee with an extra bag of sweeties when he gets off the rig

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t mind Lee too much, however Mummy in the Know has done the cake bar advert much better than them! 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
The bastards are after Lee now are they 🤣🤣🤣

Such a pity Rebecca cant do the #Ads for her own channel anymore
She used to LOVE being able to say she was the sole earner, but now she’s a stay at home mum while Pat works and runs his own social media empire.

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So what does Reb bring to the table now?! Lee working offshore, doing the ads and the majority of the childcare (seeing as he's home 3 weeks, away for 2) For someone who thinks so so highly of herself she really doesn't have any self respect whatsoever.
Quit your hoppy and get in the real world and get a job, even a part time one would be amazing. Unfortunately she won't, she aspires to be a real housewive of Aberdeenshire

Reactions: 16
What the bloody hell is Lee going to be advertising when he's offshore in the middle of the sea🤔🤔🤔. Oh, I've got it, he's going to be the next Captain Birdseye🤣🤣.

20191002_210659.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Wow she looks rough without the filter.

She is so so tired. Isn't she Lee. Isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t believe for a second that she’s viewing this as a hobby.

Notice that she’s changed her Instagram bio - she’s now a “digital creator” and her email address has been updated to reflect the fact that she is now listed as one of Whalar’s “stars” 😂🙄🙄👍

She is very much still pursing this as a business venture.
More like a whatanarse star 😂

If I was her I’d shave it all off

That’s a good point. I think this year has taken its toll stress wise on them both. A few more wrinkles, a fair few tears of frustration but come NYE when they’re having a reflect on the year I can guarantee they won’t make the connection that they need to change their ways or it will happen again
Just seems like yesterday the spiral started.... Sad really. But all their own doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's honestly really starting to grate on me now. She's no idea what it's like to be tired. Busy. An actual parent. Or working full time. I doubt she would manage if she had to. She's not someone to look up to at all. Just someone.

I'd much rather follow someone who does what I do. Someone who is juggling so many balls that doing the housework isn't really an achievement but just needs done.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I had never heard of this woman until I joined this site. Tonight I decided to go on IG and view her stories.
Fecking hell talk about dull as dishwater. Why do people follow her?? Who is she??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It might just be me but I’m getting a serious vibe from her that she might be tired 🤔 could be looking into it too much though..

If she is as anemic as the tablets she’s been prescribed would make it seem, I think it needs looking into further surely? I have bad Health Anxiety however so my mind automatically jumps to the worse case scenario :( I hate HA it tries to ruin my life :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She tells so many lies she can't keep up... First all night sleep in 6 months? Duh..... Its lies whatever way you look at it.

What I don't get and one of you tattler bastards mentioned it, I think yesterday. If princess Pinnochio is up all through the night so so much, why no stories? Why no stories of the never ending massages? I smell tit. This is a mother who paraded her sick child online live, I'll never forget that disgusting behaviour. 🙁

50 million stories in how rough, why rough, look at me rough....i flicked through them, it's attention seeking drivel.

If thats king candy offshore she will take her pew on the sofa for the next couple of weeks now. 😴. Hope the lads rib him to feck offshore for those ads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is the whole restless leg thing just for engagement? I can’t say I’ve even heard of such a condition...if it even exists. Proppy seems like an intelligent child so maybe it’s her clever mind going wild at night instead of an actual condition? My child is nearly four years old and has only slept for a full night about 20-30 times. Life can be cruel sometimes but get the duck on with it and stop trying to find an issue to moan about. Jeezo!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is the whole restless leg thing just for engagement? I can’t say I’ve even heard of such a condition...if it even exists. Proppy seems like an intelligent child so maybe it’s her clever mind going wild at night instead of an actual condition? My child is nearly four years old and has only slept for a full night about 20-30 times. Life can be cruel sometimes but get the duck on with it and stop trying to find an issue to moan about. Jeezo!
Restless legs is a genuine medical condition, but wether Poppy has that is another question!!!
She may well do but I believe it’s more something that children grow out of, rather than being cured! I think sometimes there can be more serious underlying reasons for it but doubt that applies to her (and obviously hopefully it’s nothing more serious)

Reactions: 10
Restless legs is a genuine medical condition, but wether Poppy has that is another question!!!
She may well do but I believe it’s more something that children grow out of, rather than being cured! I think sometimes there can be more serious underlying reasons for it but doubt that applies to her (and obviously hopefully it’s nothing more serious)
Thank you for the info...I don’t believe in ‘googling’ symptoms or asking followers for medical advice 😂

In other news...I got some new leggings today thanks to an aff link. Just wish I could be rammed a good’un.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.