Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not heard of Sali Hughes had a quick look here can’t find any comments so not sure if she is referring to TL , I can not see any similarities between her and Rebecca who is rude, dishonest , allowed horrible racist joke and lied many times about paying for holidays she clearly did not , there are some personal comments I don’t agree with and also speculation about stuff without reason in my opinion that is the nature of people , on the whole much of what has been written here about her is true it is not trolling , not lying it is calling her out for her very bad attitude and very poor content, and her obvious greed , she cried and filmed a tantrum lied about having a breakdown as the following day she magically bounced back !! Insulting to those who have suffered breakdowns and severe anxiety , in my opinion she was angry that she was losing money , money she did not earn fairly because she continuously deceived people by not declaring ads so therefore much of what has been written here is true !! Her comparison is silly, I cant speak about Sali Hughes as I know nothing about her .

I'd love for Rebecca and Lee to try and disprove anything claimed on here as lies, care to stand up and be accountable Meldrums?

Did Tattlers LIE when you claimed to have only received a VIP guide at Disneyland Paris when in fact the entire trip was paid for in relation to an advert? If so the ASA must have also lied as they upheld the complaints.

Did Tattlers LIE when you were paid to visit a local Foodbank where you turned up without a donation?

Did Tattlers LIE about you using a cancer scare to promote a Next advert?

Did Tattlers LIE about you editing your vlog to include a racist "joke", and only adding music over it rather than remove it when it was brought to your attention?

Did Tattlers LIE when you failed to seek medical intervention for your baby who was struggling to breathe, choosing to post on Instagram instead?

Did Tattlers LIE about previous body shaming, bullying and racist tweets by Rebecca?

I could go on and on. Theres threads on here that are trolling and bullying, some of the ones regarding cleaning/home accounts are vicious and incredibly personal, and I refuse to be part of it, I don't agree to it. But MELDRUMS you are not eternal innocent victims. You have made mistakes, and by arrogantly laying blame on everyone else you open yourself open to criticism. CRITICISM IS NOT TROLLING.
Everyone makes mistakes, it's life and no one is infallible. But hold yourselves accountable for your actions, learn from them and change.
Very well said 👍😊

Would you look at that. Labelled gifted. No Aff link and the seller tagged. I'm in shock
Everything she is gifted is her new favourite, or she is absolutely loving it , I bet she is who wouldn’t love getting gifts for doing bugger all and being a pretty horrible spoilt madam who spend most of her time moaning about her bairns 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Couldent help read salis thread mumsnet
They scathing about tattle we worse than netmums it seems.
Love this inaccurate account how mrs meldrum went down!

I wondered why the online figures for Tattle are so high today. It's all the hypocritical cunts from Mumsnet coming for a nosy. Maybe they should get their own bitchy little house in order before slagging off another forum.

1569687775484.png

edit: I'm in a bit of a bad mood today, hence the response above - Mumsnet posters are no bleeping angels, I spent years on that site and some of the threads make Tattle look like a fanpage.

edited again: just looked at the thread on MN and there's quite a few voices of sanity on there

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I'd love for Rebecca and Lee to try and disprove anything claimed on here as lies, care to stand up and be accountable Meldrums?

Did Tattlers LIE when you claimed to have only received a VIP guide at Disneyland Paris when in fact the entire trip was paid for in relation to an advert? If so the ASA must have also lied as they upheld the complaints.

Did Tattlers LIE when you were paid to visit a local Foodbank where you turned up without a donation?

Did Tattlers LIE about you editing your vlog to include a racist "joke", and only adding music over it rather than remove it when it was brought to your attention?

Did Tattlers LIE when you failed to seek medical intervention for your baby who was struggling to breathe, choosing to post on Instagram instead?

Did Tattlers LIE about previous body shaming, bullying and racist tweets by Rebecca?

I could go on and on. Theres threads on here that are trolling and bullying, some of the ones regarding cleaning/home accounts are vicious and incredibly personal, and I refuse to be part of it, I don't agree
Spot on.

Reactions: 5

I could go on and on. Theres threads on here that are trolling and bullying, some of the ones regarding cleaning/home accounts are vicious and incredibly personal, and I refuse to be part of it, I don't agree to it. But MELDRUMS you are not eternal innocent victims. You have made mistakes, and by arrogantly laying blame on everyone else you open yourself open to criticism. CRITICISM IS NOT TROLLING.
Everyone makes mistakes, it's life and no one is infallible. But hold yourselves accountable for your actions, learn from them and change.
Never mind the small matter of them both apparently having posted on here too🤫

Reactions: 7
Actually, strike what I said before - it appears Sali and Reb have a lot in common ie: a victim complex, desperate need to control and manipulate others to keep up appearances and gross hypocrisy.

Reactions: 12
Don’t want people talking/gossiping about you? Don’t be a public figure!!! Trolling is a different thing entirely, having an opinion about someone or how the true a business is allowed!!! Brands font work with Rebby because she DID the things she got called out on.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Notice how Reb posts about movie night with the big girls, and Lee a story of them both watching strictly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't know who Sali Hughes is but to be honest I'm not following many influencers nowadays. Too many cockwombles. People I used to love and look forward to their next upload got greedy, self absorbed and unlikeable.

Spot on. Of course she's never shown any of the troll comments or messages has she? 🤔 Funny that....
Yes lee.....I can never understand bullies either, especially ones who like to inflict physical harm!
Now THAT'S one nasty witch tweet! Pretty shocking! Shameful. 😧
Notice how Reb posts about movie night with the big girls, and Lee a story of them both watching strictly?!
Princess Pinnochio and the lying cocunt of Inchmarlo. 🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Am I missing the point here as regards the use of a coffee table🤔. I thought you sat on the sofa and reached across for your coffee, wine etc, but bloody hell, what is that poor deserted coffee table doing all by itself miles away from anyone. You'd need long arms to pick up your drink . It's just an empty table plonked in the middle of a very un cosy living room. Not even a coaster😥. Poor thing😂😂😂. Sorry, but I'm bored😂😂
20190928_200220.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Am I missing the point here as regards the use of a coffee table🤔. I thought you sat on the sofa and reached across for your coffee, wine etc, but bloody hell, what is that poor deserted coffee table doing all by itself miles away from anyone. You'd need long arms to pick up your drink . It's just an empty table plonked in the middle of very un cosy living room. Not even a coaster😥. Poor thing😂😂😂. Sorry, but I'm bored😂😂
View attachment 44805
Yip and remember the wee hobbits have very short arms and deep pockets. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Still got those godawful curtains as well...not exactly the most instagrammable, styled room is it😂

(I better watch i dont get the police at the door for the crime of slagging off curtains🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am I missing the point here as regards the use of a coffee table🤔. I thought you sat on the sofa and reached across for your coffee, wine etc, but bloody hell, what is that poor deserted coffee table doing all by itself miles away from anyone. You'd need long arms to pick up your drink . It's just an empty table plonked in the middle of a very un cosy living room. Not even a coaster😥. Poor thing😂😂😂. Sorry, but I'm bored😂😂
View attachment 44805
Is this a subtle attempt at getting a lovely big coffee table #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 44805
Whoa whoa whoa! Never mind the table, where did the rug come from?! Thought they couldn't reach the cash in the bottom of their deep pockets with their so so tiny arms?! #gifted ? Or did i miss a rare occasion of them actually buying something?! Tho if this was the case surely they'd have been shouting it from the rooftops!

• Haha
Yip and remember the wee hobbits have very short arms and deep pockets. 😂😂😂
I bet she hates all that gifted furniture now😂😂, but they can't afford to buy replacement's now she's cocked up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 44805
Them curtains though 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Astilbe Mrs meldrum by any chance? Or one of her family as no one was mentioning any instagrammers not involved then Astillbe mentions her several times.
It’s not Reb as it’s not her writing style. Reb uses ‘&’ instead of writing ‘and’ (it’s all over her blog, insta, and also used by ‘Lucy’ on the amazon reviews. ‘Lucy’ has since transpired to be a user called ‘Rebecca Meldrum’...honestly, you couldn’t make it up!) So this could be a family member but it’s definitely not Reb as she isn’t able to even attempt to hide her usual writing style 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.