Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been following this thread since DLP and love you all!! So not really a newbie, I finally joined so I could see the attachments easier than zooming in!! But I’ve got to say lee has posted that poppy is in bed?? So why do they both not just go to bed early to catch up on sleep if poppy sleeps well through the first part of the night? My youngest isn’t a great sleeper and yes it’s really hard but life still goes on! Such a self centred drama queen! I unfollowed a long time ago so I will watch their stories on stories.ig and follow their joke lifestyle through here! I never thought I could dislike someone I’ve never met but my god she has changed that!!
I feel exactly the same ! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Let’s be honest, the only reason she has put poppy in the playpen now, after all this time letting her play freely, is because the other girls are both at school. Clearly she was using them as babysitters while she fannied around.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I have contacted fatface. I have already struck off Boden and joules and now fat face. I'm more the target market at 43. It’s definitely friends my age and late 30’s upwards who wear the brand and kids than any friends I have that are younger than this which is quite a few as I work with a lot of younger staff.

I will find the marketing email as well as at the moment it is just a Instagram message.

I had three dresses and two tops in my basket as it’s payday today but looks like a trip to John Lewis for white stuff and other peri menopausal brands :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry if it's been mentioned, but...
If her and poppy were ill with the shits, why in earth did they go out and pop in a cafe??
Oh yeah, let's just go and spread the germs around 🤦‍♀️

She doesn't shower for days after being in the gym, I doubt she washes her hands 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Notes to Meldrum.......one of the greatest responsibilities is to your CHILDREN!!!! To protect and keep safe and to put first!!!!!! Keep them off the internet, you know twisted sickos are watching them!! Look after THEIR emotional well-being instead of solely thinking about yours!! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have contacted fatface. I have already struck off Boden and joules and now fat face. I'm more the target market at 43. It’s definitely friends my age and late 30’s upwards who wear the brand and kids than any friends I have that are younger than this which is quite a few as I work with a lot of younger staff.

I will find the marketing email as well as at the moment it is just a Instagram message.

I had three dresses and two tops in my basket as it’s payday today but looks like a trip to John Lewis for white stuff and other peri menopausal brands :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Try seasalt, #superperi 🤣

Sorry if it's been mentioned, but...
If her and poppy were ill with the shits, why in earth did they go out and pop in a cafe??
Oh yeah, let's just go and spread the germs around 🤦‍♀️

She doesn't shower for days after being in the gym, I doubt she washes her hands 🤮
And a music class where she told us poppy pooped herself 💩 what a shame to be dragged out when you are so little and unwell 🤒

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Morning, woke up with badness in my bones!
Time to post something on social media that makes it seem ok to be a selfish, entitled madam😇

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My sister squeezes herself into my neice bed but its only until she has gone back to sleep. My neice is having seperation anxiety so they want her to get used to sleeping and waking in her own bed and finding her parents haven't disappeared. Their bed also isn't big enough for the three of them so one woyld end up on the sofa if the took her in with them. My neice does mostly sleep through the night though.

Reactions: 6
Try seasalt, #superperi 🤣

And a music class where she told us poppy pooped herself 💩 what a shame to be dragged out when you are so little and unwell 🤒
And when she's potty training so probably feeling a little bit of pressure to be perfect in that respect. Can't imagine Mrs M was particularly nice about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Watching the vlog
R: “F ran up to cath asking “cath, have you got me a present it’s my birthday” and I was like YOU CANT ASK THAT”
No that’s right you can’t ask that. Florrie you have to say you really want a certain thing but can’t afford it and see what people gift you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
This makes me so angry have just emailed APA!!
We are going to see it this week because we gifted our daughter tickets for her Christmas!!! That’s 9 months we’ve been waiting to go because it’s a real treat! I’m so irritated at APA not Mrs M this time. Could they not gift free tickets to previous paying customers?! Or charity? Glad S got a night out though.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Can't believe how many times in the vlog poor Poppy had runny snot on her face. Bloody 'ell Grabeca and Pat put the camera down and wipe her nose!
They were exactly the same with the golden child too! So many times I'd be trying not to vom looking at her snotty nose 🤢

Careful, you'll have nowhere left to shop! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched the vlog. Lee mentions he’s looking after poppy outside whilst Rebecca is upstairs doing some work!?
What is this work they speak of? Thought it’s just a hobby?

She better not be thinking of jumping back on the gravy train cos none of us will allow that right???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
To be fair, i think the theatre company are more at fault for continually gifting her "press tickets" than her for going. Wonder if they measure how many more tickets are sold after she posts?

Reactions: 12
Yes! I stopped watching at that point. That was too much oversharing. I don’t want to know that you’re away to do a crap in Costa.
She wasn't wearing the dungarees was she? I know we slate her outfits but that would have been a bad choice..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.