Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Less chance of her Racist Vlog antics been fed back to Kinder if it’s on Pats Insta! No other reason! Inghams did the same they started doing Ads on their oldest insta after the allegations came out.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m kind of happy for Lee doing his own ad. He’s definitely the “woman” in their relationship and just seemed so happy to be
Hanging w his girls and eating treats. I actually find the ad believable.

Reactions: 17
Mrs Meldrum ltd probably got the job via the new agency she’s with. They probably decided it was a better fit if it went on his Instagram page - he loves his sweets after all! He did an ad once for a beer keg thing, and he was involved in the big campaign she did for Next.

They will continue to bleep those kids out for as long as they can. Disgusting people.
Ok thanks. He looks so utterly stupid in that AD. I’m sorry, but what grown man giggles and grins around his garden peeking out from behind trees like a little elf and reclining on a picnic rug eating tiny wee choccies. He’s such an embarrassment! Imagining my own husband doing this and loving it is proving really difficult as he would rather die! 🤣

He advertised some coins once, from the royal mint I think. You know, because he’s such an avid coin collector 🙄
Haha. That’s priceless! No pun intended

• Haha
Is this Rebs way of trying to keep doing AD's put them on Lees insta
View attachment 45587
Nah, he’s a director of Mrs Meldrum, equally responsible for the content uploaded so equally involved in all the drama! In fact it was him who I sent a direct message to regarding DLP,,,,,,,,I was blocked!!!! I really did just ask to please clarify if the trip was gifted or just the passes.

Reactions: 16
OMG! I’ve actually got tears rolling down my face from laughing!! Just what I needed.... Thank you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Less chance of her Racist Vlog antics been fed back to Kinder if it’s on Pats Insta! No other reason! Inghams did the same they started doing Ads on their oldest insta after the allegations came out.
Exactly this! There’s no way Kinder would want to be associated with the racism tit storm that is Mrs Meldrum. I think they should still be informed though.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok thanks. He looks so utterly stupid in that AD. I’m sorry, but what grown man giggles and grins around his garden peeking out from behind trees like a little elf and reclining on a picnic rug eating tiny wee choccies. He’s such an embarrassment! Imagining my own husband doing this and loving it is proving really difficult as he would rather die! 🤣

Haha. That’s priceless! No pun intended

That’s what I mean - what self respecting man would agree to doing this?! It’s beyond pathetic. He’s such a joke. Imagine putting that bile on Instagram?! You couldn’t pay my husband enough. He would laugh and tell you to jog on. It’s honestly cracking me up at just how tragic they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What will Lee flog next? Curry Soup? Rat poison? Toothpaste? (He must get through a tube a day with those gnashers) The new ‘retired grandpa’ range of stripe rugby shirts at M&S?

That’s what I mean - what self respecting man would agree to doing this?! It’s beyond pathetic. He’s such a joke. Imagine putting that bile on Instagram?! You couldn’t pay my husband enough. He would laugh and tell you to jog on. It’s honestly cracking me up at just how tragic they are.
As soon as I saw it I grinned and clicking through the pics I laughed my tits off. Made my evening 🤣

• Haha
I really don’t think I could ever shag my husband again if he did an ad for kids chocolate 🙈
I could never look at him the same way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Very obviously written by her. I like the pic on his grid but the stories are just so cringe! Wonder how many takes it took

Reactions: 11
I know I should be annoyed at this, but I can’t help but be a wee bit happy for our Belter BadBoy when he lands himself his own wee #AD gig- Kinder chocolate no less! He must be in his man child element, getting the green light from Edgy to advertise some kiddies’ chocolate, and I don’t doubt for a second he’s loving these “small Kinder chocolate treats, perfect after a game of hide and seek” 😂😂😂😂 Oh Meld, you have a way with words you really do!

On a serious note a hope those gorgeous girls are given an equal share of the ad fee, put away for their future.
It’s their rent money 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Well something is truly up, removed it superfast. FAR more quickly than the racist vlog... Couldn't remove that 'without it affecting viewer count'.... Oooh Meldrums, whatcha let slip in this one? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m kind of happy for Lee doing his own ad. He’s definitely the “woman” in their relationship and just seemed so happy to be
Hanging w his girls and eating treats. I actually find the ad believable.
Maybe his next AD is for the diva cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.