Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for replying. I don't find it underhand and sneaky as long as she's labelling it properly, she's certainly improved with her labelling and declaring since I last dipped into her content a while ago, which definitely needed to be done, she has been appalling at disclosing links/ads etc in the past.
hmmmm 😕 did you see the labelling of the candle she got gifted in her stories? So small you can barely make it out, she is not consistent with labelling either, one day does it small and others not at all. She is still always trying to get away with sneaky tit. Why not out that something is gifted so we can all see it in nice big writing? Think we know why

Edit, but caught up on thread and see others have said the same. Sneaky thing has no shame whatsoever 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I don’t get the getting excited by a season. I like being all cosy when it is cold, warm stodgy meals and watching the snow fall...I must be passionate about Winter! If it was because it is Halloween/Christmas/Easter then ok, I can understand but not that level of commitment to a change in weather. Identical posts of pumpkins...show me something useful like a good recipe for pumpkin soup/pie, how you keep your children entertained now it’s pouring it down or hacks for keeping your car frost free...oh sorry,I forget they don’t live in the real world and need to be in the vicinity of a pumpkin spice candle to function.
...and all acting like they are the first one who thought of it too 🤔

It’s Sooooo 2017!

Rebecca isn't the only one to do it but I really wish they would LABEL their links with the name of the company.
If you want to affiliate link products you genuinely wear, fine just don’t be sneaky and not say where it is too. It’s been said on here before, not everyone understands the affiliated link thing and it’s just wrong to make money off it.
What make you think this muppet has morals like that?! 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The book review 🤔 I would put money on it that grabby reviewed this book last year. I'm convinced by it as I was a sheep back then and went out and bought it 🙄 her review a year ago was, wasn't the best book in the world but a quick an easy read worth a go.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven't seen meldrums last 2 vlogs or socail media in a few days much prefer here.
This just came up on facebook

Since when does she still manage to read a whole book and manage to fit it in .
Of course it dident grip her it has no pictures and so so much text and involves some thinking!
Irony is she needs a real freind who tells her shes being a selfish daft cocunt!
Also making out she frequently goes to charity shops is laughable.
Does banacory have lots charity shops?
Be careful you don't bump into frugal Reb charity shops libaries whatever next

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The book review 🤔 I would put money on it that grabby reviewed this book last year. I'm convinced by it as I was a sheep back then and went out and bought it 🙄 her review a year ago was, wasn't the best book in the world but a quick an easy read worth a go.
Yes, I remember her reviewing it last year. It’s probably the only book she has in that house.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Lee said he would marry Lydia Millen, he’s certainly got a type lying, non declaring ,blocking,deleting, narcissistic troll crying ‘babe’ but then they could be the Millen Meldrums 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Lee said he would marry Lydia Millen, he’s certainly got a type lying, non declaring ,blocking,deleting, narcissistic troll crying ‘babe’ but then they could be the Millen Meldrums 😂

That end bit of the vlog was too cringe for me. Why did he read that question out? How old are they? 12? Have those conversations in private it was far too cringe. And did Rebecca say a women’s name to who she would marry?? Jesus Christ 🤢🤢🤢 grow up the pair of you!

and I’m 99% sure Emily Norris will hate being mentioned in her vlog, I know some people won’t agree but she is composed. Does really do anything controversial and from what I see labels everything correctly !

That end bit of the vlog was too cringe for me. Why did he read that question out? How old are they? 12? Have those conversations in private it was far too cringe. And did Rebecca say a women’s name to who she would marry?? Jesus Christ 🤢🤢🤢 grow up the pair of you!

and I’m 99% sure Emily Norris will hate being mentioned in her vlog, I know some people won’t agree but she is composed. Does really do anything controversial and from what I see labels everything correctly !
Both of them were clearly drunk. Must have had a whole 2 glasses of Prosecco each 🙄
It was just stupid.
Rebecca trying to be all cool by saying she would marry a woman and then saying “she’s got great tits” - that’s really classy. Grow the duck up, you are both in your 30s, start acting like it.

The only tits around here are the Meldrums. Both of them are idiots. Thick as tit and the personalities of soggy loo roll.

They need to get Florries hair cut. It’s far too long, and in bad condition. It’s like rats tails.

She admits that she not taking the iron tablets prescribed by her doctor. Just duck off then would ya Rebecca- stop bloody moaning about your minging mouth ulcers/being tired etc - you know what’s wrong with you, you’ve been given the advice & medication to sort it out, if you are too dumb to take it then frankly duck YOU.
Christ she’s thick as tit.

Also - “probably be front page of the sun tomorrow” —————Hahahahahhaha oh Rebecca, you delusional fool.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
That vlog was so cringe the whole way through!! She was either drunk or just being so so fake!!! When Poppy spat that cheese out clear that up slave (mr m) do it your self your lazy cow!!
Broke my heart when kids wanted them all to bounce and he said sorry I’m filming! What the actually duck!!! What is wrong with these people just live in the moment and stop filming!!! I just do not get it!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Out of curiousity, I watched it, and just like so many vlogging families you can see that the kids see the camera as just part of their life. I actually thought the trampoline bit was quite cute, but would have been even lovelier as a private family moment. The amount of privacy that is breached - with Lee's panoramic shots is quite something. I am sorry, but I just couldn't do that to my family.

Reactions: 11
I'm just praying Pop the Feral sleeps through for ever more now. Then she literally has no content. At all.

• Haha
If you go to the dr but don’t follow their advice or take the medication they have prescribed for you then I have no sympathy.
Don’t moan that you are still having problems

Take the medication and it will get better.

Also, shut up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Emily Norris will hate being mentioned in her vlog, I know some people won’t agree but she is composed. Does really do anything controversial and from what I see labels everything correctly !
Emily is just as sneaky cow and underhanded as the rest of them don’t be fooled. ASA state that vlogs that have Ads in them need to be labled with AD in thumbnail or Start of title, so you know it’s an AD before clicking on it. 99% of her titles have AD hidden in the long title so until you click on whichever Pinterest hack she is ripping off and passing that she invented it you don’t know it’s yet another AD.

How often does Emily declare gifted items? that’s right never! Beggy got gifted/“press release” a make up palette from Bobbi Brown. Emily got the exact same one didn’t declare in the make up routine vlog a few days after beggy got hers that it was gifted.

I see Emily has yet another make up routine vlog with a tit load of more Bobbi Brown make up all AF to duck, what’s the bets that all that is #fuckingpressrelease.

Beggy uses teeny tiny writing to hid her gifted tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sat in the Denburn car park crooning into her fancy new iPhone while poor S is sat being ignored. Hope she enjoyed her date night!
I sat across the way from her at Annie the other night, S had her head in her hands waiting for it to start and at interval looking as bored as ever because Rebecca was too busy with her nose in her phone! So much for a 'special night' with S, she barely acknowledged her!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.