Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
English is not my first language so I'm just wondering - is it normal to call girl/boy dogs witch and dog?
Does boy dogs not have a word?
Are there other words for girl dog other than witch?
Yes we say dog for boy dog, witch for girl dog. Both terms are commonly used as quite unpleasant insults for women - calling a woman a dog generally means she is an unattractive or ugly woman, whereas witch is stronger and nastier (in my opinion). Both terms are quite misogynistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
English is not my first language so I'm just wondering - is it normal to call girl/boy dogs witch and dog?
Does boy dogs not have a word?
Are there other words for girl dog other than witch?
Boy dogs are just dogs.. the women are the bloody witches 🤷‍♀️ We should complain to somewhere...
Having said that my witch is a BEEEITCH 🤣🤣

Both terms are quite misogynistic
I can confirm in some cases the name suits the personality 🤣
Rebecca will have competition if she gets a female dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I passed their house last week, they had washing out. 😁

In all seriousness, I know that sounds weird. Let me explain. My husband was driving using a road we'd never used before to get somewhere else via Banchory. I saw the pink houses and recognised the style. I actually joked, the Meldrums must live here. I spotted their home right away from the road and it shocked me how I could work out the layout from vids, think nappy out the window etc etc. Both of us remarked that it was pretty freaky. Husband not a social media type but did used to watch the Meldrums alongside purely as they were local and it was fun to spot local stuff. He actually said, that's pretty damn scary if you can spot it from a distance without knowing where we were or what road we were on and without deliberately searching. It really brought it home to me just how much these greedy people (not just the Meldrums) sacrifice for this in their greed and stupidity.
I didn't post at the time, though the childish temptation was there. At the same time they were posting where they were telling the whole world that house was empty.
Meldrums, we know you read here, we know at least your mother does and friends must do also. PLEASE think about your safety and stop posting real time.
So true. Something bad will happen one day to a vlogging family (God Forbid) and they’ll be partially responsible. Internet safety is a real need nowadays.

I passed their house last week, they had washing out. 😁

In all seriousness, I know that sounds weird. Let me explain. My husband was driving using a road we'd never used before to get somewhere else via Banchory. I saw the pink houses and recognised the style. I actually joked, the Meldrums must live here. I spotted their home right away from the road and it shocked me how I could work out the layout from vids, think nappy out the window etc etc. Both of us remarked that it was pretty freaky. Husband not a social media type but did used to watch the Meldrums alongside purely as they were local and it was fun to spot local stuff. He actually said, that's pretty damn scary if you can spot it from a distance without knowing where we were or what road we were on and without deliberately searching. It really brought it home to me just how much these greedy people (not just the Meldrums) sacrifice for this in their greed and stupidity.
I didn't post at the time, though the childish temptation was there. At the same time they were posting where they were telling the whole world that house was empty.
Meldrums, we know you read here, we know at least your mother does and friends must do also. PLEASE think about your safety and stop posting real time.
P.s were there any leggings on the washing line? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So i take it with these influencers talking about getting tattle shut down etc, they are also going to get the daily mail comments shut down, the "celeb" mags such as heat and closer who love to point out flwas and when so and so has gained weight and loat weight etc. I take it they are also trying to shut down the tabloid press? And really they should also be going for reddit and perez hilton etc. All of which speculate and gossip about people.
Noone should ever receive abusive comments. I saw one on clare witts youtube video about hoping she loses her baby...that is trolling, that is harmful & disgusting & should be investigated.....not people gossiping about their business or the ridiculousness of every gifted item being their absolute best thing ever.
Apologies for length of post but it is juat so ridiculous.

Reactions: 37
I think we all liked her and her channel at one point!
We wouldn’t be here if we didn’t, I don’t think anyone started watching her because the disliked her 🤷‍♀️ but when you start questioning things, get blocked for questioning things and then find others are feeling a similar way (on a forum she never has to read) why wouldn’t we come here to discuss her.
I was blocked for asking her if her vlogs will continue to be filmed around a spon every week because they’re not coming across as genuine anymore.
That’s not a troll 🤷‍♀️ It’s the truth.
Fact is every single influencer jumping on the bandwagon this weekend are so snow flaky they can’t tell the difference between abuse, bullying and criticism
I came here after DLP gate, where Rebecca lied and did not properly declare her ad, I stayed after her lies about ‘no spend January’ and I then got blocked after explaining in detail to Rebecca how her KKK reference in her vlog was insensitive and racist and for me personally really close to a horrible incident my child had experienced.
Previous to all this I had watched Rebecca for years, left many positive comments (never acknowledged). I used to look forward to their family vlogs.

Reactions: 25
So i take it with these influencers talking about getting tattle shut down etc, they are also going to get the daily mail comments shut down, the "celeb" mags such as heat and closer who love to point out flwas and when so and so has gained weight and loat weight etc. I take it they are also trying to shut down the tabloid press? And really they should also be going for reddit and perez hilton etc. All of which speculate and gossip about people.
Noone should ever receive abusive comments. I saw one on clare witts youtube video about hoping she loses her baby...that is trolling, that is harmful & disgusting & should be investigated.....not people gossiping about their business or the ridiculousness of every gifted item being their absolute best thing ever.
Apologies for length of post but it is juat so ridiculous.

“Influencers” need to be held accountable for not running their business properly, a public business should accept all feedback, good or bad. They also have the choice to either improve or just say thank you for the comment. These “influencers” also rely on their following to click on links or buy the products they are selling so just label and advertise properly and you won’t be called out.
As you said, abusive and personal comments are not on and should be looked into and dealt with.

Reactions: 17
Have any more Tattle Bastards seen Edgy or Bad Boy Belter around and about in the wild? Any sightings goss?
Have any more Tattle Bastards seen Edgy or Bad Boy Belter around and about in the wild? Any sightings goss?

When I’m down to swim I see her almost weekly at the moment at the sports centre too. Lucky me 😆 Sadly no big gossip but I’m ever watchful!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No Rebegga Meldrew you are not the same as Sali? You posted a comment from a friend discussing KKK ? Then posted another comment comment saying , and i quote -
" NO FUCKS GIVEN "
Then when you was called out for that you threw Candice Braithwaite at people so we would think you are not the racist you obviously are !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Have you told Fatface? I told them I had an order amounting to several hundred pounds worth, ready to place but would only do so if they could confirm they are not working with her going forward. Still waiting for a response so looks like I will be heading over to White Stuff
They’ve said they won’t be working with her in future.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I think we all liked her and her channel at one point!
We wouldn’t be here if we didn’t, I don’t think anyone started watching her because the disliked her 🤷‍♀️ but when you start questioning things, get blocked for questioning things and then find others are feeling a similar way (on a forum she never has to read) why wouldn’t we come here to discuss her.
I was blocked for asking her if her vlogs will continue to be filmed around a spon every week because they’re not coming across as genuine anymore.
That’s not a troll 🤷‍♀️ It’s the truth.
Fact is every single influencer jumping on the bandwagon this weekend are so snow flaky they can’t tell the difference between abuse, bullying and criticism
Have to admit I never liked her. I was just super nosey as so many people I knew were commenting on her facebook posts & I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Then it was like a car crash I didn't want to keep looking but couldn't help myself (especially when I was putting off doing work I wasn't in mood for!).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe these vloggers jumping on someone else’s story and making it about them. It actually makes me fume! This woman has a story and it’s hers to tell. Not yours or brummys. HERS.
You’re not empathetic or sympathetic or supportive your a bleeping narcissistic twit who turns everything round into a woe is me and everyone ruining my life.

Ps anyone on here who still subscribed to any of the accounts that you then lost about here are hypocritical as you can watch them without subscribing and I get all I need from the screen shots here. Each view/click adds to their wallet and the best way to make them all wake up is to lose their views.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The problem is I think Rebecca is genuinely a very unhappy person who always thinks she needs a physical thing to make her happy.

Child and husband at a relatively young age, nice house, 2nd child, a youtube hobby that earned her a decent living but greed took over. She needed the third baby, needed the bigger house, needed the stay at home husband so she could could play at being a full-time influencer. She needed the gym membership, she needs the weekly nail appointments and now she needs the designer dog. All things in the pursuit of happiness. This endless search for something that will make her happy but the high she gets from baby/house/gym/dog never lasts and she is then in search of the next best thing to make her happy.

I think a real life therapist (not some online quack) is needed before she makes another rash decision.
Spot on. Hope she reads this and takes note

Reactions: 5
So I’m not familiar with Sali Hughes at all, but let me get this correct ; Reb has just compared her “troll” struggle with a woman who’s mother has died horrifically of cancer and is being called a liar about it?! And being “trolled” over rejected friends requests and being kicked out of fb groups?

Oh and I presume I missed the part where we mis-identified Daddy Cannon? She really is an eternal victim with no perspective or self-awareness is she?

I’d say it beggars belief, but it’s Edgy, so...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just had a look at the mumsnet thread and it's actually pretty well balanced. Pleased to see some tattle users on there. Imo all celebrities and 'influencers' open themselves up to criticism and even trolling my being in the public eye. Can't handle it, stop doing it. Apparently sh is a writer for the guardian? Well in that case I'm sure she's had plentyof criticism in the past and has got over it. But like them all, they have to broadcast it to the world for a bit of sympathy and attention to massage their narcasistic giant inflated egos.

Reactions: 10
I'd love for Rebecca and Lee to try and disprove anything claimed on here as lies, care to stand up and be accountable Meldrums?

Did Tattlers LIE when you claimed to have only received a VIP guide at Disneyland Paris when in fact the entire trip was paid for in relation to an advert? If so the ASA must have also lied as they upheld the complaints.

Did Tattlers LIE when you were paid to visit a local Foodbank where you turned up without a donation?

Did Tattlers LIE about you using a cancer scare to promote a Next advert?

Did Tattlers LIE about you editing your vlog to include a racist "joke", and only adding music over it rather than remove it when it was brought to your attention?

Did Tattlers LIE when you failed to seek medical intervention for your baby who was struggling to breathe, choosing to post on Instagram instead?

Did Tattlers LIE about previous body shaming, bullying and racist tweets by Rebecca?

I could go on and on. Theres threads on here that are trolling and bullying, some of the ones regarding cleaning/home accounts are vicious and incredibly personal, and I refuse to be part of it, I don't agree to it. But MELDRUMS you are not eternal innocent victims. You have made mistakes, and by arrogantly laying blame on everyone else you open yourself open to criticism. CRITICISM IS NOT TROLLING.
Everyone makes mistakes, it's life and no one is infallible. But hold yourselves accountable for your actions, learn from them and change.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I'd love for Rebecca and Lee to try and disprove anything claimed on here as lies, care to stand up and be accountable Meldrums?

Did Tattlers LIE when you claimed to have only received a VIP guide at Disneyland Paris when in fact the entire trip was paid for in relation to an advert? If so the ASA must have also lied as they upheld the complaints.

Did Tattlers LIE when you were paid to visit a local Foodbank where you turned up without a donation?

Did Tattlers LIE about you using a cancer scare to promote a Next advert?

Did Tattlers LIE about you editing your vlog to include a racist "joke", and only adding music over it rather than remove it when it was brought to your attention?

Did Tattlers LIE when you failed to seek medical intervention for your baby who was struggling to breathe, choosing to post on Instagram instead?

Did Tattlers LIE about previous body shaming, bullying and racist tweets by Rebecca?

I could go on and on. Theres threads on here that are trolling and bullying, some of the ones regarding cleaning/home accounts are vicious and incredibly personal, and I refuse to be part of it, I don't agree to it. But MELDRUMS you are not eternal innocent victims. You have made mistakes, and by arrogantly laying blame on everyone else you open yourself open to criticism. CRITICISM IS NOT TROLLING.
Everyone makes mistakes, it's life and no one is infallible. But hold yourselves accountable for your actions, learn from them and change.
👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.