Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry if it's been mentioned, but...
If her and poppy were ill with the shits, why in earth did they go out and pop in a cafe??
Oh yeah, let's just go and spread the germs around 🤦‍♀️

She doesn't shower for days after being in the gym, I doubt she washes her hands 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 36

Lildunc

So lee says some networks are charging £80-90 a month for the new iPhone so the best thing to do is pay the handset monthly from the apple shop at £60 a month and get a sim only contract for £20 a month 🤷🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
So lee says some networks are charging £80-90 a month for the new iPhone so the best thing to do is pay the handset monthly from the apple shop at £60 a month and get a sim only contract for £20 a month 🤷🤷
Or you could just not be a twat paying through the nose for something which isn’t discernibly better than your current model 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 35

Megan2507

Sat in the Denburn car park crooning into her fancy new iPhone while poor S is sat being ignored. Hope she enjoyed her date night!
I sat across the way from her at Annie the other night, S had her head in her hands waiting for it to start and at interval looking as bored as ever because Rebecca was too busy with her nose in her phone! So much for a 'special night' with S, she barely acknowledged her!

• Sad
  • Wow

Peachbomb

VIP Member
It was a slippery slope when she got those edgy Vans, look where she’s ended up, CBD oil 😞

• Haha

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
WHY was that shit show of a vlog not titled something like “Florence’s 5th Birthday”?? Oh yeh, cause that doesn’t include grabby. She really is the centre of her universe isn’t she??
Most people I know who have kids put them first and actually alter their lives to include their children. Reb basically thinks her children should fit in with her life and puts herself first ALWAYS!

It’s actually amazing how much I can’t stand someone I’ve never met. Well I did see the pair of them in home bargains one day and Reb was shouting on lee to come to heel. Not a surprise. She’s really just such an unpleasant person!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Sums up Meld perfectly.....free coffee so I’ll get another one! Greedy c**ts, tights as a ducks arse when they are paying!!!

Urghhhh she’s sooooooooooooooo annoying!!!!!!!!

“All you tired mums & dads out there, I feel you”

GET AWAY TO FUCK.

So relatable eh? Rebecca, you don’t know your born you dumb ass. When those of us living in the real world have a rough night with the kids we have to get up and GO TO WORK. And then come home and do all the usual household chores (which, FYI, don’t include getting our nails done or flirting with our creepy PT) - you don’t know anything about real life so just shut your trap. 👍
Yes, so so tired whilst drinking my coffee in a cafe!!! Try working on a ward for 12hrs when you had no sleep!

• Heart

Trollstice

Nah lees posted some crappy picture of lunch and taking poppy to feed ducks. Is it me or does Rebecca do absolutely nothing? Unless it’s for herself like nails hair gym etc???
It takes a lot of effort to avoid Poppy all day and then take 17 photos of them together just before bedtime. Every. Single. Day.

• Haha
Came here looking for some news on the new (now removed) vlog and see SO SO many of you guys asking questions about this so here it is...

YES....The leggings of dreams are still in stock !!!!

View attachment 45623

Affiliate link just means I make a few pennies for the girlies 😬
I notice she also states hers are a size 8. A teeny tiny size 8. If you didn’t already know she was a size 8. Did you know she was a size 8? Size 8.

• Haha

Mommom

Let’s be honest, the only reason she has put poppy in the playpen now, after all this time letting her play freely, is because the other girls are both at school. Clearly she was using them as babysitters while she fannied around.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What's with the cat stories? I mean that was 3 stories of her just looking at herself in the phone stroking a cat!!! Is that what it's come to now? 🙀
Filming herself stroking a pussy.....

There’s a joke in there somewhere........

🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Urghhhh she’s sooooooooooooooo annoying!!!!!!!!

“All you tired mums & dads out there, I feel you”

GET AWAY TO FUCK.

So relatable eh? Rebecca, you don’t know your born you dumb ass. When those of us living in the real world have a rough night with the kids we have to get up and GO TO WORK. And then come home and do all the usual household chores (which, FYI, don’t include getting our nails done or flirting with our creepy PT) - you don’t know anything about real life so just shut your trap. 👍

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
The thing that massively irks me with the Fat Face post.. “picked up a few autumnal bits for the girlies”. Fuck off rebeggar. You’ve probably been given the chance to select some items as part of your partnership with them. It’s this fake ass selling like the time she just popped to Tesco for an onion.. I hate the fact these floggers get away with this. Making out like it’s a fellow mum recommending something when actually if it hadn’t been given for free she wouldn’t bother dipping her hand in the purse to buy it.

And just on Pat - why is he creeping about like a big fucking weirdo while his daughters are hiding under the bed. Honestly he’ll be looking for folk to offer a dowry for his daughters at this rate. He seriously makes me shudder.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
At least Lee has labelled his ad properly. I think given the chance with the joint channel they had he would have done well.
It’s just so....... wet.

“I just love walking in the woods, munching on my kinder chocolate”

Give me strength. Has he got no self respect or sense of self worth? It’s fucking pathetic. He’s such a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart