Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been wondering this too šŸ¤”

Her membership for the unit gym was gifted to her last year at some point - so yes, she should be marking every single gym post as AD/GIFTED MEMBERSHIP at the very least. Sheā€™s always maintained that sheā€™s paid for the PT sessions but I think we are all of the opinion that sheā€™s talking shite. She re-posts footage that Rami has filmed (boke šŸ¤®) which I think she does on purpose to try to get around having to declare the PT sessions as gifted. Sheā€™s a slimy snake,

Reactions: 14
Were those Annie tickets gifted to her? No mention of it on the vlog.

Reactions: 7
Were those Annie tickets gifted to her? No mention of it on the vlog.

Yep they were ā€œpress ticketsā€ which is bullocks. They were free tickets which are the same as gifted tickets. If itā€™s not been properly declared on the vlog then itā€™s getting reported!!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Such a busy day? Is she stupid or just a short memory? Did she not post just hours earlier how they were enjoying a nice relaxing cuppa at the local cafe? She's rubbing it in the faces of her followers that thats what she considers busy.
I pity her, she clearly trolls because she is miserable, what a dull empty life she leads. So so jealous.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
At least Lee has labelled his ad properly. I think given the chance with the joint channel they had he would have done well.
Maybe he can stay at home and Reb can go out and work.
She wouldnā€™t last 5 mins in the ā€œrealā€ world.......šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ‘ŒšŸ¼šŸ¤£

Reactions: 12
Rebecca Meldrum AFFing the duck out of tit she doesn't even own since 1989.

When will it end. Every day is the same. Is anyone actually buying all the fugly clothes she is linking?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such a busy day? Is she stupid or just a short memory? Did she not post just hours earlier how they were enjoying a nice relaxing cuppa at the local cafe? She's rubbing it in the faces of her followers that thats what she considers busy.
I pity her, she clearly trolls because she is miserable, what a dull empty life she leads. So so jealous.

Sheā€™s a basket case. She honestly believes that what she has done today constitutes a hectic day, one that she needs to wind down from?!

Sheā€™s not right in the head. She lives in a fucked up, virtual reality, fantasy world. Sheā€™s an absolute moron and itā€™s no wonder the sum
Total of her pathetic existence revolves around getting her nails painted. Sheā€™s as thick as tit.

I pity her. What a sad little life she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe Lee will come out with his own brand of small adult/hobbit scooter. The Belter Super Speedy Spicy Bad Boy 3000 complete with Pot Noodle holder and travel snack pots perfect for on the go super sour sweeties and small choccie Kinder treats

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Came here looking for some news on the new (now removed) vlog and see SO SO many of you guys asking questions about this so here it is...

YES....The leggings of dreams are still in stock !!!!

View attachment 45623

Affiliate link just means I make a few pennies for the girlies šŸ˜¬
I notice she also states hers are a size 8. A teeny tiny size 8. If you didnā€™t already know she was a size 8. Did you know she was a size 8? Size 8.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just feel so sad for Poppy.

Dropping 2s group so Poppy can go to nursery. Fair play, I bet Poppy will love nursery! But, dropping 2s group cuz it's your least fave, Mrs M? How bloody selfish. I bet Poppy bloody loves it.

Honestly, I'm half way through the vlog and it's just slating Poppy so far. Calling a 2 year old unbearable is just so callous.

• Sad
  • Wow
Maybe it was full of outtakes of Lee furiously rubbing kinder chocolate all over his wee body and Edgy Reb getting right in about it and licking it off!!!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
She probably caught him in the background unaware she was filming him wanking his little stump off furiously at the news that he gets a big boy job of posing with some small chocolate treats for a few wee pounds that he can pop in his money box (heā€™s saving up for an Audi, bless him)

Maybe he can stay at home and Reb can go out and work.
She wouldnā€™t last 5 mins in the ā€œrealā€ world.......šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ‘ŒšŸ¼šŸ¤£
Lee effectively has 2 jobs now - working on an oil rig and selling small chocolate treats šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Do you think Lee was specifically approached by Kinder or that Grabby made him do it as she couldnā€™t be arsed? Is this his first ever ad? I never watched their joint channel
As has been said before, I reckon heā€™s been given this one to take the pressure off Becs regarding lift gate, and that it is probably a better fit for him given his love for sweeties. Or she just couldnā€™t be arsed because sheā€™s completely knackered, which she hasnā€™t made quite clear enough from her last 5000 posts or so.

Who could forget Leeā€™s debut as a male model in that fabulous non-binary coat a la Next ?

• Haha
Ok thanks. He looks so utterly stupid in that AD. Iā€™m sorry, but what grown man giggles and grins around his garden peeking out from behind trees like a little elf and reclining on a picnic rug eating tiny wee choccies.
Hilarious!
He really is a very small man šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Rebecca Meldrum AFFing the duck out of tit she doesn't even own since 1989.

When will it end. Every day is the same. Is anyone actually buying all the fugly clothes she is linking?
She makes a lot out of those links otherwise she wouldnā€™t bother doing them. It must be exhausting. Minutes of work a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As has been said before, I reckon heā€™s been given this one to take the pressure off Becs regarding lift gate, and that it is probably a better fit for him given his love for sweeties. Or she just couldnā€™t be arsed because sheā€™s completely knackered, which she hasnā€™t made quite clear enough from her last 5000 posts or so.

Who could forget Leeā€™s debut as a male model in that fabulous non-binary coat a la Next ?
She eats Cadburyā€™s Buttons tho. Itā€™s somehow worse watching a grown adult male eating tiny chocolates than a woman. Donā€™t ask me why. I have laughed myself bleeping hoarse this evening over Lees Ad. I am still laughing. Itā€™s perfection šŸ‘Œ I may never get over it.

I thought the non binary coat was the funniest thing Iā€™ve ever seen on here but this has topped it.

The milky bars are on Pat.View attachment 45636
Why does that remind me of William H Macy, Felicity Huffmans husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The vlog was taken down for engagement by the looks of it.....can this woman get any more sly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.