Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It‘s nice to see that at least one of them can follow the rules 🤷🏼‍♀️

...nvm he hid the #ad in his stories

Reactions: 6
Is this Rebs way of trying to keep doing AD's put them on Lees insta
Screenshot_2019-10-01-17-50-41.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
At least Lee has labelled his ad properly. I think given the chance with the joint channel they had he would have done well.

Reactions: 16
At least Lee has labelled his ad properly. I think given the chance with the joint channel they had he would have done well.
It’s just so....... wet.

“I just love walking in the woods, munching on my kinder chocolate”

Give me strength. Has he got no self respect or sense of self worth? It’s bleeping pathetic. He’s such a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Tut tut hiding that AD just like your stupid wife
Screenshot_2019-10-01-18-04-17.png

Still hiding the AD
Screenshot_2019-10-01-18-04-21.png

Well done Lee third time lucky you learn quicker than your idiot wife
Screenshot_2019-10-01-18-05-46.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s just so....... wet.

“I just love walking in the woods, munching on my kinder chocolate”

Give me strength. Has he got no self respect or sense of self worth? It’s bleeping pathetic. He’s such a joke.
Surely he should be advertising the milky bar? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know I should be annoyed at this, but I can’t help but be a wee bit happy for our Belter BadBoy when he lands himself his own wee #AD gig- Kinder chocolate no less! He must be in his man child element, getting the green light from Edgy to advertise some kiddies’ chocolate, and I don’t doubt for a second he’s loving these “small Kinder chocolate treats, perfect after a game of hide and seek” 😂😂😂😂 Oh Meld, you have a way with words you really do!

On a serious note a hope those gorgeous girls are given an equal share of the ad fee, put away for their future.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe he could also do the mooncup ad? 😂🤣
You guys are on 🔥 this evening

New Thread title suggestion : The Milky Bar Kid’s Mooncup!

I know I should be annoyed at this, but I can’t help but be a wee bit happy for our Belter BadBoy when he lands himself his own wee #AD gig- Kinder chocolate no less! He must be in his man child element, getting the green light from Edgy to advertise some kiddies’ chocolate, and I don’t doubt for a second he’s loving these “small Kinder chocolate treats, perfect after a game of hide and seek” 😂😂😂😂 Oh Meld, you have a way with words you really do!

On a serious note a hope those gorgeous girls are given an equal share of the ad fee, put away for their future.
I seriously doubt it 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Do you think Lee was specifically approached by Kinder or that Grabby made him do it as she couldn’t be arsed? Is this his first ever ad? I never watched their joint channel

Reactions: 5
Do you think Lee was specifically approached by Kinder or that Grabby made him do it as she couldn’t be arsed? Is this his first ever ad? I never watched their joint channel

Mrs Meldrum ltd probably got the job via the new agency she’s with. They probably decided it was a better fit if it went on his Instagram page - he loves his sweets after all! He did an ad once for a beer keg thing, and he was involved in the big campaign she did for Next.

Next advert will be Nanny McLee and his manpons

Once again the kids are peddled out for an advert!
They will continue to bleep those kids out for as long as they can. Disgusting people.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.