Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Lee was specifically approached by Kinder or that Grabby made him do it as she couldn’t be arsed? Is this his first ever ad? I never watched their joint channel
Not his first ad. He did the Next non-binary coat and the coin collectors collection album. (Sorry if this has been said before, I'm not caught up)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, I am so glad I got blocked when I asked about the jumper in the wash!!!!! I am not sure why and I have never felt this before, but I used to feel so angry when I watched her on Insta and then would come on here every day and read what everyone was saying. My life is a lot calmer now I don't see her every day. She has to be one of the most self-centred, self-absorbed people I have never had the pleasure of meeting. Can't stand the woman.
👍😊

Reactions: 4
And why are they even thinking about a dog?🤬 the cat doesn’t need to be in the bloody garage, he could stay at his house and Edgy could walk over every day! Or just let him in your house, if he has to sleep in the garage so be it, but just pop him in then! Also, since when did they try for a week and half of no naps for Poppy? They are on SM every day ( Rebby) and I can recall one day of no naps,! lee must be going off again tomorrow........ not sure how she will cope!
I’m hoping for ©CAT DRAMA 🐱

Not his first ad. He did the Next non-binary coat and the coin collectors collection album. (Sorry if this has been said before, I'm not caught up)
A coin collectors album is literally the stupidest item I can think of to be paid to advertise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here's Edgy wearing all her AFF links. Swipe up and you too can look like this🤣🤣. As if she's actually buying any of the shite she's Aff linking🙄🙄🙄.

baglady-200x300.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Bl@@dy hell im forever buying kinder bars for my kids too . I spend a fortune on them and those tw@tty eggs. Thats the last im getting and im messaging kinder bueno ferrero or whatever theyre called 🤬🤬
Oh give over! You won’t buy kinder bars now? 🤣 can’t live without them I’m afraid...😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aye, Get blocked and you may cry. Comment, and you'll live... at least a while. And trolling in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the threads, from this thread to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our Melds that they may take our Boden, but they'll never take... OUR KINDER!!!

Oh give over! You won’t buy kinder bars now? 🤣 can’t live without them I’m afraid...😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Aye, Get blocked and you may cry. Comment, and you'll live... at least a while. And trolling in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the threads, from this thread to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our Melds that they may take our Boden, but they'll never take... OUR KINDER!!!
You’ve won the internet today!!! 🙌🙌🙌

Surely the Humdrums even had a giggle at this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why did she delete her vlog? Is it back up?
I’m not watching her anymore. The click bait titles are too cringe!

Reactions: 3
Tonight's vlog-"it'll be on the front page of the sun tomorrow" we really do think highly of ourselves, don't we? Basically a vlog of her pissed in the garden, barking orders at Lee and being that annoying "let's take a photo!" drunk girl on a night out...only, with her children....

“Poppy does not like feta, can you clean that up Lee?” ... what the duck!

Both of them were clearly drunk. Must have had a whole 2 glasses of Prosecco each 🙄
It was just stupid.
Rebecca trying to be all cool by saying she would marry a woman and then saying “she’s got great tits” - that’s really classy. Grow the duck up, you are both in your 30s, start acting like it.

The only tits around here are the Meldrums. Both of them are idiots. Thick as tit and the personalities of soggy loo roll.

They need to get Florries hair cut. It’s far too long, and in bad condition. It’s like rats tails.

She admits that she not taking the iron tablets prescribed by her doctor. Just duck off then would ya Rebecca- stop bloody moaning about your minging mouth ulcers/being tired etc - you know what’s wrong with you, you’ve been given the advice & medication to sort it out, if you are too dumb to take it then frankly duck YOU.
Christ she’s thick as tit.

Also - “probably be front page of the sun tomorrow” —————Hahahahahhaha oh Rebecca, you delusional fool.

The way she kept saying “so who then? Who? Who would you marry?” .. 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Rolling my eyes at her mentioning CBD oil.

You will never be edgy Rebecca. Stop trying!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.