Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
571B4CA2-D37C-4A2B-847A-FF0EEBD29A63.jpeg
When your child finally sleeps through so you’re not able to tell everyone you’re tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Stop Aff linking the duck out of everything you grabby tiny, so so tiny, woman. It's really quite disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Sleeves dragged over knuckles, hands cupped around mug, looking through rainy window, ‘roaring fire’, living their best life, one bloody cliche after another. Then Halloween tit, then Christmas, rinse and repeat. I really need to stop watching these boring jerks.
I hope she makes more effort with xmas this year. I want her home and her looking fully like the Next / Boden cliche this year. The lack of xmas cheer last year was depressing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh Mr Bull, you know the rules:
We love the Meldrums
Anything posted by the Meldrums must be liked and only positive comments below
If you see a comment where the poster has expressed an opinion that does not directly agree with the Meldrums, ignore it immediately, don’t even look at it. The Meldrums will remove it as soon as possible.
Any comment that directly disagrees with the Meldrums can never be liked and will result in you being blocked on all Meldrum accounts, except for MrsMpreloved, in case you might want to buy the Tula.

Now, be a good little sheep and go leave Rebecca a positive comment about how you want more gym content and that she is a super mum. If you don’t...you are obviously a Troll.
🤣
Might just send her a message asking for a link to the leggings. Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rebecca isn't the only one to do it but I really wish they would LABEL their links with the name of the company.
If you want to affiliate link products you genuinely wear, fine just don’t be sneaky and not say where it is too. It’s been said on here before, not everyone understands the affiliated link thing and it’s just wrong to make money off it.

Reactions: 18
Rebecca isn't the only one to do it but I really wish they would LABEL their links with the name of the company.
If you want to affiliate link products you genuinely wear, fine just don’t be sneaky and not say where it is too. It’s been said on here before, not everyone understands the affiliated link thing and it’s just wrong to make money off it.
But if they named it you wouldn’t need to click on the link, you could go direct to the company website and search for the item yourself. Gotta earn that dolla

• Heart
Finally...the link I’ve been looking for. Time to purchase some more leggings!
At last! I always see those gorgeous leggings and wonder where they’re from. I’m going to buy them in 22 colours. She’s so helpful and always thinking of us 👍🏻

I go to the gym 14 times a week you see as I was inspired by Rebecca. I had to sell a kidney and my house to pay for my PT who drives a Ferrari and isn’t yet qualified but if it’s good enough for Reb it’s good enough for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Someone did email hari & the gang, the lady responded and said she would look into
It and make her own judgment (or words to that effect)

Remains to be seen if they work with her again.....
On their website, Hari and the Gang make a point of how they are a “bloggers favourite” 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
7077CE0F-0A2D-4D31-825A-3E55E9120A3B.jpeg

I will offer you £0.00 and you would still ripping me off.
Is she trolling at this point?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 44160

She is definitely trolling!
Who the actual duck is buying these ‘business at the front, party at the back’ monstrosity boots?!
No wonder they are reduced...so am I after seeing that.
I need to lie down in a dark room for a few hours, you’ve done it Becky...you have broken me!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She is definitely trolling!
Who the actual duck is buying these ‘business at the front, party at the back’ monstrosity boots?!
No wonder they are reduced...so am I after seeing that.
I need to lie down in a dark room for a few hours, you’ve done it Becky...you have broken me!
😂 business at the front party at the back monstrosity boots!! The funniest thing I have read today! Colleagues are wondering if I am ok I am laughing so much! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The Muddy Mummy commenting that she doesn't want to steal Reb's commission. Pfft, thought it was just pennies for ice-creams for the girlies!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 44160

Who in the name of all that is holy is seriously spending over £100 on these hideous things?! They are horrible. Chelsea boots are generally pretty horrific- but brown pleather & fun fur are just a no no. They look like dressing up shoes. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just caught up on Tues nights vlog! Seriously, how is she showing this tat to the world still? I'd not watched in ages and now I know why,,,,, poor Florence, her Bday seemed so miserable, and to think she's the favourite child, what chance do the other 2 have 🤷‍♀️ It's always all about her. The bday tea was hideous, they didn't bother doing the cake til late cos "SHE" felt ill 🙄 Flo and S locked in the dungeon to play with the plastic birthday tat while she moans to her camera how tired she is!? It's very sad, those poor girls. They could actually have quite a nice life if she tried!!!! Pat is fighting a losing battle with her!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.