Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tootsie

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand why they don’t bring her into bed with them. Yes it’s a bit of a pain but if it means that everyone gets some sleep then why not?! We went through a few months when my daughter was that age where she was in our bed most nights at least for part of the night and it was a squash but much less hassle than trying to get her to stay in her room on her own!

How on Earth can they clamber into Poppy’s cot?! And whyyyy? I know they are both tiny wee hobbits but come on now!!!

Haha creasing at her trying to make out the Jo Malone event was something exclusive - “I was invited to an event/I got a goody bag”

Piss off would ya, it was a promo event that was available to anyone on the sodding Jo Malone mailing list! It was not an exclusive event/was nothing to do with being an “influencer”
And she said “usually when I get invited to events they’re in London so I can’t go”, like she’s a bloody big shot...this was a mailing list promo night you absolute walloper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Persephonehasreturned

I can thank Sali Hughes for directing me to my people here.

Became aware of Rebecca from the Instamums threads on Mumsnet and have followed her with a sense of perverse fascination ever since. I find her very, very odd, disingenuous to a level I don’t think I have ever seen before..

Lizz((o))

I joined Tattle out of solidarity after seeing Sali Hughes IG post. The self importance of blue tick twats is appalling.

• Heart
  • Haha

Abongo

VIP Member
Tattle should be looked upon as trip advisor. But with the name dick advisor. We leave our reviews on influencers before others indulge in their content. Not trolling. Discussing Richard Branson daily on his beard, hair and social life may be classed as trolling. Discussing his business empire and giving feed back....absolutely not. If we’re unhappy with a product we say it. Imagine virgin blocking every single customer with a query! Please think about this when you’re associating feedback as trolling R. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Cringest bit of the vlog was when they are walking through the woods and she says they are going to find a cafe so she can use the toilet. Basically saying she’s gasping for a shit and she’s going to dive into the cafe toilets to take a massive messy poo.

Seriously now - who in their right mind puts that kind of information out there like that?!

Gross. Keep it to yourself love.

Goes to show - she’s got naff all else to talk about apart from shit!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Youbelter!

It still makes me laugh that these idiots don't know the difference between having an opinion/answering a question not how you like it/giving feedback YOU asked for/calling you out on lying/manipulating behaviour to actual trolls who are harassing and being abusive.

Rebecca if your definition of a troll is correct then you, yourself are also a troll. How many businesses have you openly slated/criticised? Hairdressers, restaurant when you went for pizza, you weren't impressed apparently. The theatre trip you had a lot to say on. Are you trolling for criticising a service? Did you direct message them and compain? Nope you just slagged off their business to 100k people. No-one here is direct messaging you. They are having an opinion on your business which is downright shady and questionable at the best of times. Why can you slag off where you've been but no-one can comment on you?

Should have been banned and blocked from everyone you've complained about like you've done to other people. The hypocrisy is just a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
She is definitely trolling!
Who the actual fuck is buying these ‘business at the front, party at the back’ monstrosity boots?!
No wonder they are reduced...so am I after seeing that.
I need to lie down in a dark room for a few hours, you’ve done it Becky...you have broken me!
😂 business at the front party at the back monstrosity boots!! The funniest thing I have read today! Colleagues are wondering if I am ok I am laughing so much! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

allybongo

Chatty Member
Lol at her being proud of Carrie Elizabeth’s jewellery collaboration with Fearne.

Mrs M recently tagged CE jewellery in a pic so I emailed them about her and her behaviour. Carrie emailed me back saying the items were gifted before liftgate and they would not be working with her in the future.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abongo

VIP Member
571B4CA2-D37C-4A2B-847A-FF0EEBD29A63.jpeg
When your child finally sleeps through so you’re not able to tell everyone you’re tired.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Absolutely cracking up
At the “beyond proud” comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

👍

Fern Cotton has never heard of you mate. You are not even on her radar!

Carrie Elizabeth wants nothing to do with you.

You’ve just made a twat out of yourself on Instagram yet again!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Couldn’t make this shit up!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
View attachment 44160

I will offer you £0.00 and you would still ripping me off.
Is she trolling at this point?
She is definitely trolling!
Who the actual fuck is buying these ‘business at the front, party at the back’ monstrosity boots?!
No wonder they are reduced...so am I after seeing that.
I need to lie down in a dark room for a few hours, you’ve done it Becky...you have broken me!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Dunwoodyan

I'm a home counties Tattler but arrived in Scotland this afternoon, Carnoustie to be precise.

I have a weather update for you. This morning it rained, it isn't raining now, it looks like it will rain later.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

HowardMoon

VIP Member
Pumpkin spice has the same effect on me!
I don’t get the love for all this autumn nonsense.
And a candle burning in a neepie lantern smells much better!
I genuinely love Autumn as it’s pretty fleeting and I enjoy the cooler temperatures and the leaves changing etc BUT the fucking over the top nonsense on Instagram is making me dread it more every year.

I strangely never feel the need as soon as the end of Sep rolls by to frantically put on a mustard/orange chunky jumper with extra long sleeves, go to Homesense and buy up all their Fall scented candles, drink a massive pumpkin spice latte, find a pumpkin patch and buy 30 of the buggers in various sizes and colours, go home and display them artistically in wheelbarrows on my decorated wooden porch then pick a bucket full of garden apples then bake 10 apple and blackberry pies all whilst documenting my batshit crazy antics on SM for strangers to see for the millionth time that day. Is there something wrong with me? Am I doing Autumn wrong? If I don’t comply to these rituals will I be kicked off Instagram? Is my non-compliance even allowed in 2019? Will I have to leave the country every September-December?? 😉 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Awhenny

VIP Member
So i take it with these influencers talking about getting tattle shut down etc, they are also going to get the daily mail comments shut down, the "celeb" mags such as heat and closer who love to point out flwas and when so and so has gained weight and loat weight etc. I take it they are also trying to shut down the tabloid press? And really they should also be going for reddit and perez hilton etc. All of which speculate and gossip about people.
Noone should ever receive abusive comments. I saw one on clare witts youtube video about hoping she loses her baby...that is trolling, that is harmful & disgusting & should be investigated.....not people gossiping about their business or the ridiculousness of every gifted item being their absolute best thing ever.
Apologies for length of post but it is juat so ridiculous.

Reactions: 37

Starshining

VIP Member
The thing that massively irks me with the Fat Face post.. “picked up a few autumnal bits for the girlies”. Fuck off rebeggar. You’ve probably been given the chance to select some items as part of your partnership with them. It’s this fake ass selling like the time she just popped to Tesco for an onion.. I hate the fact these floggers get away with this. Making out like it’s a fellow mum recommending something when actually if it hadn’t been given for free she wouldn’t bother dipping her hand in the purse to buy it.

And just on Pat - why is he creeping about like a big fucking weirdo while his daughters are hiding under the bed. Honestly he’ll be looking for folk to offer a dowry for his daughters at this rate. He seriously makes me shudder.
17DABD09-5B7C-4D68-BF1F-62925F2B1F9E.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Moggy

She really irritates the life out of me.... The fake smile 😡😡 For the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️
'what's the favourite part of your day'? Can I comment 'having a laugh at you on tattle'?! It constantly amazes me though that people bother to reply....she's not interested 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 36

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
What a shame that the only time she takes Safiyah to do anything together is when she is promoting something for free.

• Sad
Reactions: 36