Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I would like to reach out to
Love Islands Amy.

If you see Rebecca Meldrums IG story upon leaving the villa,
The one where Rebecca says and I quote.
“I am so over Curtis and Amy, I really like him, and her not so much I would have loved for Jourdan to be like “yeah Curtis let’s do this”

Please remember NOBODY deserves to be cheated on,
and nobody deserves for a “public figure” to wish this for their relationship.
I am utterly SHOCKED by such behaviour on line,
these are real people Rebecca 🤦‍♀️ Real people being bullied dare I say 😳
it’s quite similar to watching a vlog, and yes, they have put themselves on line 🤔 but do they deserve for a member of the public,
a content creator/influencer/social media star with a massive online audience (much larger than Tattle Life itself) to wish such heartbreak on them 🤔🤔🤔
It would be like someone on Tattle Life watching a YouTubers vlog and saying “I hope her boyfriend cheats on her”
And I have NEVER seen anyone on here say such a cruel thing 😕

So tell me this 😬
are the houses up in Scotland made of glass?!???
Just wondering what happens when people in glass houses throw stones.
Looks like Rebecca has some pebbles in her hand tonight 😐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Great point! Especially when they are part of a "Chester Draws" [hands over eyes symbol goes here!] I told my partner about this last weekend and he cried laughing and asked me if this site was "my version of trash TV" - I'm one of those people who only really watches the news, so my family laugh so much when something like the Meldrums catches my interest - he said they must really be awful if you like it :ROFLMAO:
Y’no i wanted to come on here to say how much I love tattle. Yeah the meldrums are fucking hilarious and provide some entertainment but it’s nothing compared to you guys, you are all absolute gold!!
Before I found this site I would watch these “mummy floggers 🤮🤮” and think “fuck my life is a mess” there is no way I could have that kind of self care routine with 2 under 2, how the hell can they budget all these hols what am I doing wrong? Blah blah blah...
but now .. Rebecca uploads an evening routine and I come straight here to see basically none of us have this kind of life and we’re all laughing at her incredibly fake “bestest life eva”

So thank you tattlers, from the bottom of my heart.
As you were

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I just watched Lee and Rebecca in their acting debut
Lee’s gone and got himself a job and surprised Rebecca with the information!!”
😂🤣
I am HERE for the series!!!!

I found a camera set up behind Rebecca that captures a different angle 😳
2B9A7EED-E439-4E11-B258-71D3808C0F7F.jpeg

I am glad he’s found a job so quickly.
Well done Meldrum’s 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

WBlue

Well guyyyssss...'I'm not bragging (much) but last week I put the bins out and, drum roll please..... mowed my lawn all by myself! I know I can't believe it either!💪
40 weeks pregnant today not only took our wheelie bin out but also the neighbours as they are on holiday, weeded the garden and mowed the lawn 💪🏼🤰🏼 Beat that Rebs 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Personally when one of the “littles” in my family get a bit overwhelmed, anxious or upset.
This is how I help them settle down so they can deal with their feelings.
#AD #chancer #affiliatelink #moneyforthekids #soicanbuythemjumpers #mentalhealthjumpers #screwbooks #joulescuresanxiety

08225563-9432-41D4-ADC1-3ED7149478BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Popper

VIP Member
I can confirm that nobody from Glasgow showers by spraying deodorant under their pits 🙄 she’s a cheeky 🐮 and just offended all of her Glaswegian followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Did she just really insult Glaswegians by calling a shower with a can a "Glasgow Shower" ?! No reb, I've said before and will continue to say it. I don't understand how anyone can work out and not shower! God even just walking the school run and back in this heat I have to jump in for fear my clothes will start walking off my body to the washer 🤣🤣

Stuck up bint. Bet her pits stink!

New thread title, thank me later 🤣👌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Looks like Pat is only away for two weeks. The way she is bleating on , anyone would think he was away for two months. Also obviously beggi g for glooring again. Yawn....
I might be really mean, but I wish she'd stop going on about it! I've no sympathy, my husband went to Iraq for 6 months not long after we had our eldest, then Went to Afghan for 8 months when our second was 2 months old. Did I complain or tell everybody 50 times a day? No. Because there's always someone who's got it worse than you, and your moaning doesn't help.
And I wasn't gifted free shit every other day and living in a mansion next door to my parents either 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Sorry but I just find it absolutely hilarious that they’re painting their kitchen cabinets after Lee posted on his insta on 13 March their new kitchen design. The way he words the post is as though it’s all happening! “Just a few changes to be made” haha yeh just a few Lee, like your whole YouTube career going down the toilet! 😂😂 the mighty have most definitely fallen!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She feels shattered.....?!?!?!?!?!

YOU DONT DO ANYTHING!

Try working a 50hr week, looking after 3 kids (actually really looking after them, getting them all up and washed/ready for school/making them breakfast/doing lunches/taking them all to school, travelling to work/doing a full day at work where you actually have to WORK and are under real pressure to perform/get things right/travel back to collect the kids from childminder/make & serve dinner/get kids to do homework/tidy up after dinner/get all kids bathed/bed,put washing on/sort uniforms for morning etc etc etc)

Stop saying that you are shattered. It’s insulting to those of us who really do work and run a household.

If you really feel like you have to scrape content together by filming yourself taking a fucking bin out or telling the word you are going to clean the kitchen then maybe it’s time to just stop. It’s boring, it’s tedious, it’s completely and utterly pointless.

Lee has a job now so please, put the phone away, take the “step back” you promised and just give it a rest.

Or what’s next?
- watch me sort my recycling
-watch me unload the washing machine
-watch me take a poo (aff link on the Cushelle toilet paper)
-watch me while I sleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

MadHat

I’ve just watched the most recent YouTube video and please someone enlighten me what people find so interesting about watching a woman wipe a cloth around her face for minutes at a time ??
Maybe I am just not cool enough to watch and understand :ROFLMAO:

I am slowly making my way through the 45 threads I haven’t read, I’m on thread 3! Seriously you lot are so funny you really make me smile, I used to spend my time researching illnesses as I have severe Health Anxiety but I am finding these forums much more relaxing so thank you :coffee:

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Do you know what I miss, pat showing us him making a coffee. Simpler times.
Except now I know the coffee machine was gifted, the mugs were probably gifted, the electricity was probably gifted, fuck, he was probably gifted the experience of peeing it back out too #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Has she been reading tattle again🤔 better clothing for the kids, actually taking them on a day out even if it is to the park for 6 hours, still flashing her rings like a fucking numpty, taking the kids to do the food shop (despite how LIFE CHANGING online shopping is) what ever happened to that new found thing she was going to do every week (comparing diff shops and all)😂😂 and last but not least getting grandad and poopy to act cute for the gram 🤦‍♀️🙄 Christ reb thought you were exhausted

Mummyof2 ?? I think that’s your user name. You live in the same place as reb and have kids at the same school. You mentioned before you didn’t want anyone finding out your name and you struggle with MH sometimes. After the bloody “Trolls” vlog came out you disappeared. If you are lurking here I hope you are okay and sending your family best wishes x x

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I remember once at the old house, lee filming her cutting the grass and hollering “THE WOMANS A MACHINE!!” He was so impressed with her cutting the grass 🙄
It was an electric mower so not terribly difficult.
Anybody can mow the lawn! (To be fair I do pay somebody to mow my lawn 😂 not because I can’t do it but because I don’t want to 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do not shout “AMAZING! YOU ARE A MACHINE” at the gardener)

• Haha

Awhenny

VIP Member
So a few followers of hers
are saying she deserves this, this being his new job. After everything she has been through...what? Can some tell me what she has been through?!🤔 did she get a wedgie at the gym? Did fake tan get in her eyes? Did she have to buy a size 12😯 ???
The trauma of being the main wage earner😲 Can you imagine the stress she has been under having to remember to type 2 letters at the start of each ad, never mind trying to keep track of all the lies she has spouted. And having to organize her work time around her "self care", ramming sessions. My god, how did she manage to do it for so long?🙄🙄😉

• Haha
  • Heart