Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old πŸ’©, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If i was mrs meldrum i would be absolutely terrified of 100,000 people knowing i was in murder masion by myself (without Pat for protection) every night for 2 weeks at a time oiling my legs!!!

Seriously, i'm not just talking about the haters, some of her loyal sheep are even scarier!!

I would not sleep well.....
Totally agree. Some of her sheep do come across as a bit unhinged.

Reactions: 13
Why would you post images from your security cameras??? YOU ARE SHOWING THE ANGLES YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT

can someone tell me how these two fully grown adults can not fathom NORMAL life???
You’re taking the bins out you bloody melt.
Everyone give her a round of applause πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Was just coming to say, has she really just posted a story of her taking the bin out πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
duck sake, she really is a special kind of something isn't she πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why would you post images from your security cameras??? YOU ARE SHOWING THE ANGLES YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT

can someone tell me how these two fully grown adults can not fathom NORMAL life???
Everyone give her a round of applause πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Yes Becky, you really are pathetic if you have to 'practice' wheeling the wheelie bin down the driveway! Wtf!!! πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think its actually really quite sad that in the space of 2 years she has lost any kind of independence? Ownership? I know i am reading a lot into wheeling a bloody bin out but for that to be an issue or a concern just boggles my mind a bit. Be an independent woman becky!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If i was mrs meldrum i would be absolutely terrified of 100,000 people knowing i was in murder masion by myself (without Pat for protection) every night for 2 weeks at a time oiling my legs!!!

Seriously, i'm not just talking about the haters, some of her loyal sheep are even scarier!!

I would not sleep well.....
Obvs i'm being sarcastic about Pat protecting her!!!!

Just can't believe she is not shitting herself at the idea of tens of thousand of people knowing her and her kids are alone for up to 2 weeks at a time ...that would be worrying me NOT taking the bins out!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh please, as if she has to practice wheeling a bin down the drive. It’s clearly a look how good my shaking pancake ass looks from this angle πŸ™„ why else would you post that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh please, as if she has to practice wheeling a bin down the drive. It’s clearly a look how good my shaking pancake ass looks from this angle πŸ™„ why else would you post that.
The only thing I can see from that picture is that she needs to work on her posture. It’s going to give her back trouble if she doesn’t!
Pat has a more womanly body shape than her I’m afraid to say πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her grid post "we have nothing big lined up" is just another blatant beg for freebies...... I still find it absolutely astonishing that she would rather see her business go to the wall and send Lee back to work for weeks at a time offshore rather than apologise properly for lift gate. I truely believe if she had owned her mistakes and done some videos about the topic like Organised Mother did, she would still have a brand to save!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That story must be to show how very long her driveway is.

I put the bins out last night and put them back this morning so beat that Reb!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here is also an example of difference between anxiety and anxious. She will be anxious and nervous about lee going offshore ....not the same as anxiety!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Guess what Rebs, I was on my own for weeks on end when my 3 children were little , as husband worked at other end of country
I was also working 30hrs/ week in NHS with no help from family whatsoever , so had to do absolutely everything in the house by myself ....you have a very privileged life ...time to start living in the real world

Reactions: 31
She really does have a privileged life doesn't she! She's so so spoilt and entitled. She loves in a huge house and doesn't have to go to work. WTAF is wrong with her!

Reactions: 10
Her grid post "we have nothing big lined up" is just another blatant beg for freebies...... I still find it absolutely astonishing that she would rather see her business go to the wall and send Lee back to work for weeks at a time offshore rather than apologise properly for lift gate. I truely believe if she had owned her mistakes and done some videos about the topic like Organised Mother did, she would still have a brand to save!
Oh I think she has zero intention of letting go, she just thinks time will pass and people will forget.....um nope!
Seriously do the sheep all live the same lifestyle that she does? Otherwise why would you not think this woman is a joke?
Love the blatant beg for Yorkshire Tea! πŸ™„ always begging when these floggers name the company! G and buy it you tight arse!

Reactions: 13

She,s correct about one thing pathetic is exactly the right word.
Living in a terrace I have walk into my tiny front garden and drag it onto the pavement maybe 2 metres lucky me plus recycling boxes or don't they recycle?
When is Lee going? Looks like is off shore.
Wonder exactly how much Lee did do?
He did food shopping/ majority of cooking/ school runs.
How will she manage the log pile all my herself?
They seem obsessed with their driveway and vast grounds.
Advertising where kindly security cameras are situated not the smartest move.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She put the bins out and that worthies a story? Jeez.
My thoughts exactly. I think to myself my life isn’t that exciting most of the time but my goodness I would never post online me putting my bins out. I can’t imagine what my friends and family would think of I posted s video of me putting the bins out. πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their house does not have vast grounds, a long driveway, but the back garden isn’t huge, it backs onto woods and fields so gives the impression of being bigger. It’s just quite a high maintenance garden because of all the hedges.

Reactions: 7
I literally cannot believe that they have sold every part of their home and lives, their address, the layout of the property, doors, garden, and now they are sharing he’s going to be away and she will be home alone with the girls for weeks at a time. So so stupid. I’m not saying he’s some masterful protector but 2 adults in the home is completely different to one who’s only don’t the school run with all 3 once and has to film herself practicing taking the bins out πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.