Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old šŸ’©, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only from aug 2020 (potentially)
My area is trialling this after the summer, so from 3 years kids can go in to nursery from 9am-3pm but itā€™s not compulsory, you can put your child in half days. Also.. working parents get priority! So if a nursery only has 20 spaces then children with working parents/single working parent will get the priority over children whose parents donā€™t work.

No idea how it will all work out!

Reactions: 8
I do the funding for this as my job. The 30hrs is for working parents of nursery age children. Theyā€™ve got to be earning the equivalent of 16hrs at minimum wage per week with an earning cap of Ā£100k per individual. The 2yo funding is for low income families with a household income under Ā£16,190 and in tax credits/universal credits. God I need a life but if anyone needs help with childcare costs, Iā€™m ya gal!
In Scotland? The government has pledged it to happen next year no idea how it is possible as many school nurseries are already over subscribed with part-time places.

Looks like Fatherā€™s Day cards, one drawn by a kid at Nursery?

Reactions: 4
In Scotland? The government has pledged it to happen next year no idea how it is possible as many school nurseries are already over subscribed with part-time places.

Looks like Fatherā€™s Day cards, one drawn by a kid at Nursery?
Iā€™m in England but was pretty sure it was in Scotland too, maybe not then. The DFE had funding to help nurseries expand to accommodate along with childminders, some schools too. I shouldnā€™t be giving the game away for Grabecca here, sheā€™ll be all over it

Reactions: 1
True. Though they don't look like fathers day ones to me. We don't either, just the ones the kids make at school.
The yellow one looks like it was made by one of the girls. We've got 2 kids, ones fairly new and I only bought 1 card from both (im stingy, they can share! šŸ˜‚) somehow he ended up with 4! The 4yr old made one at preschool, one at a group we go to, then decided to make him one herself at home! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Do you know what I miss, pat showing us him making a coffee. Simpler times.
Except now I know the coffee machine was gifted, the mugs were probably gifted, the electricity was probably gifted, duck, he was probably gifted the experience of peeing it back out too #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...a-followers-considered-celebrity-advertising/

Just read this article, which says that ThisMamaLife has posted ā€œover 1000 adsā€. Havenā€™t actually counted how many Edgy has done but letā€™s assume itā€™s probably a bit more seeing as this is her full time job (ie sheā€™ll advertise any old shite).

Also saw this, which gives a rough idea of what they earn per ad (note that it says itā€™s 25-50% more for videos so YouTube and instastory Iā€™m assuming):

6B9AA4A4-385A-4235-997F-43D1E349891D.png

So even if she gets Ā£300 per ad... you do the maths. Add to that Adsense, affiliate links etc, the fact they donā€™t pay for holidays, clothes, make up, gym, furniture, even food sometimes. And for anybody STILL wondering, thereā€™s the answer to how they afforded the big house.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Not all settings are offering this yet. The school nursery Florence was attending don't offer it yet, one of the local private nurseries does but I know they are very busy. Not sure about the other one though (choices are limited in the area for nurseries/preschools)
Sorry I meant to add to the end in 2020! šŸ¤Ŗ

Aw how nice a gifted *in extra tiny writing* personalised backpack for Poppy from ā€˜My1stYearsā€™ just in time for her to be shipped off to nursery! šŸ™„

Silly of me to think Reb would care for the ferrel one whilst Lee is back at work, how could she possibly fit in all her ramming/pottering/selfcare/made in Chelsea!

* I have nothing against nurseries, they are great for little ones, I have no doubt that Poppy will absolutely love it and itā€™s probably the best place for her. Itā€™s just a joke that she is only going for her mothers own selfish benefit because she would rather *see list above* than spend time with her toddler (most likely her last baby šŸ˜¢)!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Sit back and watch the next tit storm go down with the gifted backpack from My 1st Years.

Reactions: 5
And she even puts an affiliate link on her gifted bag. She hasn't paid a penny for it but if her sheep could all stump up the money for it so she can pocket some cash.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Aw how nice a gifted *in extra tiny writing* personalised backpack for Poppy from ā€˜My1stYearsā€™ just in time for her to be shipped off to nursery! šŸ™„

Silly of me to think Reb would care for the ferrel one whilst Lee is back at work, how could she possibly fit in all her ramming/pottering/selfcare/made in Chelsea!

* I have nothing against nurseries, they are great for little ones, I have no doubt that Poppy will absolutely love it and itā€™s probably the best place for her. Itā€™s just a joke that she is only going for her mothers own selfish benefit because she would rather *see list above* than spend time with her toddler (most likely her last baby šŸ˜¢)!

Ok I have to ask what is ramming? Because my brain keeps reading it as something else entirely šŸ¤£šŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My first years are clearly happy working with her, they must surely know of the šŸ’©storm that follows her around! Any company willing to work with her has a very low moral compass IMO.

Reactions: 16
Just to know what tattlers have been talking about I started watching utterly boring evening routine. Has to stop at approx 5 mins when the look at me me my teeny tiny SUPER toned body when putting bloody pj s on, stopped at the oiling of my oh so naturelle tanned legs. She is So so so so bloody bloody bleeping vain... Just a horrible trait of hers. The main trait I think that's led to buying ridiculous expensive home when last house was perfect for a family of three and had been done up, that's led to her greedy stupid actions over freebies . Let's hope the high flying lying mighty meldrum mama falls from her mighty perch down to reality. And may her peachy toned arse get a belting landing!šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could she have put the #gifted any smaller, and the name of the company!? I mean seriously, why the duck would anyone want to work with this woman!!!

Reactions: 12
Haha pinning free things to do with the kids, no tit becks be cause youā€™re not being gifted any tit now so why would you fork out the money on anything for your kids! Selfish cow will spend it on shite for herself though no doubt.

Reactions: 11
Guys is it just me or have all her pals disappeared? Whereā€™s kath n stu &co gone last time any of them were seen was liftgate

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.