Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old šŸ’©, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she be tired? ā€œBecause Iā€™m a mum and go to the gymā€. Rather than take supplements, id start with reevaluating my diet. White bread and a packet of crisps for lunch with a fifth of a salmon fillet for tea isnā€™t going to give you the energy to be rammed. Thatā€™s for sure.

Secondly, not sure if itā€™s just me, but she always seems to have eve make up all under her eyes in the morning. I donā€™t think that super duper Elemis oil is so so good.
After her stories this morning I think she about to advertise a supplement possibly the boots ones she took in the her last vlog, maybe that was an #AD and shes going to finally declare it soon it was a very weird vlog.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Mrs m seems to be really pushing the tired thing hard is this another ploy for engagement is she trying to prompt sheep into asking are you pregnant
Or could it be a lead in to a collaboration with a vitamin supplement brand? šŸ¤”

After her stories this morning I think she about to advertise a supplement possibly the boots ones she took in the her last vlog, maybe that was an #AD and shes going to finally declare it soon it was a very weird vlog.
Just saw your reply after I posted mine with the same thought!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So I read here before seeing her stories and was like ā€œnah she didnā€™t personally say sheā€™s tired coz sheā€™s a mum and she goes to the gymā€

BUT SNAP REBECCA YOUā€™VE DONE IT AGAIN

your husband isnā€™t even working yet. Two of your kids are at school (or pre school) you do ABSOLUTELY nothing other than an hour gym session in the morning. WHAT THE duck IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Look Rebecca if I was you and I was very tired (you might be) I would 100% not be putting it on Instagram. Do you realise how bleeping pathetic you look to all those parents who actually work or actually look after their kids (SAHP) ???

Instead Rebecca I would stop taking gummy vitamins (Iā€™m sorry but I give them to my 4 year old, grow up) and take actual adult full on proper supplements. I would also go to the GP as they will give you better advice than your followers. Thinking blood test for iron and hormone levels the full body MOT(sorry but ramming doesnā€™t count)

I would then take note of your awful awful diet. You barley eat in the morning (youā€™ve said this yourself) and you eat white bread and crisps for lunch. Come on Rebecca itā€™s not exactly muscle food now is it?? Whereā€™s the pre and post workout out shakes or electrolytes??

Also perhaps no more staying up till 11 watching bleeping love islandšŸ™„you bloody melt

Sort yourself out women. Youā€™re exhausting me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry but I just find it absolutely hilarious that theyā€™re painting their kitchen cabinets after Lee posted on his insta on 13 March their new kitchen design. The way he words the post is as though itā€™s all happening! ā€œJust a few changes to be madeā€ haha yeh just a few Lee, like your whole YouTube career going down the toilet! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the mighty have most definitely fallen!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry but I just find it absolutely hilarious that theyā€™re painting their kitchen cabinets after Lee posted on his insta on 13 March their new kitchen design. The way he words the post is as though itā€™s all happening! ā€œJust a few changes to be madeā€ haha yeh just a few Lee, like your whole YouTube career going down the toilet! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the mighty have most definitely fallen!
Aye bit of a Ieap that, going from a 30k (guesstimate) kitchen to painting the cupboard doors!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Re tired Rebecca. I'm currently completely exhausted. I don't work (because I'm signed off sick) and don't go to the gym (and haven't been jogging for a few weeks). I do parent my children
But my tiredness is related to my mental health and the medication I am/was taking. The sensible thing to do is go see the GP if there is no cause for it. They will do blood tests to make sure it's nothing underlying going on. Rather than asking your followers for vitamin/supplement advice actually do something about it maybe?!

And what is the pout in the boomerang video about?! Such a poser!

Her latest stories about why she's tired šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ Because she's a Mum, and she err, goes to the gym!!!!!! FFS is she actually for real or is she taking the piss cos I am genuinely not sure anymore!!!!!

• Angry
If sheā€™s genuinely feeling unexplainable tiredness then she needs to go to the doctors, not bleat on about it on sodding Instagram.
My cynical side says sheā€™s probably got an ad coming up for some supplements or other such nonsense- better watch she doesnā€™t get caught out like Sarah this mama life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her tiredness is probably a lot to do with stress. Her choices have really blown this whole lifestyle she had. I donā€™t really have any thoughts on him going back to work, as itā€™s away and I think the impact on the girls will be huge, unless both grandparents are stepping in. Sheā€™s someone who doesnā€™t cope well when itā€™s all on her, she has 3 kids now who will be at very different stages. She only had 2 before. Lee has been doing all the childcare for over 2 years.

Reactions: 7
Sorry firstly for being nosey and secondly if it's been discussed. Do we know if the friend who made the disgusting racist remark is still about? Despite them both acting abhorrently..has Rebecca blamed her? or maybe they're still pals?

She's reading tattle today
She just mentioned about how she was not pregnant with baby number four šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry firstly for being nosey and secondly if it's been discussed. Do we know if the friend who made the disgusting racist remark is still about? Despite them both acting abhorrently..has Rebecca blamed her? or maybe they're still pals?
It was a male friend that made the remark. Sheā€™s never acknowledged what was said or that it was said by someone in her group. Who knows what their relationship is like now šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
Her tiredness is probably a lot to do with stress. Her choices have really blown this whole lifestyle she had. I donā€™t really have any thoughts on him going back to work, as itā€™s away and I think the impact on the girls will be huge, unless both grandparents are stepping in. Sheā€™s someone who doesnā€™t cope well when itā€™s all on her, she has 3 kids now who will be at very different stages. She only had 2 before. Lee has been doing all the childcare for over 2 years.
All valid points the pressure doing it all alone could apply other areas.
With 2 kids prior to him quitting her parents lived away and think she said she used private nursery to give her a break.
I'm never quite sure how hands on her parents are as seldom see them with the kids.
Lee's mum helps but think she's away a slot as holiday in Spain..Her sister I think works full time and lives in the capital.
If he's having issues with mental health or tiredness she needs to go gps.
She could improve her diet.
A therapist regularly might help her more than the gym.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So the (approximate) 9 million sheep who have messaged her asking if she's pregnant are all clearly as stupid as her as they're either implying that Lee isn't the father or they don't understand what having the snip means šŸ™„šŸ”Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The way she shouted at Flo belle was awkward her little face after šŸ˜³

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yes! I was a single mum with NO input form my Ex, I met my husband when my child was 3yrs old, Iā€™d been on my own since they were 8 weeks. I take my hat off to all the parents out there with no help whatsoever
Likewise I was a single mum of 3 my husband was playing happy families with girlfriend and her kids saw my children for 3 hours on a Sunday no help financially either my lovely mum had died and my dad had a stroke I was caring for him every day too no other family that were willing to help my siblings lived at either end of the country so it all fell on me it was hard but at times if I was ill no one to turn to so this poor me from her is annoying!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Dunno why she even entertains the sheep who asked if she was pregnant - Lee had a vasectomy ages ago, sheā€™s obviously not going to be pregnant. šŸ™ˆšŸ™„

The tiredness chat is either the groundwork for an advert or sheā€™s just got bugger all else to talk about so sheā€™s fabricating it for content. Neither would surprise me.

If youā€™ve got nothing interesting to say - just donā€™t film! Far better that, than the rubbish sheā€™s come out with in the last 48hours (practising taking the bin out/look at my horrific lunch/wooo Iā€™m painting some cupboards/oh gosh Iā€™m sooooooooo exhausted)
šŸ™„

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.