Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old šŸ’©, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she is STILL putting 'Affiliate' in white letters on a white background is boiling my piss. Who does she think she is? What is the point of reporting though, she never seems to have broken any rules according to them.

Reactions: 13
The way she is STILL putting 'Affiliate' in white letters on a white background is boiling my piss. Who does she think she is? What is the point of reporting though, she never seems to have broken any rules according to them.
My thoughts exactly.

Reactions: 6
She's like bloody Jekyll and Hyde, one minute she's showing off her diamonds and the murder mansion/expensive Boden jumpers that magically cure anxiety, the next she's saying they're so skint they've got to eat the crust of the bread, painting her own kitchen cupboards and affiliate linking any tit she can find just! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

She's really become more unlikeable than ever. The affiliate links need to calm down, I know Kate bowbow and ash Reid do it too,and it really pisses me off. So you're trying to sell your followers something that you haven't even bought yourself?! šŸ˜’

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Why are the ASA not doing anything? I have reported multiple times...people just don't realise that affilate link is money making, i know for a fact people think a 'friend' is doing them a favour recommending something. It makes me so angry for the vunerable people out there!

Reactions: 7
Why are the ASA not doing anything? I have reported multiple times...people just don't realise that affilate link is money making, i know for a fact people think a 'friend' is doing them a favour recommending something. It makes me so angry for the vunerable people out there!
I thought the asa couldnā€™t really do a lot, it was CMA who had clout.

And her new post. Tagging a company and right at the bottom of comments ā€œjumper from - XXX hashtag giftā€ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
CASUAL RACISM
THis is your threadly reminder that Mrs Rebecca Meldrum posted a vlog containing racist content that by her face, she was clearly aware of.

Do not let this be swept under the #kindlygifted carpet.

I personally have just unfriended someone Iā€™ve known on Facebook due to some casual racist comments regarding the new little mermaid film.

I donā€™t tolerate racism in ANY FORM.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
CASUAL RACISM
THis is your threadly reminder that Mrs Rebecca Meldrum posted a vlog containing racist content that by her face, she was clearly aware of.

I personally have just unfriended someone Iā€™ve known on Facebook due to some casual racist comments regarding the new little mermaid film.

Totally agree!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it wonā€™t be swept under any carpet. You can never ever sweep the newspaper articles covering it under any cyber carpet, as we know itā€™s there forever.

Reactions: 10
I'm waiting,,,,,,, very patiently,,,,,, for the next Ad. This is not going to go away Becky, not ever!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Yet another company gifting Mrs M this time a Ā£52 jumper !
Who's gifted it her?
How many gifts this week the jumper and my 1st years backpack.
I unfollowed any brand that worked with infleuencers this morning it felt good.

I'm waiting,,,,,,, very patiently,,,,,, for the next Ad. This is not going to go away Becky, not ever!!!!!
A gift should be labelled A.D..
A affiliate link should be clear before they swipe up.
Shes her usual shady self
Wonder if we get a video tonight .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Who's gifted it her?
How many gifts this week the jumper and my 1st years backpack.
I unfollowed any brand that worked with infleuencers this morning it felt good.

A gift should be labelled A.D..
A affiliate link should be clear before they swipe up.
Shes her usual shady self
Wonder if we get a video tonight .
An aff link should be marked ad too as per CMA guidelines.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
CASUAL RACISM

Fully agree with this! Tho have to say it made me chuckle, she was desperate for some #giftedcarpets! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.