Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish her quaver weren't touching the peach 🤢 , at least she eats the same crap that the feeds the kids

65650099_479867442768392_8093528035064729930_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Guess what Rebs, I was on my own for weeks on end when my 3 children were little , as husband worked at other end of country
I was also working 30hrs/ week in NHS with no help from family whatsoever , so had to do absolutely everything in the house by myself ....you have a very privileged life ...time to start living in the real world
I’m the same except I am separated from my husband who works away for weeks on end sometimes months. Have been for 4 years.
I have 3 children and I work for the NHS also ☺ I have no family support at all but I’ll do whatever it takes to provide for my little family even though I’ve not much left once the bills come off. But we are happy and healthy 😃

You are right she has an extremely privileged life that she takes for granted. She’s just a spoilt self centred little brat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Part of me wonders if this has always been the long term plan. Maybe pat always knew he wanted to go back to work once Poppy was at an age she could go to nursery. Perhaps, knowing this, that’s why they bought the house right next door to mummy and daddy cannon. So when Lee did go back Reb had help next door. Maybe crying trolls etc has just been Rebs way of having an excuse for not uploading as much in the future secretly knowing that she was about to become a single parent for 3 weeks at a time.
This is the problem, I don’t trust a word they say so start to wonder what they are hiding all the time 😂

Reactions: 20
Part of me wonders if this has always been the long term plan. Maybe pat always knew he wanted to go back to work once Poppy was at an age she could go to nursery. Perhaps, knowing this, that’s why they bought the house right next door to mummy and daddy cannon. So when Lee did go back Reb had help next door. Maybe crying trolls etc has just been Rebs way of having an excuse for not uploading as much in the future secretly knowing that she was about to become a single parent for 3 weeks at a time.
This is the problem, I don’t trust a word they say so start to wonder what they are hiding all the time 😂
This all sounds good in theory but when Reb started her channel he was away, off shore for weeks at a time and her content was so much better and more relatable!

I wish her quaver weren't touching the peach 🤢 , at least she eats the same crap that the feeds the kids

View attachment 26976
Are they the cheap "own brand" Quavers though 😂😂😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think she wrote 'flat peach' as alot of people say her bums like one. Little sly dig perhaps? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think she wrote 'flat peach' as alot of people say her bums like one. Little sly dig perhaps? 🤷‍♀️
I think her whole existence online is one big dig at what is being said about her! Because she's like a child who's been told off now and is almost rebelling. Sidenote, in her awful evening routine video she said she hardly wears any make-up lately, just does her brows! I did not believe her and then boom!!!! Today's Insta stories show her "doing her make-up" for a day in the house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just about to say the same thing 😂😂 the flat peach is definitely a reference to her arse 😆

Sometimes I think she posts this shite to see what us tattlers have to say...wheelie bin/child’s lunch with flat peach/affiliate links for everything in her bathroom cabinet

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I was just about to say the same thing 😂😂 the flat peach is definitely a reference to her arse 😆

Sometimes I think she posts this shite to see what us tattlers have to say...wheelie bin/child’s lunch with flat peach/affiliate links for everything in her bathroom cabinet
If that’s the case then she really is pathetic.

Reactions: 7
Why would you post images from your security cameras??? YOU ARE SHOWING THE ANGLES YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT

can someone tell me how these two fully grown adults can not fathom NORMAL life???
You’re taking the bins out you bloody melt.
Everyone give her a round of applause 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Why does she need to practice doing anything? Aside from the fact that it's just a feckin wheelie bin not a space x rocket 🙄 are they one of those couples where they have pink and blue jobs?! Hello it's a home everyone mucks in around here. I mow the lawns. He puts washing on. I take bins out and he tidied the kitchen. And some times it's the other way round.

Honestly this is baffling how grown women actually behave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does she need to practice doing anything? Aside from the fact that it's just a feckin wheelie bin not a space x rocket 🙄 are they one of those couples where they have pink and blue jobs?! Hello it's a home everyone mucks in around here. I mow the lawns. He puts washing on. I take bins out and he tidied the kitchen. And some times it's the other way round.

Honestly this is baffling how grown women actually behave.
Exactly.
Practise what exactly? Walking down the drive way? Holding the handle of the bin and pulling it behind you?
It’s the inane drivel like this that just makes me dispair! ITS A bleeping WHEELIE BIN! 🙈🙈🙈
And yes, I fully suspect that Lee does all the “manly” jobs in and around the house. Yknow, because he’s such a specimen of prime masculinity 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I remember once at the old house, lee filming her cutting the grass and hollering “THE WOMANS A MACHINE!!” He was so impressed with her cutting the grass 🙄
It was an electric mower so not terribly difficult.
Anybody can mow the lawn! (To be fair I do pay somebody to mow my lawn 😂 not because I can’t do it but because I don’t want to 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do not shout “AMAZING! YOU ARE A MACHINE” at the gardener)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I hope when lee goes back to work he constantly reminds her all the pressure he is under and all the financial strain is on him after all it’s what we’ve heard for the past 2 years whilst nanny McPhee lee has been cooking cleaning and doing the childcare whilst she’s been partying about selling her souls to the devil.

Roll on lee going to work: carrot tan leather handbag face can get home from the school run and watch her shows she’s so desperately missed whilst admiring herself in a mirror and oiling her body for some afternoon delight with ram dog.

Enjoy going offshore lee. You deserve a break!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I remember once at the old house, lee filming her cutting the grass and hollering “THE WOMANS A MACHINE!!” He was so impressed with her cutting the grass 🙄
It was an electric mower so not terribly difficult.
Anybody can mow the lawn! (To be fair I do pay somebody to mow my lawn 😂 not because I can’t do it but because I don’t want to 🤷🏻‍♀️ I do not shout “AMAZING! YOU ARE A MACHINE” at the gardener)
That actually made me laugh out loud! Please please film yourself shouting that at your gardener next time u get your grass mowed! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is probably some sheep crying at how brave edgy is, managing to take the bins out all by herself 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope when lee goes back to work he constantly reminds her all the pressure he is under and all the financial strain is on him after all it’s what we’ve heard for the past 2 years whilst nanny McPhee lee has been cooking cleaning and doing the childcare whilst she’s been partying about selling her souls to the devil.

Roll on lee going to work: carrot tan leather handbag face can get home from the school run and watch her shows she’s so desperately missed whilst admiring herself in a mirror and oiling her body for some afternoon delight with ram dog.

Enjoy going offshore lee. You deserve a break!!

Afternoon delight with the Ram-Dog!
Ahhhhhahaha! That just cracked me up!!!!!

There is probably some sheep crying at how brave edgy is, managing to take the bins out all by herself 🤪
Wheelie bins at the murder mansion don’t have the best track record really do they?! 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Just seen Mrs M' s post from last night...funny how they have no big plans for the summer holidays..no gifted holidays or day trips. My how the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know a woman who is a food blogger/plus size model and lives in my city. I managed to work out (within a few houses) where she lives based on several stories over a several weeks. I know she prides herself on her online privacy. She doesn't post things in real time, she has never shown the front of her house, she never tags her area on Instagram. She never mentions the school her daughters go to. I feel kinda stalker-ish admitting this, to be honest. However, no matter how much you think you are protecting your privacy, I think it's far too easy (if you know the area) to work out where people live if they post things on social media.

They obviously bought that house for privacy and safety reasons. A big drive, away from the main road, surrounded by woods etc, yet a quick Google search knowing the right words will show you a picture of where they live. Well done!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.