Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is anyone(followers/subs)looking up to or entertaining this feeble brat? Her whinging is pathetic! Life is so hard looking after my own kids and going to the gym... my stone cold heart bleeds for you lady!! As if she should be admired for making time to train...feck off like!!

Reactions: 12
She’s feeling pathetic😆poor Rebecca, unprofessional as always, hiccuped all the way in the last few minutes of her last vlog, and those minutes of ironing were just😴so overall another😴😴vlog! And those kind of floor tiles aren’t meant to be heaven, their stone....pathetic indeed.
I've just watched her vlog 😴😴😴. She's not only hiccupping throughout the last bit, she's throwing the 'f' word out there into the bargain🙄. So Edgy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we really have to endure 7 weeks of her moaning about looking after her own children?! And how tired it's making her? When in reality she only has one more child home than normal as P is always there and F only at nursery half the time, and S is most probably the easiest child to entertain..... so actually, what is her problem!!!! FFS. Man up and stop moaning, she's such a spoilt brat, she doesn't deserve to have children. Imagine all these families where the parent/main carer is ill suffering life long illnesses or disabilities, and children are carers,,,,,, she has no idea how lucky she is and how easy her life is! She makes my blood boil.
I don't watch her, I read here and sometimes have a quick look if she has once again said something stupid. Spiteful, racist, nasty I usually get all the relevant news here if I had to watch her to comment then I would stop commenting because I really can't bear her smug face tired face, crying face, narked face well just her face in general its like colonic irrigation not nice and best avoided

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Had to come back (hi guys!) and comment. Was that another dodgy comment she made about people from Glasgow on stories?! “A Glasgow shower!”. I’m not sure that’s terribly PC, is it? And that horrible gesture like she was spraying a can of deodorant towards her fanjo. Stay classy Reb.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
On the defensive again! Making out that it’s the people questioning her that are insane! And resorting to her usual tactic of emotional manipulation again - she only wants to buy her little girls something nice in the holidays!!!! i.e. what mean spirited troll could deprive the innocent children (who have no nice things already) of an ice cream in their holibobs!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So she's moaning about people complaining about affiliate links now is she? She really does need to wise the duck up, she's putting off sheep now... those that stood by her, bullied and trolled for her. She gives them nothing but takes every damn thing she can off them. She's vile!
Does she ever stop and think about anyone but herself? Moaning on day 3 of the school holidays (still managed gym) and 'Melds' 🤢 was back so she handed over the sprogs (how horrible) to him to crack on with painting... In that outfit?
Nah don't believe you Princess Pinnochio. My lies detector is going Bananas!!
She really is such a bloody moan and whinger. I don't think I've ever known anyone like her in my life! 😂

Reactions: 17
But c’mon Tattlers, she only makes pennies........🙄 she’s a bloody con artist IMO and needs pulling up on her practices!!!! Is Mrs Meldrum still operating? Is lee still a director?? If so its still a business and needs to operate like one. She will still be getting a retainer wage from channel mum I think too! She needs to stop pleading poverty, they’ve had longer holidays without working than the break between her giving up ( or not) and him getting a job! He’s on a good wage, stop with the we are poor spiel! As for the sheep who say they are glad she does the hard work searching for items ( you can’t make this tit up) they deserve to get fleeced 🐑😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Had to come back (hi guys!) and comment. Was that another dodgy comment she made about people from Glasgow on stories?! “A Glasgow shower!”. I’m not sure that’s terribly PC, is it? And that horrible gesture like she was spraying a can of deodorant towards her fanjo. Stay classy Reb.
Hi! 👋 Yip She never learns! I must admit I've heard a lot but never that phrase. What an absolute idiot!
On the defensive again! Making out that it’s the people questioning her that are insane! And resorting to her usual tactic of emotional manipulation again - she only wants to buy her little girls something nice in the holidays!!!! i.e. what mean spirited troll could deprive the innocent children (who have no nice things already) of an ice cream in their holibobs!!!
That person should ask her to spell out the percentage of earnings and question her on the length of time it is ACTIVE. Rebecca Meldrum, you know EXACTLY what you are doing there.
The thing is you have to open the link to find the name of the brand/item. She can’t do anything right.
No, she knows what's she's doing. It's shady, misleading and manipulative. Honesty is not a word in her dictionary obviously?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How on earth will Reb manage to put together those ‘picnic plates’ when they’re all veggie. From what I’ve seen it’s picnic plate pork product platter. Sausage rolls/mini sausages/ham... if she’s going to go veggie she’d do well to follow ‘Today we cooked’ on insta. Trouble is Reb would never put that much effort in cooking nutritional food with/for her kids!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah yes. The audience can open up their own browser and search for the items themselves. Once they’ve dusted off their crystal ball to find out where the bleeping items are from that is. 🙄. ‘Scuse me while I go and find my eyes that have rolled so far back in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just read her latest grid. “Once my trust is broken you’ll struggle to get it back”🤮is she for real? Absolutely no mention of how she might have broken people’s trust in her and destroyed her brand along the way!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I believe that her new Instagram persona is going to be slightly frazzled, slightly disorganised, ‘just doing her best’ mum of 3. I would say that her inspiration is definitely themuddymummy!!!

Reactions: 19
We call it a torry bath in Aberdeen!
I've never heard that and I'm local 😂

Just read her latest grid. “Once my trust is broken you’ll struggle to get it back”🤮is she for real? Absolutely no mention of how she might have broken people’s trust in her and destroyed her brand along the way!
Yip she's racist, dishonest and a bloody moany winger.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.