Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Was that Mrs Meldrum publicly throwing a bit of shade at someone on Love Island?!? Isn't that troll behaviour Reb? What about if you haven't got my thing nice to say be quiet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Greendream

I hope when lee goes back to work he constantly reminds her all the pressure he is under and all the financial strain is on him after all it’s what we’ve heard for the past 2 years whilst nanny McPhee lee has been cooking cleaning and doing the childcare whilst she’s been partying about selling her souls to the devil.

Roll on lee going to work: carrot tan leather handbag face can get home from the school run and watch her shows she’s so desperately missed whilst admiring herself in a mirror and oiling her body for some afternoon delight with ram dog.

Enjoy going offshore lee. You deserve a break!!

• Haha

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Ok I hold my hands up I've never put the bins out it is my hubby job however I feel pretty confident if he was going away I wouldn't need to practice taking the bin down my driveway to the kerb pretty sure I could manage it first time without going wrong.
Makes me wonder what her reasons were that she thought she needed to practice this.

Did she worry she may get lost having to go so far from the house?
She thought she might fall in the bin?
She thought the bin might rollover her tiny tiny body?
She was scared that something might pop out Pat's hole?

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
Was that Mrs Meldrum publicly throwing a bit of shade at someone on Love Island?!? Isn't that troll behaviour Reb? What about if you haven't got my thing nice to say be quiet.
Thought the same. Now now Reb we thought you were taught that if you haven't got anything nice to say then don’t say it all. Stop gossiping on a poor, innocent girl on love island. Kindness breeds kindness, love breeds love and as women we should lift each other up, you are not allowed opinions on other people in the public eye, remember?. Stick to that kind, boss girl attitude you always have.

One rule for her and one rule for the rest of Instagram 🤦‍♀️ Just get the feeling Mrs Meldrum is the biggest gossip of them all. Never seen her so happy as when she’s chatting about made in Chelsea, love island or towie. She thrives on it, unless it’s about her of course.

Women empowerment my arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Who made the bin joke...
“Wheelie bins don’t have a great track record in that house” 😂😂😂😂😂 that bloody got me!! Too soon??

(Anyone who has no idea what I’m on about check out Banchory murder online - it’s their house)

I’m less like “what the fuck why is she practising and showing us this?” And more “why the hell did she record off her security cameras??”

• Haha
  • Wow

stuffata

I can't believe she is going to do a series of videos on how to prepare to go to school.
Because she is what....a parenting expert???? She is one of the worst parents i have ever seen....in every sense!!

Who on earth would look to her for advice??

• Haha
Reactions: 31

OliviaPope

I’m sorry but LIKE FUCK the organised mum method was around when lee was off shore 3 years ago. Rebecca you need to go and see someone about these lies. SORT YOURSELF OUT
It like she forgets she films her life!!

Last year she said she had never done it before!

2C899E68-EC0D-44C1-9D6D-E1C758297634.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Cariad

VIP Member
Guess what Rebs, I was on my own for weeks on end when my 3 children were little , as husband worked at other end of country
I was also working 30hrs/ week in NHS with no help from family whatsoever , so had to do absolutely everything in the house by myself ....you have a very privileged life ...time to start living in the real world

I have nothing against sahm's putting kids in nursery at all so let's not go down the route of shaming those who do.

If she does put Coco pops in nursery what will she do for content?! 🙀

Reactions: 30

Hellofresh

So, so many nice ideas to share with us on her insta stories on how to keep our children entertained, washing the radiators is certainly top of my list too😂 😂😂

• Haha

cantbeserious

I'll never understand the point of these evening routine videos (latest). How on earth did we wash our faces and brush our teeth before these people?

• Haha

Emoji

Chatty Member
Why would you post images from your security cameras??? YOU ARE SHOWING THE ANGLES YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT

can someone tell me how these two fully grown adults can not fathom NORMAL life???
You’re taking the bins out you bloody melt.
Everyone give her a round of applause 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yes Becky, you really are pathetic if you have to 'practice' wheeling the wheelie bin down the driveway! Wtf!!! 😆

• Haha

aamandine

Sorry if this point has been discussed whilst I've been away, but I am so angry about the constant idea Rebecca spouts that she has to 'tone down' things to stop people disliking her - as if they are jealous, AGAIN! E.g. in latest Instagram post with "a slightly less-polished [...] more mundane version of myself" etc... I do not think I have ever seen a more narcissistic person in my life who uses the constant self-delusions created by her personality type as an excuse for everything! 🤬
She is saying that she is a superior being who must make herself seem more normal so people can relate to her - exactly like the excuse for the DLP lies with "we did not want people to be envious of us". Teenagers in high school of the mean girls type used to be like this; Mummy and Daddy would say to them, 'oh it's ok sweetheart, people are just jealous of your beauty/wealth/popularity'. It seems like this is her psychological backstop that she falls back on every time she makes an error, however serious.
Why does nobody around her bring this up and tell her how transparent it is?!!! I wonder for how long a grown adult can sustain this and never take responsibility for their life... and to say that she is mentally 'all better' over night just proves, once again, how all the mental health talk was a pack of lies. Her London-based therapist was clearly an out and out lie too. 🤥 Such disrespect 😡

• Heart

Jade33

VIP Member
She ought to train as a PT, she clearly loves the gym, enjoys the environment and could work her own hours.
I can see it now, work out with rami and rebi, they'll have u looking almost exactly the same after 24/7 sessions for "90" days! 😂

• Haha

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
I wish she'd stop saying she's given up you tube as work and is just seeing it as a hobby. No love, nobody wants to give you work but you'd snap their hand off if they did - if you've no intention of it being a job then why are you still a channel mum and why have you still got them in your bio for anyone wanting to collaborate? You just know a lot of time needs to pass. You havent given your job up, you're just so crap at it that brands don't want to touch you. Would love to have seen channel mum give you that 'gift' of water tablets from Boots. 'oh god, Mrs Meldrum's been on again asking if Joules saw that link to Poppy's coat' ....'maybe just chuck her that bottle of tablets in the drawer that Boots sent last month so she doesn't feel left out'. Oh how the mighty have fallen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now I'm wondering even more if that evening routine of hers was an #ad for the boots vitamins even if they gifted her them she should have declared it as an AD and said they were gifted

View attachment 27666
Actually yeah, I wonder if she thinks writing gift and not ad will stop people contacting Boots. I might ask Boots themselves if it's an ad.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
Had to come back (hi guys!) and comment. Was that another dodgy comment she made about people from Glasgow on stories?! “A Glasgow shower!”. I’m not sure that’s terribly PC, is it? And that horrible gesture like she was spraying a can of deodorant towards her fanjo. Stay classy Reb.

• Haha
  • Sick

OJ2018

I just watched Lee and Rebecca in their acting debut
Lee’s gone and got himself a job and surprised Rebecca with the information!!”
😂🤣
I am HERE for the series!!!!

I found a camera set up behind Rebecca that captures a different angle 😳
View attachment 26745

I am glad he’s found a job so quickly.
Well done Meldrum’s 😬