Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old šŸ’©, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was complaining about her wrinkles in the last video.
Yes when you roast your face in the sun you will prematurely wrinkle. Isnā€™t that common knowledge? I thought it was.
Iā€™m 4 years older and have never used products as expensive as Elemis but my wrinkles are no where near as bad as Rebā€™s, because I look after it in the sun (as well as a good skin care routine).
If you leather your face in the sun, no amount of expensive creams will fix it.
Scrunching her face up into the manic ā€˜look how so so happy I am living my absolutely bestest lifeā€™ gurning grin wonā€™t help either!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm retired so maybe I'm completely behind thd times but do people seriously get told by text that they've got the job these days? Surely that is complete bullshit for a serious role? Maybe Lee has picked up a few evening shifts at the lical Co-Op šŸ¤”
My thoughts exactly! It's usually a phonecall, especially on the kind of salary they would need (or imply he has! for all we know it could be Co-op but they'll pretend it's Senior Executive :ROFLMAO:). No way a text or even email would likely give you the first information that you had been successful. Sigh!

The face spray in slow mo in the new video! šŸ˜‚ @X2019X don't forget this is someone who's draws are rarely even closed, and who's clothes are usually all over the floor! šŸ˜‚
Great point! Especially when they are part of a "Chester Draws" [hands over eyes symbol goes here!] I told my partner about this last weekend and he cried laughing and asked me if this site was "my version of trash TV" - I'm one of those people who only really watches the news, so my family laugh so much when something like the Meldrums catches my interest - he said they must really be awful if you like it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Great point! Especially when they are part of a "Chester Draws" [hands over eyes symbol goes here!] I told my partner about this last weekend and he cried laughing and asked me if this site was "my version of trash TV" - I'm one of those people who only really watches the news, so my family laugh so much when something like the Meldrums catches my interest - he said they must really be awful if you like it :ROFLMAO:
Yā€™no i wanted to come on here to say how much I love tattle. Yeah the meldrums are bleeping hilarious and provide some entertainment but itā€™s nothing compared to you guys, you are all absolute gold!!
Before I found this site I would watch these ā€œmummy floggers šŸ¤®šŸ¤®ā€ and think ā€œduck my life is a messā€ there is no way I could have that kind of self care routine with 2 under 2, how the hell can they budget all these hols what am I doing wrong? Blah blah blah...
but now .. Rebecca uploads an evening routine and I come straight here to see basically none of us have this kind of life and weā€™re all laughing at her incredibly fake ā€œbestest life evaā€

So thank you tattlers, from the bottom of my heart.
As you were

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm thinking Lee will have received a phone call with the job offer. The phone reading was all just an act for the video.
I agree, no way has Lee sought work, had an interview, been offered a job and agreed salary etc in 2 weeks. It's not possible.

Reactions: 14
All the comments latest video are positive.
Lots of questions about if she uses fake tan.
How she's so authentic , down to earth and realistic.
She,s calling all the Elemis press samples and affiliate linked everything
She s making more effort with description and responding to comments.
Has it got AD on it though? Surely it should or have I got that wrong? Maybe this #press thing is a crafty loophole? Sheā€™s still advertising the products that she has not paid for herself.

Reactions: 7
I've not watched last night's vlog, I dislike her routine videos because they are all basically fake! No way does she do these things every morning/night whatever,,,,,,, but I did have a look at the AF links and f@$k my life! Is there anything this woman owns that she's not trying to cash in on?!!! Who am I kidding, we all know she'd sell her own sole (and her kids) if someone was going to pay enough. And what is with the "the small amount of commission helps me keep my channel going"?! No Grabecca, what would have helped your channel keep going was if you played by the (very simple) rules around Ads and owned up to your horrendous mistakes!

Reactions: 15
As others have said, offshore weeks are tough but he will see much more of the kids than if he had a daily commute into Aberdeen.

I work and have two kids. Yes, itā€™s not easy and I have to get super organised when husband is away but I find it easier than if we both had ā€˜normalā€™ office jobs.

Poor Becky is just going to have to pull her socks up and get stuck in...

Reactions: 11
Yā€™no i wanted to come on here to say how much I love tattle. Yeah the meldrums are bleeping hilarious and provide some entertainment but itā€™s nothing compared to you guys, you are all absolute gold!!
Before I found this site I would watch these ā€œmummy floggers šŸ¤®šŸ¤®ā€ and think ā€œduck my life is a messā€ there is no way I could have that kind of self care routine with 2 under 2, how the hell can they budget all these hols what am I doing wrong? Blah blah blah...
but now .. Rebecca uploads an evening routine and I come straight here to see basically none of us have this kind of life and weā€™re all laughing at her incredibly fake ā€œbestest life evaā€

So thank you tattlers, from the bottom of my heart.
As you were
Everything about her is fake IMO, thatā€™s why The Meldrums stopped, it showed her true colours!!! Moody, miserable, stomping around, snappy......and those were her good points!šŸ˜‚
Right, Iā€™m away to watch all Kellyā€™s vlogs, Iā€™m watching ALL the ADs to give her the money as sheā€™s my new hero! Bloody love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry but watching her stories from last nightā€” how on earth can she constantly ā€œtreatā€ herself to all these clothes?? How is this relatable??? And I love the fact at 9pm she was sat on her sofa not wearing her freshly folded pjs, makeup all on her face and no smoothie in site. What happened to your lovely evening routine Rebecca?
Can you not even be consistent for two days running?
I assumed watching the video it was an Ad for those Boots vitamin tablets? Maybe Iā€™m mistaken šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
As others have said, offshore weeks are tough but he will see much more of the kids than if he had a daily commute into Aberdeen.

I work and have two kids. Yes, itā€™s not easy and I have to get super organised when husband is away but I find it easier than if we both had ā€˜normalā€™ office jobs.

Poor Becky is just going to have to pull her socks up and get stuck in...
Agree entirely. I donā€™t wish to offend anyone who has said they feel sorry for the kids not having Lee around so much but I really donā€™t. Many many families have weeks, even months apart. When my kids were little my husband worked six days a week usually leaving home before they were up and getting back after they had gone to bed so he might as well have been away for all the interaction they had with him. Sunday he was usually knackered but we did what we could to have family time. I worked three days a week at the time as well. The kids survived it and still had a happy childhood and have lots of good memories. Family holidays were spent together, reconnecting, they werenā€™t shoved off to kids clubs from breakfast til tea time.
Sure, their kids will have to adjust but kids are very adaptable and will soon get used to it. Reb will have to be more organised and will probably find she gets more done without Lee being there, I certainly did when my husband worked away occasionally because you just have to get on with it. Iā€™m sorry if this sounds a bit harsh but they are only doing what thousands of families have to do and itā€™s of their own making .
They had a wonderful (in their eyes) lifestyle and theyā€™ve ruined it through arrogance and ignorance. Lee is every bit as much to blame as she is, for all that she is a spoilt brat he could have reigned her in and made her alter things around declaration of ads, owning up to mistakes, educating around racism,etc. Suck it up Selldrums.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She is at the gym EVERY BLOODY DAY, Not 4x a week!! God she loves herself! Is not normal for 30yr old plus women posing/posting pics of themselves, teenagers I get but cā€™mon people! Get over yourselves and get a life! #lookatmelookatmelooooooooookatme

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If it is an offshore job and heā€™s a contractor then it could easy have been an email confirming heā€™s on the job, thatā€™s how it works.
I know for a fact he hasnā€™t been looking for work since two weeks ago, he got knocked back about 6 weeks ago from a firm my friend works for.
I see my children sometimes struggle when their dad is offshore so if that is what heā€™s doing then I feel for the girls while they try and adjust. Which they will.
As will Rebecca šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ welcome to the real world!

Reactions: 19
Thought the same. Now now Reb we thought you were taught that if you haven't got anything nice to say then donā€™t say it all. Stop gossiping on a poor, innocent girl on love island. Kindness breeds kindness, love breeds love and as women we should lift each other up, you are not allowed opinions on other people in the public eye, remember?. Stick to that kind, boss girl attitude you always have.

One rule for her and one rule for the rest of Instagram šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Just get the feeling Mrs Meldrum is the biggest gossip of them all. Never seen her so happy as when sheā€™s chatting about made in Chelsea, love island or towie. She thrives on it, unless itā€™s about her of course.

Women empowerment my arse.
First class Hypocrite

I couldnā€™t even make it half way through tonightā€™s video. God she loves herself; I have never seen someone preen at themselves so much in a mirror before.
Reb, it doesnā€™t matter how much tit you put on your face; it will never make you a nice person!
I can't watch her seriously she sends my Blood pressure up she is so sly and dishonest

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve just watched the most recent YouTube video and please someone enlighten me what people find so interesting about watching a woman wipe a cloth around her face for minutes at a time ??
Maybe I am just not cool enough to watch and understand :ROFLMAO:

I am slowly making my way through the 45 threads I havenā€™t read, Iā€™m on thread 3! Seriously you lot are so funny you really make me smile, I used to spend my time researching illnesses as I have severe Health Anxiety but I am finding these forums much more relaxing so thank you :coffee:

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She forgot to mention the kindly gifted bath robe from the fairmont - hanging on the back of her bathroom door šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Do you think Lee will be able to take his coins with him offshore? After all, they only advertise the things they love right? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.