Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Organised Motherhood as done some more great stories this morning about Insta Mums and Influencers being "shady" and not labelling posts/ads/AF links correctly etc. Not saying for one second she is referring to Grabecca....!!! You can make your own minds up about that 😂🤷‍♀️
I liked how she mentioned whereabouts they put AD/gifted in their stories! I love her! I do feel she’s definitely talking about Meldrum though!

Reactions: 26
Chillidog- I thought that too but pink flamingo and Kermit were posting at the same time a month ago so I doubt it
Shame on you Scammy Shady Bullying Troll Reb everything you cried about it that troll insta or troll vlog which I have kept just incase was you talking about yourself no one here especially sent followers/fans out to harass you of your innocent followers, no one here has doxed anyone , people on here dont exploit their children or use them especially when they are ill for engagement (yes Reb no one has forgotten poor Poppy struggling to breath that awful night and that's just one and probably the worse example of when they were ill) they dont lie, they dont agree with racism, they dont use or show no care to vulnerable people.

No the only one who does that is you Reb and you should be ashamed of yourself and your family should be ashamed of you too.

Sorry for the little rant but I'm still annoyed by what she has and hasn't done these last few weeks.

Edit
Sorry

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Organised Motherhood as done some more great stories this morning about Insta Mums and Influencers being "shady" and not labelling posts/ads/AF links correctly etc. Not saying for one second she is referring to Grabecca....!!! You can make your own minds up about that 😂🤷‍♀️
I loved when she was taking about where to put AD in a story. Nice and big at the top in a bold colour and every single story not just 1
And not teeny weeny down the bottom blending in with the background! Unlike our Rebs style!
Even she said she had been reported to ASA at Xmas time and got an email from them so she put her hands up admires she made a mistake and learnt and changed her ways. Surely Rebs has had an email by now?

Reactions: 21
Shame on you Scammy Shady Bullying Troll Reb everything you cried about it that troll insta or troll vlog which I have kept just incase was you talking about yourself no one here especially sent followers/fans out to harass you of your innocent followers, no one here has doxed anyone , people on here dont exploit their children or use them especially when they are ill for engagement (yes Reb no one has forgotten poor Poppy struggling to breath that awful night and that's just one and probably the worse example of when they were ill) they dont lie, they dont agree with racism, they dont use or show no care to vulnerable people.

No the only one who does that is you Reb and you should be ashamed of yourself and your family should be ashamed of you too.

Sorry for the little rant but I'm still annoyed by what she has and hasn't done these last few weeks.

Edit
Sorry
Don't be sorry for telling the truth ! Everything you have said is true she is obnoxious and I am ashamed on her families behalf using MH for engagement is lower than a snakes belly.

Reactions: 13
Just watched these. Wonder which Instagram mum retweeted the racist tweet!

Reactions: 8
I think this is the first time I've ever seen the toddler in anything but a dress!!!

Holy moly.

Reactions: 7
My oh my, i spy more aunt bessies in the weekly shop. 50 million packets not enough??😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s a fine day in Bonny Scotland, quote Lee. It depends on which part of the country you live in Lee😂#ignorant

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s a fine day in Bonny Scotland, quote Lee. It depends on which part of the country you live in Lee😂#ignorant
But the Meldrums speak for the whole of Scotland!
The part I live in was a bit chilly actually just to spite Lee 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she been reading tattle again🤔 better clothing for the kids, actually taking them on a day out even if it is to the park for 6 hours, still flashing her rings like a bleeping numpty, taking the kids to do the food shop (despite how LIFE CHANGING online shopping is) what ever happened to that new found thing she was going to do every week (comparing diff shops and all)😂😂 and last but not least getting grandad and poopy to act cute for the gram 🤦‍♀️🙄 Christ reb thought you were exhausted

Mummyof2 ?? I think that’s your user name. You live in the same place as reb and have kids at the same school. You mentioned before you didn’t want anyone finding out your name and you struggle with MH sometimes. After the bloody “Trolls” vlog came out you disappeared. If you are lurking here I hope you are okay and sending your family best wishes x x

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I dont understand why she doesnt do her on line food shop whilst she is watching some shite reality show. I couldnt be arsed taking 3 kids food shopping. Thats why online was invented!

Reactions: 10
I dont understand why she doesnt do her on line food shop whilst she is watching some shite reality show. I couldnt be arsed taking 3 kids food shopping. Thats why online was invented!
I stupidly took all mine to do a ‘quick’ shop yesterday, soon bloody regretted that with the amount of ‘snacks’ we came home with 🤦🏻‍♀️ And god knows how many scraps over who looked at who 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I stupidly took all mine to do a ‘quick’ shop yesterday, soon bloody regretted that with the amount of ‘snacks’ we came home with 🤦🏻‍♀️ And god knows how many scraps over who looked at who 🤣
Yup, not a chance i am taking my two over the summer holidays!! Would spend a fortune on comics and lego otherwise😂😂

• Haha
Bizarre after being out for 6hours the last thing I or the kids would feel like doing is a food shop that sounds recipe for disaster.
It always costs more with kids so summer holidays is mostly when I maybe would do odd online shop or go in evening when husbands home or email him a list so he can go on his way back.
As for childcare struggles and gym.
This is what we been saying all along she has no idea how hard it is for mum's to schedule in me time with no at home husband..
With grandparents next door and so many lovely local chums you would think she would be fine.
Working parents pay for holidays clubs in sure they run in Scotland where you can sign up for a day or a week.

Reactions: 9
See, saying she goes to the gym 3/4 times a week is a joke! She goes every day!!! She wouldn’t if she was paying!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.