Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old ๐Ÿ’ฉ, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please god don't let her latest "fad" of becoming veggie be true, cos that will definitely be the end of the picnic plate lunch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ what will those kids eat....??? I mean, I'm pretty sure coco pops are suitable for vegetarians, and so are Aunt Bessies Yorkshire puds, so they'll not completely starve, but even so,,,, it's gonna be a limited menu at Meldrum Mansion if she does ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Please god don't let her latest "fad" of becoming veggie be true, cos that will definitely be the end of the picnic plate lunch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ what will those kids eat....??? I mean, I'm pretty sure coco pops are suitable for vegetarians, and so are Aunt Bessies Yorkshire puds, so they'll not completely starve, but even so,,,, it's gonna be a limited menu at Meldrum Mansion if she does ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
There's always sweetcorn ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've no problem with affiliate links as long as
A) it's for something you've actually purchased/own yourself, not just any old tit you think might appeal to any sheep
B) it's clearly labelled as Ad-Affliate link
C) they explain regularly what an affiliate link is, so people are aware

And D) be upfront about how much you earn from it. Not really pennies when all the sheep purchases are added up isit?!

Edit to add: Put where the item is from on the swipe up so people can make an informed choice!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A) it's for something you've actually purchased/own yourself, not just any old tit you think might appeal to any sheep

And D) be upfront about how much you earn from it. Not really pennies when all the sheep purchases are added up isit?!
And E) The company is disclosed prior to swipe up.
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 22
Oh me she isn't happy at being taken to task on the affiliate links ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 27868
Oh, duck off you twit.

โ€œAff links allow me to make a few pennies to spend on my girlsโ€

Put the bleeping begging bowl away Rebecca you absolute cluster duck.
You want to earn a few quid? Get a bleeping job in the real world! Stop begging!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I donโ€™t think itโ€™s very appropriate to say she was nearly made โ€œloopyโ€ given the magnitude of her breakdown and mental health concerns.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Also, list where it's from, so people that want to look without using an aff link can do so!

Reactions: 10
Come on you lot if Reb doesn't' make a few teeny, tiny pennies from trying to persuade people to buy stuff those poor, wee girls are going to endure the holidays watching Reb being rammed at the gym. Come on people let's all buy a crappy old shirt or work out leggings to spare her girls that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She keeps saying the Lee has been at home for 3.5 years....pretty sure he left his job in January 2017, so thatโ€™s only 2.5 years ago! She always has to ham it up for more sympathy from the sheep ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 24
Omg she's listening to my queen Brene Brown. Watch her totally miss the point of what Brene says.

Reactions: 4
We call it a torry bath in Aberdeen!
Iโ€™ve heard โ€˜shower in a canโ€™ being used, which might have been safer. I mean Iโ€™m not offended by it (but iโ€™m not from Torry or Glasgow!) but I wouldnโ€™t say it to an audience of her size as I can imagine some would definitely be offended by that. Itโ€™s like the phrase โ€œthrowing a paddyโ€. Racist undertones. She really is completely tone deaf.

What is her lastest grid post all about?!! Sheโ€™s honestly coming across as completely crackers. Itโ€™s like someone else has written that caption for her? This fake persona sheโ€™s desperately trying to push โ€œoh look at me, Iโ€™m a bit scatty and just a wee mum of 3 on my own while hubby works off shore!โ€ โ€”โ€”โ€”- who is she trying to kid?!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Urgh. No Rebecca- you didnโ€™t decide to step back from you tube because it was โ€œmaking you loopyโ€ - you had no choice but to step back because of YOUR poor decisions, shady behaviour, constant rule breaking and oh yes, never apologising for the racist content you uploaded.

Reactions: 25
As if she just added a story where Florrie asks โ€œwhatโ€™s a twitโ€ ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
As if she just added a story where Florrie asks โ€œwhatโ€™s a twitโ€ ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Well Florrie, I'm glad you asked... It's someone that shares every tiny detail of their and their children's lives online, acts above the law, and is a bit racist. Usually, they come across quite smug and arrogant too darling!

Seriously, why would they upload that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Latet instagram photo of her with poppy. We here all know both those necklaces were gifted but doesnt she have to label them in all photos they in as gifted? And as to going veggie? My arse is my only response that twsttish lying, quorn give me gifts or an ad, imbecilic, vapid worzel gummidge . She ll be showing close ups of Quorn products. Funny how a natural tan is as orange the day it was applied!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.