Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why really big companies such as Boots choose to work with someone who has such controversy surrounding them.

One of Boots summer adverts is about loving the skin you’re in - not quite the same as the skinny jeans for skinny genes tweet.

I can kind of get why small start up companies would gift her tosh, such as the bag with the name on it... but Boots... come on now.

Reactions: 17
Looks like Pat is only away for two weeks. The way she is bleating on , anyone would think he was away for two months. Also obviously beggi g for glooring again. Yawn....

Reactions: 17
She obviously is not following Organised motherhood she demonstrated a perfect way to declare an Ad or an Affiliate link in bold type and prominent position, she has been told over and over we know she follows tattle so this is a deliberate act if dishonesty for the purpose of primarily making money but I believe she is also goading us
Last week or week before when organised motherhood was doing her stories on the tattle stuff she made several reference to Mrs M and the racism stuff and then heavily hinted that Reb blocked her. Typical meldrum.
Shame though, as wow the woman talks a lot of sense! Reb could learn SO SO much from her!

Reactions: 18
Looks like Pat is only away for two weeks. The way she is bleating on , anyone would think he was away for two months. Also obviously beggi g for glooring again. Yawn....
I might be really mean, but I wish she'd stop going on about it! I've no sympathy, my husband went to Iraq for 6 months not long after we had our eldest, then Went to Afghan for 8 months when our second was 2 months old. Did I complain or tell everybody 50 times a day? No. Because there's always someone who's got it worse than you, and your moaning doesn't help.
And I wasn't gifted free tit every other day and living in a mansion next door to my parents either 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I might be really mean, but I wish she'd stop going on about it! I've no sympathy, my husband went to Iraq for 6 months not long after we had our eldest, then Went to Afghan for 8 months when our second was 2 months old. Did I complain or tell everybody 50 times a day? No. Because there's always someone who's got it worse than you, and your moaning doesn't help.
And I wasn't gifted free tit every other day and living in a mansion next door to my parents either 🤣
Exactly she really doesn’t have it that bad. My friends husband is army and he missed the birth of their daughter, saw her for a whole 24 hours when she was just a few days old then got shipped out again for a another couple of months. My friend lives in England at the time with zero family so at full term moved back to Ireland to give birth and live with her parents until her husband was back..

Reactions: 10
Sorry but I really hate when she includes her grandad in vlogs; he just looks so uncomfortable and like he would rather be anywhere else.
Plus she thinks everything he says is absolutely hysterical even when he’s not trying to be funny!
ALSO! After doing this for so long you would think she could hold a camera straight and focus it; their camera skills are bloody awful!

Reactions: 21
Exactly she really doesn’t have it that bad. My friends husband is army and he missed the birth of their daughter, saw her for a whole 24 hours when she was just a few days old then got shipped out again for a another couple of months. My friend lives in England at the time with zero family so at full term moved back to Ireland to give birth and live with her parents until her husband was back..
Exactly! At least mine made the births!
I think she's so out of touch with reality nowadays it'll hit her hard when he goes

Reactions: 8
And the only reason he has to go back to work is because of her shady behaviour and refusal to accept any responsibility for her own actions.

Reactions: 25
F3A672D2-9FAD-4A00-9F47-AF310F7C0D4F.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
“This is meant in a really nice way”.........
But I’m abso-FRIGGING-lutely gonna make a point of mentioning that 90% of your content is usually a spon of some sort 🤣
Megan Piper.
Pull up a chair,
Come join us 😎

So Rebecca is gonna try and cash in by joining the vegetarian/vegan community go vegetarian. 😐
How nice. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 27726

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
“This is meant in a really nice way”.........
But I’m abso-FRIGGING-lutely gonna make a point of mentioning that 90% of your content is usually a spon of some sort 🤣
Megan Piper.
Pull up a chair,
Come join us 😎

So Rebecca is gonna try and cash in by joining the vegetarian/vegan community go vegetarian. 😐
How nice. 😬
Yep teeny tiny bo peep no longer wants to eat sheep.
Shes a quorn princess now.
She talks and treats grandad like he's small child.
What are they going to do with all those fish fingers?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Last week or week before when organised motherhood was doing her stories on the tattle stuff she made several reference to Mrs M and the racism stuff and then heavily hinted that Reb blocked her. Typical meldrum.
Shame though, as wow the woman talks a lot of sense! Reb could learn SO SO much from her!
She so so could 👍

Reactions: 5
Yep teeny tiny bo peep no longer wants to eat sheep.
Shes a quorn princess now.
She talks and treats grandad like he's small child.
What are they going to do with all those fish fingers?
Wait - she’s now going veggie/vegan?!

Ha!

Wait a minute- what about good old scotch pork?! What about the Scottish lamb? Wasn’t she desperately flogging that not so long ago, when Pat followed her to some cooking demonstration like a wet lettuce.

She’s so desperately seeking anything for content now that she’s just flaying around.

Give it up Rebecca- it’s over pal. The ship of freebies has sailed and you ain’t on it! Put your phone away and just stop. It reeks of desperation now. It really does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Aw no more of Lee’s bad boy belter (Richmond) sausages at their family BBQ’s. No wonder he’s going back to the rigs, he’ll get a decent feed there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Foodiequines insta story about people not declaring ads properly must be about the Meltdrums LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What shes going veggie when the hell did she decided that as didn't they have a barbecue full of meat just yesterday omg she just opens her mouth and a load of tit just spills out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just contacted Boots re racism:mad:

what have Boots said? any replies yet? maybe after a few more messages they will have an emergency discussion and formulate a reaction!!

they will prob ditch her like the last lot did
Let's all do it!

Reactions: 10
This annoys me so much! It looks so odd! It makes things much more orange including her skin and the kids hair (I have nothing against redheads but turning up the orange on any image is so unflattering) but blue grass and trees are just strange
Are her oldest 2 not redheads? Gosh such a bad filter if not! i genuinely thought they were ginger (nothing against gingers btw)

Reactions: 3
What shes going veggie when the hell did she decided that as didn't they have a barbecue full of meat just yesterday omg she just opens her mouth and a load of tit just spills out.
Cmon guys this is serious news for Richmond's sausages I can see potential profit warning as a result.
Maybe food equine saw at pork event what a fake foodie Mrs Meldrum was.
I'm never buying boots vitamins if they make me feel more tired!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.