Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sponfused

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking.. do you think that Rebecca will find our comments more palatable if we write them in white text over a white background? 🤔

DA70FDCE-1B04-43BA-8A18-0450BE0DF2E8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ChilliDog

CASUAL RACISM
THis is your threadly reminder that Mrs Rebecca Meldrum posted a vlog containing racist content that by her face, she was clearly aware of.

Do not let this be swept under the #kindlygifted carpet.

I personally have just unfriended someone I’ve known on Facebook due to some casual racist comments regarding the new little mermaid film.

I don’t tolerate racism in ANY FORM.

• Heart

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
So I read here before seeing her stories and was like “nah she didn’t personally say she’s tired coz she’s a mum and she goes to the gym”

BUT SNAP REBECCA YOU’VE DONE IT AGAIN

your husband isn’t even working yet. Two of your kids are at school (or pre school) you do ABSOLUTELY nothing other than an hour gym session in the morning. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Look Rebecca if I was you and I was very tired (you might be) I would 100% not be putting it on Instagram. Do you realise how fucking pathetic you look to all those parents who actually work or actually look after their kids (SAHP) ???

Instead Rebecca I would stop taking gummy vitamins (I’m sorry but I give them to my 4 year old, grow up) and take actual adult full on proper supplements. I would also go to the GP as they will give you better advice than your followers. Thinking blood test for iron and hormone levels the full body MOT(sorry but ramming doesn’t count)

I would then take note of your awful awful diet. You barley eat in the morning (you’ve said this yourself) and you eat white bread and crisps for lunch. Come on Rebecca it’s not exactly muscle food now is it?? Where’s the pre and post workout out shakes or electrolytes??

Also perhaps no more staying up till 11 watching fucking love island🙄you bloody melt

Sort yourself out women. You’re exhausting me

• Haha
  • Heart
Was just coming to say, has she really just posted a story of her taking the bin out 🙈🙈🙈
Fuck sake, she really is a special kind of something isn't she 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ALMRPM

Did anybody else notice Reb look right at the camera as she walked in with Poppy? Totally staged!!!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35

F the dust.

VIP Member
So a few followers of hers
are saying she deserves this, this being his new job. After everything she has been through...what? Can some tell me what she has been through?!🤔 did she get a wedgie at the gym? Did fake tan get in her eyes? Did she have to buy a size 12😯 ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Yep teeny tiny bo peep no longer wants to eat sheep.
Shes a quorn princess now.
She talks and treats grandad like he's small child.
What are they going to do with all those fish fingers?
Wait - she’s now going veggie/vegan?!

Ha!

Wait a minute- what about good old scotch pork?! What about the Scottish lamb? Wasn’t she desperately flogging that not so long ago, when Pat followed her to some cooking demonstration like a wet lettuce.

She’s so desperately seeking anything for content now that she’s just flaying around.

Give it up Rebecca- it’s over pal. The ship of freebies has sailed and you ain’t on it! Put your phone away and just stop. It reeks of desperation now. It really does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
To be fair I don’t think there’s anything wrong with putting children in nursery. Nursery is absolutely fantastic for their development. The problem with Reb is that she doesn’t seem to parent properly when the kids are at home. Put Poppy in nursery full time I say, give her that opportunity to be off-camera and doing amazing age-appropriate activities!

Reactions: 34

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I think they have known for a little while lee was going back to work/had a job offer.
I think the very fake “hey babe, read this email that I’ve just got” insta story today was a load of shit.
I think he had a job offer before she filmed the trolls video and certainly before she filmed the video where she mentioned that he was going to be going back to work.

I’m not sure why they are pretending that this has all just magically fallen into place in the last few days but in my opinion, it’s all a load of rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

HumanPerson

I have just reported to ASA for the first time.
Having your own book right in shot and not labelling as an ad just shows how shady you are.
Yes 100% use it as advertising, just label it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I would’ve felt petty before accounts like Clean Honest Living, Messiah & Organised Motherhood made it clear we are not trolls, we’re calling for all influencers to follow the rules.

I think she thinks saying she’s a ‘full time mummy’ 🤢 now and just doing this as a hobby might give her more leeway? Well you’re still on line constantly & making money through affiliate links and advertising your own product. With a following as big as yours, you are still accountable.
Sorry, rant for the day over 🙊
Mrs Meldrum Ltd is still a trading limited company - she is director. YT is not a hobby, it’s a business.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Oh god. Here we go again

“No unnecessary spend summer”

🙄🙄🙄🙄

But she has no problem absolutely hammering the affiliate links trying to get the sheep to increase her bank balance!
This woman is completely shameless!!!!!!!

• Haha

Ken Adams

I love that she has no ads coming up (if that's true) purely because I know it's not her choice and she's really been deserving her comeuppance for a long time and finally getting it 🤭 I feel evil for saying that then remember her smug grin and all the greedy grabby things she's done throughout the years. I don't believe in karma but this one has worked itself out nicely.

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
@Custard cream I don’t think there’s anything wrong with acknowledging when she’s done something well 🤣
I’m sure tattle life will forgive you for giving her a compliment 🤣🤣

Report her and get her removed everyone... the sheep have got her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Joke... just in case it’s not clear 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

F the dust.

VIP Member
I have more kids than the old lady in the shoe😂 I love my husband being at work, routine goes to 💩 when he is off!

• Haha
Reactions: 32