Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a few followers of hers
are saying she deserves this, this being his new job. After everything she has been through...what? Can some tell me what she has been through?!🤔 did she get a wedgie at the gym? Did fake tan get in her eyes? Did she have to buy a size 12😯 ???
The trauma of being the main wage earner😲 Can you imagine the stress she has been under having to remember to type 2 letters at the start of each ad, never mind trying to keep track of all the lies she has spouted. And having to organize her work time around her "self care", ramming sessions. My god, how did she manage to do it for so long?🙄🙄😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So a few followers of hers
are saying she deserves this, this being his new job. After everything she has been through...what? Can some tell me what she has been through?!🤔 did she get a wedgie at the gym? Did fake tan get in her eyes? Did she have to buy a size 12😯 ???
Ahh no, the big bad Tattlers were mean to her.. we errr, questioned whether her posts were ads, called her out for racist content and her lack of apology and some of us took the piss out of her fake tan 🤷
She totally deserves to sit on her arse and lee go to work for a while. She must have so much made in Chelsea to catch up on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So utter cringy and staged.
They would never have mentioned Pat looking for a job if Daddy Cannon hadn't already sorted it for him.

Reactions: 15
The organised mum method started her instagram on 31st Dec 2016. Her blog a few days later. Also, obviously it didn't take off for quite a while. Plus the video screenshot above people have pointed out she had never done it before. Why the need to lie over something so trivial?
When did Pat leave his job?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Calling it, coco pops will be in nursery soon.. because it’ll be ‘good for her’ not because it’s handy for rebs self care and ramming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Calling it, coco pops will be in nursery soon.. because it’ll be ‘good for her’ not because it’s handy for rebs self care and ramming
I was about to say this, though I actually think she is in already, yesterday Mrs M said, "have you been painting today?" Prob too scared to say she is nursery , Flo was in from a very young age.

Reactions: 12
To be fair I don’t think there’s anything wrong with putting children in nursery. Nursery is absolutely fantastic for their development. The problem with Reb is that she doesn’t seem to parent properly when the kids are at home. Put Poppy in nursery full time I say, give her that opportunity to be off-camera and doing amazing age-appropriate activities!

Reactions: 34
Ahhh see I thought her reaction was genuine.... not staged

I think she looked so apprehensive when looking at the screen at first....as if Lee had called her in to look at a comment she wouldn’t like left somewhere on their social media.... she looked terrified for a few mins!!

Reactions: 16
Murder mansion looks like a really lonely out of the way house. I might be wrong because I don't know the area, but with those woods at the back and being an end house, it looks like it might be very lonely to be there alone especially during the Winter months. It doesn't come across as a young upmarket house where you would have neighbours similar age where you all get together for bbq's and inviting round for coffee. Definitely think they picked the wrong house. She is going to be even more insular there than ever when the weather is bad and Lee isn't around. Stick it on the market and get shot of it, downsize to a smaller modern house that doesn't need so much work and is more affordable.
Her Mums house is just across the street so she definitely won’t be lonely

Reactions: 6
Not one reply to the comments is there?? See sheepies, she no longer relies she on you to pay the bills!!!

Ahhh see I thought her reaction was genuine.... not staged

I think she looked so apprehensive when looking at the screen at first....as if Lee had called her in to look at a comment she wouldn’t like left somewhere on their social media.... she looked terrified for a few mins!!
I thought so too, I thought he had read the message, put the camera up and called her, especially her moody what response and clomping in to see what he wanted 😂

Reactions: 6
To be fair I don’t think there’s anything wrong with putting children in nursery. Nursery is absolutely fantastic for their development. The problem with Reb is that she doesn’t seem to parent properly when the kids are at home. Put Poppy in nursery full time I say, give her that opportunity to be off-camera and doing amazing age-appropriate activities!
Personally, if you are a SAHM then I think day nurseries are unnecessary when there are plenty nice little preschools that they can go to a few hours a week. Shame to miss out when you have the luxury of being with them. I know it's horses for courses

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Actually they live on the same side🤫their house is in a group of 3, all really close together so it isn’t as isolated and as exclusive as they would like you to believe.

Reactions: 13
Having your Mum across the road isn't always the best. She needs friends her own age around her or she is going to grow old before her time. She's already in an old person's house in what looks to be quite an elderly people's street.

Personally, if you are a SAHM then I think day nurseries are unnecessary when there are plenty nice little preschools that they can go to a few hours a week. Shame to miss out when you have the luxury of being with them. I know it's horses for courses
In England 2 year olds get 15 hours per week free nursery time I believe. Not sure if it is the same in Scotland. Nursery a couple of days a week would be good for Poppy.

Reactions: 7
That moment when you realise Channel Mum have a new shiny puppy to play with...😐 (pregnant/already has a toddler. 😐)
The channel mum pecking order has changed it seems.
Isn’t Lucy Jessica Parker pregnant with twins now?
The gifted holidays must be going elsewhere.

BF260051-0B33-4095-800D-43FB74EE2D88.jpeg

• Haha
If Poppy is in nursery two or three days a week it will give Reb plenty of time to do her ‘work’ and still have plenty of me time while still having a couple of days at home with Poppy while the older two are at school. It’s not as if she is going to be working full time on YouTube and Instagram now she isn’t concentrating so much on brand work 🤔😉😂 For me personally it was the best of both worlds when the kids were little, I worked three days a week (needed the money and adult interaction) and had two days at home (focussing on the kids)

Reactions: 5
I have nothing against sahm's putting kids in nursery at all so let's not go down the route of shaming those who do.

If she does put Coco pops in nursery what will she do for content?! 🙀

Reactions: 30
I have nothing against sahm's putting kids in nursery at all so let's not go down the route of shaming those who do.

If she does put Coco pops in nursery what will she do for content?! 🙀
The gym (yawn)
Cleaning vlogs (yawn)
Food hauls/cooking (yawn)
Interiors/garden “transformation” (yawn)

💤💤💤

• Haha
I'll never understand the point of these evening routine videos (latest). How on earth did we wash our faces and brush our teeth before these people?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.