Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s great that Lee decided to get a job again; depending on YouTube to pay your bills is so irresponsible.

I’ve had to unfollow her though due to the absolute disrespect she has displayed towards her followers that indirectly pay her bills - all of the incidents of her being dishonest and straight up rude were too much and I can’t look at her the same way. Even though we are the same age, Rebecca is no longer someone I can relate to even though I used to love her videos a very long time ago.

I know she gained a bunch of followers due to the ‘trolls’ video but I wish she took a moment to think about why so many people that used to genuinely like her at some point no longer do.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I would like to reach out to
Love Islands Amy.

If you see Rebecca Meldrums IG story upon leaving the villa,
The one where Rebecca says and I quote.
“I am so over Curtis and Amy, I really like him, and her not so much I would have loved for Jourdan to be like “yeah Curtis let’s do this”

Please remember NOBODY deserves to be cheated on,
and nobody deserves for a “public figure” to wish this for their relationship.
I am utterly SHOCKED by such behaviour on line,
these are real people Rebecca 🤦‍♀️ Real people being bullied dare I say 😳
it’s quite similar to watching a vlog, and yes, they have put themselves on line 🤔 but do they deserve for a member of the public,
a content creator/influencer/social media star with a massive online audience (much larger than Tattle Life itself) to wish such heartbreak on them 🤔🤔🤔
It would be like someone on Tattle Life watching a YouTubers vlog and saying “I hope her boyfriend cheats on her”
And I have NEVER seen anyone on here say such a cruel thing 😕

So tell me this 😬
are the houses up in Scotland made of glass?!???
Just wondering what happens when people in glass houses throw stones.
Looks like Rebecca has some pebbles in her hand tonight 😐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I sometimes wonder if they make the mess themselves just so they can vlog themselves tidying up!

On her other vlog she was about to sit down to watch Love Island but said she was just going to clear the mess up first and she zoomed to it and it was literally just the kids shoes thrown across the rug. It looked staged!
I've wondered this for a long time even back in their old house as I used to often watch and think omg why does my house always have prams with dolls in the hallways dolls sleeping on every sofa or chair toys in the sitting room yet the children running around upstairs when her house never seemed to have toy/child mess you wouldn't have been blamed if you didn't realise they had children as she only really had her mess and then all of a sudden she would be doing some sort of tidy/organise vlog or asking a question on insta like do you always have toys all over your sofa that kind of shiit put up purely for engagement and all of a sudden you could tell this was a house with children. If you watch a normal vlog they wander/mooch around the house and no real signs of child mess until she wants to point out child mess then lo and behold loads of child mess.

To be honest it's the same with the fact you dont hear the children laughing, running about the house playing, fighting like siblings do , just generally being children in vlogs or the fussy eaters never seen her have fussy eaters and with some of the tit meals they serve up I'd be a fussy eater. They have really well behaved well manner very good girls even poor feral Poppy is well behaved in my opinion but that doesn't get engagement so Reb uses the children look how badly behaved Poppy is what can I do? S and F are such fussy eaters what shall I do? Look how great a Mummy I am I let my children have all these toys out but then I have to tidy them what can I do?
Any ideas my little sheepish how can I make my children tidy up stop being feral and start eating things that we love like mackerel?

It's all about engagement.

Reactions: 14
I think they have known for a little while lee was going back to work/had a job offer.
I think the very fake “hey babe, read this email that I’ve just got” insta story today was a load of tit.
I think he had a job offer before she filmed the trolls video and certainly before she filmed the video where she mentioned that he was going to be going back to work.

I’m not sure why they are pretending that this has all just magically fallen into place in the last few days but in my opinion, it’s all a load of rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I couldn’t even make it half way through tonight’s video. God she loves herself; I have never seen someone preen at themselves so much in a mirror before.
Reb, it doesn’t matter how much tit you put on your face; it will never make you a nice person!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her night routine is the closest I would ever get to a spa day 😂 I mean what normal person really uses that many products?! Never mind a “busy” mum of 3?! 😳

There is NO was her pjs are normally neatly folded like that, you ain’t fooling anyone Reb 😂

Very strange undressing and oiling of legs and only half of her arms🤔

and odd brushing of teeth before having a sugary smoothie. Does she have any idea how she comes across 😂😂 deary me
All my drawers including mine and kids pyjamas are folded like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The face spray in slow mo in the new video! 😂 @X2019X don't forget this is someone who's draws are rarely even closed, and who's clothes are usually all over the floor! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't lie, my heart does break a little bit for the children. Two or three weeks is a long time when you're 2, 4 or even 7. I know plenty of families have to learn to adjust to similar working patterns, and they will get used to it soon enough, but initially... they've been so used to him being there. 😩

Reactions: 11
I can't lie, my heart does break a little bit for the children. Two or three weeks is a long time when you're 2, 4 or even 7. I know plenty of families have to learn to adjust to similar working patterns, and they will get used to it soon enough, but initially... they've been so used to him being there. 😩
It was all safaya knew until he quit. Florrie I guess was very young,Might hit poppy the most.
It will all be used as content no doubt.
Every time he comes home she will film cute reunion.

Reactions: 7
It was all safaya knew until he quit. Florrie I guess was very young,Might hit poppy the most.
It will all be used as content no doubt.
Every time he comes home she will film cute reunion.
Has he definitely got work away? I haven’t seen either confirm that? Just that he has a job. He might just be working locally.
If he is working away, the older girls will be very affected it’s been a long time in their little lives that he’s been at home.

Reactions: 6
Not all settings are offering this yet. The school nursery Florence was attending don't offer it yet, one of the local private nurseries does but I know they are very busy. Not sure about the other one though (choices are limited in the area for nurseries/preschools)
I read something the other day and I think the 30 hours nursery is is going to be from
August 2020. My understanding is that it’s only low income families that get the 30 hours right now and it’s from 2 that they get nursery places. Saying that I am totally confused, my youngest still be 3 next summer and will be time for nursery and I haven’t got a clue what happens regarding how many hours they get. I want my youngest to go to nursery but not for 30 hours a week.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but watching her stories from last night— how on earth can she constantly “treat” herself to all these clothes?? How is this relatable??? And I love the fact at 9pm she was sat on her sofa not wearing her freshly folded pjs, makeup all on her face and no smoothie in site. What happened to your lovely evening routine Rebecca?
Can you not even be consistent for two days running?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
the job thing has to be utter rubbish. My husband was head hunted for a job and he still had to be interviewed discussions and wages hours of work the whole process from interview to job offer takes longer than a 2 weeks. Not to mention their trying to make out he only started looking for a job 2 weeks ago a job add runs for a while. He has been looking for a job since christmas all that rubbish about him volunteer at the golf club was a cover story for job interviews I bet and its taken him this long to get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think they have known for a little while lee was going back to work/had a job offer.
I think the very fake “hey babe, read this email that I’ve just got” insta story today was a load of tit.
I think he had a job offer before she filmed the trolls video and certainly before she filmed the video where she mentioned that he was going to be going back to work.

I’m not sure why they are pretending that this has all just magically fallen into place in the last few days but in my opinion, it’s all a load of rubbish.
They are pretending so the sheep think that Pat going back to work is all the fault of the trolls and so later on when shes struggling she can blame the so called trolls again. It's always gotta be someone else's fault and tattlers/trolls will always be blamed for this, shes played a blinder have to say the cunning cocunt played this one well from putting that fake cineworld #AD up (which was really some company for an app no one had heard about) her saying it was the whole caboodle when being asked what was being advertised she knew was being misleading but unlike normal Reb was very obvious with it knowing people would complain so that she could do the whole trolls tit then Pat's going back to work very well played. However anyone with half a brain cell knows it was all her shitstorms that lead to Pat going back to work with liftgate being the nail in the coffin.

Reactions: 19
If he is having to go back offshore that’s down to their own greed with that house.

Don’t want to rehash old topics but that is the reason he would require an offshore wage. If they had stayed in their cute little starter home which was more than big enough for their needs they would likely of had a small mortgage or mortgage free.

But Rebs just had to have the big house next to her parents, he wanted to wait and see if they could get the house cheaper but what Rebs wants Rebs gets.

He could have easily gotten and onshore job but then that would have never had paid the amount that they would require for that massive mortgage they must have.

Yes it will be an adjustment for the kids, but if he worked in a office he would be off out in the morning before 8 and not home until 6, so
apart from the weekends he wouldn’t see much of the kids during the week. Least offshore he would have 3 solid weeks to spend with them doing school run and everything else.

There are worse offshore shift patterns than 3 on 3/4 off believe me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but watching her stories from last night— how on earth can she constantly “treat” herself to all these clothes?? How is this relatable??? And I love the fact at 9pm she was sat on her sofa not wearing her freshly folded pjs, makeup all on her face and no smoothie in site. What happened to your lovely evening routine Rebecca?
Can you not even be consistent for two days running?
Full of tit as per..... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What was everyone involved thinking getting her to advertise medicine??!

She was complaining about her wrinkles in the last video.
Yes when you roast your face in the sun you will prematurely wrinkle. Isn’t that common knowledge? I thought it was.
I’m 4 years older and have never used products as expensive as Elemis but my wrinkles are no where near as bad as Reb’s, because I look after it in the sun (as well as a good skin care routine).
If you leather your face in the sun, no amount of expensive creams will fix it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.