Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows exactly how to do her job, she chooses not to do it properly and please herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Aberdeenshire Council have half days for the first 2 weeks when children start P1. I know of other councils nearby don’t though.
I’m also Aberdeenshire (not Banchory though) and my child starts P1 in August, full days from the beginning! 🙂

Reactions: 1
I do yes, i have my own skin care routine i do every night For my face and body👍🏼

It’s no onew buisness how much her house cost! Thats just plain rude asking that question, peoples finances are not anyone buisness! Thats like asking how much ur gaff cost?!
Yes it’s no ones business but everyone knows or could know as the the Meldrums decided to make it public knowledge what house they bought?! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I do yes, i have my own skin care routine i do every night For my face and body👍🏼

It’s no onew buisness how much her house cost! Thats just plain rude asking that question, peoples finances are not anyone buisness! Thats like asking how much ur gaff cost?!
Mine cost 130k 🤷 I've never understood why people are so offended and weird about talking about money. It's only money.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I find the whole #AF link thing bizzare,,,,, it's like one minute she's posting her crap lunch on her stories, the next it's an #AF link for a crap jumper 🤷‍♀️ there's no consistency or depth to her content anymore. Just anything to scrape together a few £'s 🙄

Reactions: 12
Her house cost around £600k, I have no problem saying how much it cost her, after all, she’s a celeb with her 100k plus followers😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There aren’t even any reasons for posting the affiliate links any more, she’s just linking any old piece of clothing hoping her sheep will buy it and earn her a couple of pennies. She is so desperate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
There aren’t even any reasons for posting the affiliate links any more, she’s just linking any old piece of clothing hoping her sheep will buy it and earn her a couple of pennies. She is so desperate.
If she cared anything about our planet and protecting it for the future for her 3 children, then she wouldn’t be desperately posting links to all this cheap tat 😢less is more. All this consumerism is so vulgar.

Reactions: 11
If she cared anything about our planet and protecting it for the future for her 3 children, then she wouldn’t be desperately posting links to all this cheap tat 😢less is more. All this consumerism is so vulgar.
She is vulgar.....full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s bloody horrific and frightening, however miss selfish thinks only of herself.
She really has become QVC in her insta now! Everything is trying to sell something! Just stop it you greedy mare!

Last edited:
It’s bloody horrific and frightening, however miss selfish thinks only of herself.
She really has become QVC in her insta now! Everything is trying to sell something! Just stop it you greedy mare!
Completely agree!
I'd love to know how much they make from posting affiliate links when they're all totted up! Feel like that should be public knowledge since it's the followers she's selling to

Reactions: 15
Her house cost £600k, I have no problem saying how much it cost her, after all, she’s a celeb with her 100k plus followers😄
More like a pleb with a flock of sheep 🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
  • Heart
I saw this earlier and tried to upload but it wouldn’t work 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly it’s not hard! Just out AD in big letters-job done.
Also saw unmumsy mum had been at her sons sports day. She said she couldn’t get a pic of her eldest son without including other people’s kids in it so she just uploaded of her youngest watching his brother. Rebs that’s how you do it don’t upload a picture including other people’s children to your 90k followers without their permission 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
All her A/F have no AD and they should, she benefits financially from it. 🤬 Is it ASA or CMA? It’s not hard to understand and I’m sick of it! ( I do know she’s not the only one, I will report any I see doing it).

More like a pleb with a flock of sheep 🐑🐑🐑
Got to be the next title!!! Bloody classic! 🤣😂🤣😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw this earlier and tried to upload but it wouldn’t work 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly it’s not hard! Just out AD in big letters-job done.
Also saw unmumsy mum had been at her sons sports day. She said she couldn’t get a pic of her eldest son without including other people’s kids in it so she just uploaded of her youngest watching his brother. Rebs that’s how you do it don’t upload a picture including other people’s children to your 90k followers without their permission 😡
I have numerous videos and photos of my daughters last day of primary but I won’t post as they all have other kids in them and they are entitled to their privacy and rights

Reactions: 5
Oh I bloody love this woman! The only reason they don’t label it AD is they don’t want to put people off their page and if they can get away with people thinking she is not selling them something she will. Shady as duck and couldn’t give a tit about the rules or about being upfront with her followers. This and the deleting and blocking is what bothers me most about them. The arrogance and deceitful nature is just disgusting.

Reactions: 14
Her Insta story post of the cupcakes... With the flashing hearts...for the lovely cakes her children made... Or her look at my effing diamonds... Again... Us melds have done ourselves proud! ... Look at my diamond collection... Oh and sheep while you here to look at my cast offs to buy cos I just have too much and trying to be more minimalist... ( but freebies like slippers... Always got room for btw!) on and don't forget to look at my photo wearing hooters trashy bar t shirt when I was even more pert , tanned and peachy than now..... look at me 7 yrs and a baby later ..still a babe!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.