Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old šŸ’©, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t know how I feel about her kids becoming veggie. Now I am vegetarian and have been most of my life (from teenage years) I research and talk to professionals about how I should eat and what I need to eat to have a balanced diet. I take supplements and on prescription iron. Now contrast this to Rebecca.. she will do duck all research and she is basically just jumping on a new ā€œfadā€ she should not be encouraging her children to eat veggie just yet (my kids are mainly veggie but they do eat fish and chicken at home and what ever else when out) yes they may be fussy eaters but this shouldnā€™t mean you cut out a whole food group especially for the younger two!! I am fully understanding you can get a balanced diet by being veggie and by not being veggie. But Rebecca will half arse this and her kids will suffer greatly.

A little advice Rebeca if you still read here-
Take vit b12 and vit D daily.
Do not by all the substitute stuff.
Replace the ā€œmeatā€ in any recipe you make with lentils, beans and pulses (make sure to wash them) . Now I never really see much cooking in your house so who knows how it will turn out ???

Or alternately go back to those good old hello fresh boxes you so raved aboutšŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone joined her chat on her storyā€™s?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

That would possibly be the most boring chat ever....

She hasnā€™t got anything to say other than

ā€œIā€™m sooooooo tired. I dunno why Iā€™m soooooo tired. Iā€™m bloody shattered. Bloody exhausted. No, not pregnant. Just really really tired.ā€

Or

I donā€™t know how I feel about her kids becoming veggie. Now I am vegetarian and have been most of my life (from teenage years) I research and talk to professionals about how I should eat and what I need to eat to have a balanced diet. I take supplements and on prescription iron. Now contrast this to Rebecca.. she will do duck all research and she is basically just jumping on a new ā€œfadā€ she should not be encouraging her children to eat veggie just yet (my kids are mainly veggie but they do eat fish and chicken at home and what ever else when out) yes they may be fussy eaters but this shouldnā€™t mean you cut out a whole food group especially for the younger two!! I am fully understanding you can get a balanced diet by being veggie and by not being veggie. But Rebecca will half arse this and her kids will suffer greatly.

A little advice Rebeca if you still read here-
Take vit b12 and vit D daily.
Do not by all the substitute stuff.
Replace the ā€œmeatā€ in any recipe you make with lentils, beans and pulses (make sure to wash them) . Now I never really see much cooking in your house so who knows how it will turn out ???

Or alternately go back to those good old hello fresh boxes you so raved aboutšŸ™„
Sheā€™s not going veggie and neither are her kids.
Everything she says is for content/engagement.
Itā€™s all absolute bullshit.
She canā€™t even cook for them at the moment - can you imagine her trying to maintain a meatfree diet for herself and 3 kids?!
Nope.
Donā€™t believe a word she says.

Reactions: 14
Did she admit in her latest story that she doesnā€˜t properly shower after the gym? Thatā€˜s just nasty!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did she admit in her latest story that she doesnā€˜t properly shower after the gym? Thatā€˜s just nasty!
Apparently had a ā€œGlasgow showerā€ - a quick spray of deodorant.
Iā€™ve never ever heard anyone call being a dirty bastard a ā€œGlasgow showerā€ before.
Why canā€™t she just go to the sodding gym at NIGHT when her kids are in bed instead of dragging them all there, dumping them with a friend and having the 3 of them running riot, pissing everyone else there off?! (Because thatā€™s what young kids do - not their fault!)
She makes out sheā€™s soooooo busy and sooooo stretched for time but itā€™s only because she doesnā€™t manage her time properly. Poppy gone down for a late nap so que the ā€œoh, poppy isnā€™t sleeping well/Iā€™ve been up all night/Iā€™m soooooo exhaustedā€ chat yet again. ITS NO WONDER THE POOR KID HARDLY SLEEPS! Thereā€™s no routine or consistency at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I can confirm that nobody from Glasgow showers by spraying deodorant under their pits šŸ™„ sheā€™s a cheeky šŸ® and just offended all of her Glaswegian followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Did she just really insult Glaswegians by calling a shower with a can a "Glasgow Shower" ?! No reb, I've said before and will continue to say it. I don't understand how anyone can work out and not shower! God even just walking the school run and back in this heat I have to jump in for fear my clothes will start walking off my body to the washer šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Stuck up bint. Bet her pits stink!

New thread title, thank me later šŸ¤£šŸ‘Œ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I donā€™t think she needs to shower as she doesnā€™t work that hard at the gym. Sheā€™s been, what, four times a week (or more?) since January and still looks the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t think she needs to shower as she doesnā€™t work that hard at the gym. Sheā€™s been, what, four times a week (or more?) since January and still looks the same.
Very true.
A quick 10minute video (šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®)for bad boy Rammi and thatā€™s the sum total of her ā€œworkoutā€ done.

Reactions: 6
Do we really have to endure 7 weeks of her moaning about looking after her own children?! And how tired it's making her? When in reality she only has one more child home than normal as P is always there and F only at nursery half the time, and S is most probably the easiest child to entertain..... so actually, what is her problem!!!! FFS. Man up and stop moaning, she's such a spoilt brat, she doesn't deserve to have children. Imagine all these families where the parent/main carer is ill suffering life long illnesses or disabilities, and children are carers,,,,,, she has no idea how lucky she is and how easy her life is! She makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 25
Do we really have to endure 7 weeks of her moaning about looking after her own children?! And how tired it's making her? When in reality she only has one more child home than normal as P is always there and F only at nursery half the time, and S is most probably the easiest child to entertain..... so actually, what is her problem!!!! FFS. Man up and stop moaning, she's such a spoilt brat, she doesn't deserve to have children. Imagine all these families where the parent/main carer is ill suffering life long illnesses or disabilities, and children are carers,,,,,, she has no idea how lucky she is and how easy her life is! She makes my blood boil.
Nah, only 6.5 weeks of holidays! The moaning is grating on me already though, just bleeping deal with it. It's called real life!

Reactions: 12
I have a chronic condition and have 2 asd children, I don't moan even half as much as her. She has it easy, she's very lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nah, only 6.5 weeks of holidays! The moaning is grating on me already though, just bleeping deal with it. It's called real life!
The moaning is only going to intensify.
We have the whole Lee getting ready to go off shore/going off shore/first day away tit show to come. Then the whole ā€œI canā€™t do this on my own/itā€™s so hard solo parentingā€ over emotional bullshit to
Come after that.
Which we have already seen before when he used to work off shore. šŸ™„šŸ’¤

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.