Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but LIKE duck the organised mum method was around when lee was off shore 3 years ago. Rebecca you need to go and see someone about these lies. SORT YOURSELF OUT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just watched Lee and Rebecca in their acting debut
Lee’s gone and got himself a job and surprised Rebecca with the information!!”
😂🤣
I am HERE for the series!!!!

I found a camera set up behind Rebecca that captures a different angle 😳
2B9A7EED-E439-4E11-B258-71D3808C0F7F.jpeg

I am glad he’s found a job so quickly.
Well done Meldrum’s 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I just watched Lee and Rebecca in their acting debut
Lee’s gone and got himself a job and surprised Rebecca with the information!!”
😂🤣
I am HERE for the series!!!!

I found a camera set up behind Rebecca that captures a different angle 😳
View attachment 26745

I am glad he’s found a job so quickly.
Well done Meldrum’s 😬
I thought that. It was such a set-up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did anybody else notice Reb look right at the camera as she walked in with Poppy? Totally staged!!!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m sorry but LIKE duck the organised mum method was around when lee was off shore 3 years ago. Rebecca you need to go and see someone about these lies. SORT YOURSELF OUT
It like she forgets she films her life!!

Last year she said she had never done it before!

2C899E68-EC0D-44C1-9D6D-E1C758297634.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I have a feeling that Lee is going offshore again and that is why she mentioned she TOMM lie when he used to go offshore🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Where is the cringe job reveal video?
Later, it will be later, you know they will be at Banchory lodge having a glass of fizz for the belta bad boy that is Lee Meldrum...get in there you absoooooolute beauty!!!! ( well done tho)👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can you tell when Rebecca Meldrum is telling lies.? When her lips are moving , true story ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He’s for sure been applying for jobs since the beginning of the year. You don’t land an off shore job in a week!
Anyone else remember when we saw a suit hanging up in her bathroom on one of their insta stories? Lee’s interview suit!

Thank god he’s got a job though. About bloody time!

Will be interesting to see how they cope - he’s got used to living the life of Riley, and she’s got used to doing the bare minimum at home/with the kids. There will be far less time for mooching/pottering/ramming/fake tanning and walking!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Murder mansion looks like a really lonely out of the way house. I might be wrong because I don't know the area, but with those woods at the back and being an end house, it looks like it might be very lonely to be there alone especially during the Winter months. It doesn't come across as a young upmarket house where you would have neighbours similar age where you all get together for bbq's and inviting round for coffee. Definitely think they picked the wrong house. She is going to be even more insular there than ever when the weather is bad and Lee isn't around. Stick it on the market and get shot of it, downsize to a smaller modern house that doesn't need so much work and is more affordable.

Reactions: 20
Murder mansion looks like a really lonely out of the way house. I might be wrong because I don't know the area, but with those woods at the back and being an end house, it looks like it might be very lonely to be there alone especially during the Winter months. It doesn't come across as a young upmarket house where you would have neighbours similar age where you all get together for bbq's and inviting round for coffee. Definitely think they picked the wrong house. She is going to be even more insular there than ever when the weather is bad and Lee isn't around. Stick it on the market and get shot of it, downsize to a smaller modern house that doesn't need so much work and is more affordable.
There is an amazing new build house for sale just up the road from there, on for 480k so much nicer, more modern and I think would have been a much better buy. The house they’ve got could be lovely but it needs bringing up to date. Although for me I wouldn’t live there based on its past.

Reactions: 15
Oh dear. The acting in that video is terrible. Like something out of a Spanish soap opera.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So a few followers of hers
are saying she deserves this, this being his new job. After everything she has been through...what? Can some tell me what she has been through?!🤔 did she get a wedgie at the gym? Did fake tan get in her eyes? Did she have to buy a size 12😯 ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.