Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well guyyyssss...'I'm not bragging (much) but last week I put the bins out and, drum roll please..... mowed my lawn all by myself! I know I can't believe it either!💪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They obviously bought that house for privacy and safety reasons. A big drive, away from the main road, surrounded by woods etc, yet a quick Google search knowing the right words will show you a picture of where they live. Well done!

They didn’t give a monkeys about privacy when they bought that house!
If you want privacy you don’t buy the most infamous house in the area!
They filmed themselves looking around the house just after they had bought it - showed the garden/living room. They did a video showing a tour of the entire house! They made it clear how close it was to her parents house when they had already shared the exact location of her parents house online (when her parents house was up for sale!)

If they had really wanted privacy then they could have had it - they didn’t need to make any details of the house move public, they didn’t need to film the house or garden - she could have filmed videos in an anonymous room in the house without ever giving any details of the house or it’s location away!

Reactions: 14
That actually made me laugh out loud! Please please film yourself shouting that at your gardener next time u get your grass mowed! 🤣
I’m imagining the poor guys face if I started yelling that at him and filming myself 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I cant believe it she felt so shattered this morning poor Poppy isn't going to playgroup has it even been a week since she said she was looking forward to doing mum things like playgroups etc.
Have to be honest probably more likely she knows that alot of the mums there will all be talking about all her antics over the last couple of weeks.

And bloody hell Reb stop going on about how your tired I've a feeling it's just for engagement but if you really are tired then do more doing nothing but chilling and mooching is your problem.

Screenshot_20190704-162448_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She feels shattered.....?!?!?!?!?!

YOU DONT DO ANYTHING!

Try working a 50hr week, looking after 3 kids (actually really looking after them, getting them all up and washed/ready for school/making them breakfast/doing lunches/taking them all to school, travelling to work/doing a full day at work where you actually have to WORK and are under real pressure to perform/get things right/travel back to collect the kids from childminder/make & serve dinner/get kids to do homework/tidy up after dinner/get all kids bathed/bed,put washing on/sort uniforms for morning etc etc etc)

Stop saying that you are shattered. It’s insulting to those of us who really do work and run a household.

If you really feel like you have to scrape content together by filming yourself taking a bleeping bin out or telling the word you are going to clean the kitchen then maybe it’s time to just stop. It’s boring, it’s tedious, it’s completely and utterly pointless.

Lee has a job now so please, put the phone away, take the “step back” you promised and just give it a rest.

Or what’s next?
- watch me sort my recycling
-watch me unload the washing machine
-watch me take a poo (aff link on the Cushelle toilet paper)
-watch me while I sleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Re the affiliate links, I think she’s obliged to state where the item comes from so that the consumer can make an informed choice as to whether to swipe up or not. As in, we shouldn’t have to swipe up to find out where it came from. Should they also be tagged AD as there’s money involved?

BTW did Kermit ever come back?

Reactions: 9
What the duck?!

I’m sorry- “practising taking the bin out”

Oh do duck off you pampered little princess! Does she really have nothing else going on in her life that she has to film this absolute nonsense?!!!!!

🙈🙄💤💤💤💤💤
LOL I CANT EVEN WITH THIS CONCEPT WHO DOES THIS.
It was one of my chores when I was a kid ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She seems to be assuming that her audience is made up solely of middle class women who are married and who's men do the "man jobs" so filming herself taking the bin out ready for not having him around they will feel her struggle ,well sorry but theirs such a thing as single mums, divorced ladies, bereaved women, just self sufficient none marrieds who find the whole watch me coping solo very patronising as they are doing it without complaint week in, week out .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She wouldn’t be tired if she was off for a ramming!! When SHE benefits it’s all go and smiles, anything for anyone else and she could not give a toss! Selfish to the core.

Reactions: 21
Lol yes me neither as dident she say the fence was not high enough.
Vaguely remember saying something during garden tour video.
What happened to kitchen makeover?
As she hates it so so much.
Tired she not been anywhere i guess taking the bin out, cleaning kitchen and trowelling on gifted makeup has worn her out.
Lee's not even left yet. Avoidance of town gossips at play group no doubt but be anxious when locals are trolling .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11
Well I cant believe it she felt so shattered this morning poor Poppy isn't going to playgroup has it even been a week since she said she was looking forward to doing mum things like playgroups etc.
Have to be honest probably more likely she knows that alot of the mums there will all be talking about all her antics over the last couple of weeks.

And bloody hell Reb stop going on about how your tired I've a feeling it's just for engagement but if you really are tired then do more doing nothing but chilling and mooching is your problem.

View attachment 26996
She is shattered...really?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wait until Pat goes offshore then she ‘might’ get a little taste of what ‘shattered’ really feels like. See she’s had to pull out the anxiety card out again to get sympathy from the sheep 🙄

Reactions: 14
I’ve noticed how often she has to mention that the kitchen is either her least favourite room in the house or her least favourite room to clean.... we get it. Us peasants work hard & save our money to renovate / upgrade what we don’t like in our houses.

I think she’s just looking for a company to offer to work on it for free, it’s so obvious.

Reactions: 19
How many sheep actually understand that "aff" means that if they do swipe up, ANYTHING they buy from that site for the next 30 days or so creates commission for Reb. It's such a shady practice. I know it doesn't cost the purchaser any extra but still seems very underhand not to explain it fully.

Nearly all influencers are guilty of this, not just Reb

Reactions: 10
Mrs.M is not a frail weak lady though who needs big tough manly Lee to do those manly jobs. This is a woman who can lift, row and push weights/distances at the gym that us mere mortals could never match. You are fit enough to do a 10K but not push a bin down the drive? Oh come off it Rebs!
This lady coped fine on her own before, she has her parents on the doorstep and other family and friends close by...a lot more than a lot of us have. If this was my close friend, who had a husband embarking on a job offshore...I would say the same! My closest friend lives alone, does it all herself, lost both parents years ago and is not close to siblings...she just gets on with things!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you think that could have been a look how long I have to walk to get to the road from My front door in response to her video the other day showing the little one outside alone?

Reactions: 9
Ok I hold my hands up I've never put the bins out it is my hubby job however I feel pretty confident if he was going away I wouldn't need to practice taking the bin down my driveway to the kerb pretty sure I could manage it first time without going wrong.
Makes me wonder what her reasons were that she thought she needed to practice this.

Did she worry she may get lost having to go so far from the house?
She thought she might fall in the bin?
She thought the bin might rollover her tiny tiny body?
She was scared that something might pop out Pat's hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well guyyyssss...'I'm not bragging (much) but last week I put the bins out and, drum roll please..... mowed my lawn all by myself! I know I can't believe it either!💪
40 weeks pregnant today not only took our wheelie bin out but also the neighbours as they are on holiday, weeded the garden and mowed the lawn 💪🏼🤰🏼 Beat that Rebs 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
It is obviously because she is so teeny tiny size 6, petite yadda yadda yah that she has to practise incase the bin rolls over her and noone would know in her ginormous mansion🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.