Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Mrs Meldrum #103 Mrs Meldrum is a cunt

I know we won’t be allowed it but yknow. It’s accurate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m sorry but what the fuck is going on with lee..... he looks like an old, haggard man. Seriously. What a fucking mess he’s got himself in. Also - what’s he holding in that photo? His wee bawsack?!!!!!

AYE TROOPERS, ATS ME BACK ON SHORE THE NOW, A CANNA WAIT TAE BE SENT OOT TAE TESCO TO DO A FOOD SHOP AND THEN HAVE TAE LOOK AFTER THE KIDS WHILE BELTER BABE BEC GOES AFF OOT ON HER OWN FIR SUM ME TIME IN THA WOODS WI BELTER BERTIE BOY AND A PODCAST. NIVER MIND THAT AM ABSOLUTELY FUCKING GOOSED FAE DOING THA NIGHT SHIFT AND AV NAE SLEPT IN ABOUT 48 HOURS, ITS MIR IMPORTANT THAT BEC GETS HER ME TIME BECAUSE GOD KNOWS SHES NAE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT YA KEN!!! CANNA BEAT BEING BACK HAIM,TIME TAE GET MA MARRIGOLDS OAN AND GET SCRUBBING THA FLOORS!! YA ABSOLUTE UNDER THE THUMB PUSSY WHIPPED BELTER PEACH!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Lixylixy

Why is there a baby beaker in her last story? Her youngest is 3, she should be using open cups or if she is really worried about it getting spilt a bottle with a straw but she definitely shouldn't be using beakers
Probably weaning Bertie off the breast

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Dont shoot me here. But so you not think people like the meldrums and the more upper class dont care much about their kids appearance. I'm sure it's not every well off person but the common thing seems to be messy hair and dressed like tramps. Where as lower class kids always have the best rig out?
Let me set this straight.
She is not upper class.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Oh wait now we are back to Poppy’s sleep problems. Sympathy post - poor Rebs

Oh wait neither of you are working tomorrow.
Maybe you can have a slow day tomorrow. Like every other day!

She’s def had her knuckles rapped from ASA as now poor princess is fishing for sympathy.

I suspect t her team was another big fat lie!
Agree. She’s ditched Arbonne because she obviously wasn’t making any money off it and obviously didn’t recruit anyone to join her team. She’s just a lazy bastard and she thought the money would just roll in. Her sense of entitlement is astonishing.

Her comments about ditching her made up job are ridiculous. I’m sure Lee isn’t “feeling it” when he’s out on a fucking oil rig in the pissing rain and snow and gale force wind on a 12 hour night shift, I’m sure he would love to say “ah fuck it, life’s too short, I’m jacking this in” but he can’t - because someone has to earn money to pay the mortgage and the bills. Her attitude towards work is beyond embarrassing. She’s just got this ridiculously over inflated ego, she genuinely thinks she’s too good to go out to work. Her arrogance is off the scale. She’s truly an awful person.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
In her stories this morning she has written down the school work the kids are doing- and writes Florence Arabelle and Safiyah Darcey on the paper!! Who does that when writing down work their kids are doing?1 How bloody poncey can you be?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Sorry but doesn’t she realise how much of a twat she’s making herself sound?! “I gave up my (fictional) part time job because it just wasn’t bringing me joy and yknow life is just too short” - eh?! Life is too short?! Oh yes - because sitting on your arse drinking tea and wanking your dog off is just sooooo much more important!!!! “I’ve taken a back seat from Arbonne because I just don’t have the time” — lol. You were doing Arbonne for what, a month?!!!!!

she really does just constantly make an arsehole out of herself doesn’t she?!!! What an idiot. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
I think we may see some princess tantrums today despite her slave being home !! Both my friend and I reported her Arbonne on stories as they weren’t labelled as adverts and we have both just heard that ASA agreed that she had breached their guidelines. You would think she had got the message by now, but you just can’t teach stupid!

The problem with Beggy is that perennial problem. She got together with Lee when she was very young. Her parents were relatively comfortable money wise, but she had nothing going for her except her youth, bleached blonde hair and tan from her Uni placement in Florida. No wit, no intelligence, no kindness and no humour. We know Lee likes young women (his commenting on other young influenzas bikini posts 🤢 and the fact he started going out with Beggy when she was 15 🤢🤢) So she keeps up this teenager mentally.
She a mother of 3 in her 30s - and she doesn’t even do that well. Overall she has nothing to offer any employer, she’s a poor mum, a whiny wife and lazy housekeeper. She is entirely selfish. She’s not even doing a good job of training that fugly dog. He’s stealing the kids toys, climbing all over the furniture, and as we saw on stories the other day biting her when she was talking about Florries worries. Absolute failure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

AllyBallyBee123

Right. So she has signed up for a free council funded food parcel because it would go to landfill anyway. She said the food banks and those in need have already had their share of it.

I'm sorry, but has she no shame? Sitting in her 500K+ house and actively going out her way to apply for a council funded food parcel.

Then banging on about her and Lee fighting over the food. Utterly embarrassing. There will always be people in need and they are definitely not.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Sorry but she has a long hot shower alone whilst her three young kids eat their breakfast?

And I’m sorry but how the fuck does she listen to an audio book whilst driving her kids around? Does she force them to be silent so she can have her me time? 🤯
so she’s admitting that she leave her 3 children alone, unattended, eating, while she has a long shower........
Sorry but she’s a useless parent and should be reported for child neglect. Poppy is 3 years old. She’s a toddler. She could choke in a second. One of the kids could hurt themselves in a multitude of ways.
She isn’t capable of looking after children. I honestly think child services need to get involved.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
100% Lees mum has been in their house painting S’s room, no way on this Earth that lazy bitch Beggy did that painting. As she said it’s the first day in forever she’s worn smart clothes. No Lees mum def been in did the decorating then took the kids out. Fuck the rules, princess Beggy does her own thing.
And can you please stop filming your fugly ‘human trapped in a dog face’ dog with his dick front and centre. It’s just fucking weird.

• Sad
The food thing I found a bit worrying too - I’ve only seen a child showing overt concern about access to food etc and making a disclosure as part of safeguarding work. Given that you would assume the family had enough money to buy food, I find that a bit disturbing.

The snack basket thing - think we’re hearing a very watered down version of that story. I think Rebecca has had a meltdown and chucked it down whilst ranting and raving - hence why Florrie is worrying about this as part of processing WTF caused this reaction from Rebecca

• Sad
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I dont think she looks that slim tbh, she just looks average to me. I might be hyper critical, or sensitive due to my own body issues but she just looks meh and average to me. She just looks like every other 30ish year old, with kids. She doesnt have a particularly great body in my honest opinion.
Completely agree. She’s short and naturally slight. But she hasn’t got an enviable figure. She’s got nothing physically going for her. She’s just short and has the usual pot belly and saggy tits & arse that comes from having 3 kids, doing no genuine exercise abs eating a shit diet. I don’t know why she loves herself so much, she’s nothing to look at now. She was once a fairly attractive girl, nothing exceptional but she’s a mess now. The huge bloated moon face, the fillers that have migrated around her face and distorted her eye and lips, the triple chins, the fucking awful polyester hair extensions that look so cheap and badly done I have no idea how she can take herself seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Booklover

VIP Member
Sharing what F's worries are on Insta and then laughing about them. What a bitch.
Maybe if you gave your kids bigger portions they wouldn't be asking for snacks all the time!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37