Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s packed in Arbonne already? Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
How boring must it be for poor Poppy out for a walk & her mother is busy speaking to strangers on the phone. SAD.
The worst bit about it, is that she's not actually talking to anyone, she's just rambling away to herself! It'd maybe be marginally better if she was actually on a call talking to someone, but she's not even doing that 😔

Reactions: 14
What a role model for her 3 girls. The eldest will soon be googling her if she hasn't already. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
Still clueless as to what Arbonne even is. Shite saleswoman. She'll be back on YouTube before the years out.

Reactions: 5
Whst happens to all her "team" she may of supposedly "influenxed" to join Arbonne? Have they been ditched and left with out their MLM like the tropics folk she lured in???? 😥. What a joke she really is. A sad state of affairs when you answer your own Q. And FYI Meldrum..some folk arent "feeling happy" with their jobs...they just have to get on with it to keep their roofs over their heads and their kids clothed and fed!! Get a grip and understand how lucky you must be to ditch an income just because your "not happy...and lifes too short!!" 🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 13
Oh wait now we are back to Poppy’s sleep problems. Sympathy post - poor Rebs

Oh wait neither of you are working tomorrow.
Maybe you can have a slow day tomorrow. Like every other day!

She’s def had her knuckles rapped from ASA as now poor princess is fishing for sympathy.

Whst happens to all her "team" she may of supposedly "influenxed" to join Arbonne? Have they been ditched and left with out their MLM like the tropics folk she lured in???? 😥. What a joke she really is. A sad state of affairs when you answer your own Q. And FYI Meldrum..some folk arent "feeling happy" with their jobs...they just have to get on with it to keep their roofs over their heads and their kids clothed and fed!! Get a grip and understand how lucky you must be to ditch an income just because your "not happy...and lifes too short!!" 🖕🖕🖕
I suspect t her team was another big fat lie!

Reactions: 18
Oh wait now we are back to Poppy’s sleep problems. Sympathy post - poor Rebs

Oh wait neither of you are working tomorrow.
Maybe you can have a slow day tomorrow. Like every other day!

She’s def had her knuckles rapped from ASA as now poor princess is fishing for sympathy.

I suspect t her team was another big fat lie!
Agree. She’s ditched Arbonne because she obviously wasn’t making any money off it and obviously didn’t recruit anyone to join her team. She’s just a lazy bastard and she thought the money would just roll in. Her sense of entitlement is astonishing.

Her comments about ditching her made up job are ridiculous. I’m sure Lee isn’t “feeling it” when he’s out on a bleeping oil rig in the pissing rain and snow and gale force wind on a 12 hour night shift, I’m sure he would love to say “ah duck it, life’s too short, I’m jacking this in” but he can’t - because someone has to earn money to pay the mortgage and the bills. Her attitude towards work is beyond embarrassing. She’s just got this ridiculously over inflated ego, she genuinely thinks she’s too good to go out to work. Her arrogance is off the scale. She’s truly an awful person.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I ageee with the guess that she got her knuckles rapped again by the ASA and responded as usual by throwing her toys out the pram. I don’t think Arse-buns will give a tit they will just move onto the next sucker.

Reactions: 17
I agree. My sister-in-law’s sister works for Arbonne & the targets you have to meet are pretty demanding. Obviously the princess couldn’t even do that so has been ditched. As my mum would say, she’s a lazy article!

Reactions: 16
I doubt many jumped to buy Arbonne from her after she ripped them off with shite tropic, lied about liking it, and immediately swapped to other brands like Elemis as soon as tropic dropped her.
Just because she couldn’t sell tropic anymore didn’t mean she had to stop using it... unless, oh wait, yeah it was actually shite and she didn’t like it when she wasn’t profiting anymore!!
Can’t imagine there were many willing to sign up to another scheme after that.

Reactions: 10
Thanks Tattlers for the q &a screen shots!!! Any more of her , the hound dogs bertaay and gingerella!!!???😆🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I can normally see her insta s and the scum Jolie's on picuki but none showing.. Only instagram posts

Reactions: 4
She so full of tit. Her mum is still doing the Tropics for her and I’m assuming passing on the money 🙄 Karen Cannon is still on the Tropics website as a rep and no way is she doing that for herself.

And didn’t she say in a previous Q&A that she didn’t get trolled anymore 🧐 so why did she have to jack in selling Arbonne. Surely if there are no trolls they don’t need to “support” her through the same issue as Tropics 🥴 Admit it Reb, it’s because you are a lazy cow who is more content with your arse velcroed to the sofa whilst Mummy Cannon and Lee graft so you can have money to buy tit lounge wear 😂

Attachments

I ageee with the guess that she got her knuckles rapped again by the ASA and responded as usual by throwing her toys out the pram. I don’t think Arse-buns will give a tit they will just move onto the next sucker.
You don’t need to guess. She did get contacted by the ASA in relation to Arbonne.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hi guuuuuyssss.......daily update from me.....my hubby binned his job in yesterday that supports our whole family, pays the mortgage, bills and food because........he just wasn’t enjoying it.

She is not living in the real world. She has no idea what a complete entitled twit she sounds 😳

I'm betting she will reinstate YouTube. She's desperate for the $$$.
“You guys asked for it......and we delivered” - some bullshit like that? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agee she must-have got banned by ASA for breach not labelling... I noticed lots of her insta stories had no# AD on them.. She is the the idiot that keeps on giving to us... And keeps on never learning... how hard is it to type #AD!!!! No wonder she s finding 6 and 9 yr old work challenging!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This was posted on another thread but it applies to basically all of them

OMG😂😂😂😂 I bloody love him!!

Lee must’ve an absolute wet blanket, it’s okay for him to go off and work solid for 2/3 weeks and then come home and take over everything, but because she was enjoying it she gives up? Joke. There was no other pt job, Argonne was the job and it’s clearly to much work for little reward. The cutting back hasn’t happened has it? Constantly showing what she supposedly has bought, everyday something new!

Last edited:
Pull back on spending habits and tighten the belts? Eh? Did she ever actually do that? New kitchen, shopping hauls, swipe ups.

Binning off the Arsebonne surely the final nail in her mlm bandwagon. Even she doesn’t have enough face to reinvent herself again.....or does she....🤞🏻🙈

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.