Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

montydonfc

VIP Member
By mentioning Go Florrie’s worries that gives her the opening to affiliate linking the book the works based on. Remember everything has a price with old grabby Selldrum, even her daughters contentment, happiness & well-being.

The things old Ma of the Year Rebecca needs to understand is what if FlorrieFavourite had been in school and tasked this piece of work and written it down? She’d have no insight to it. So instead of perhaps taking this as a chance to allow her daughter to voice her concerns and for her to listen, empathise and reassure her child, it was better and has more warning potential to slag her off on Instagram.

The food thing right now, if her mum is saying to her “no you had your breakfast you need to wait for a snack at 10am” then come that time they are allowed one thing, her then having a meltdown basically throwing the snack box in front of them might genuinely make her daughter worry. She’s probably tossed it in front of them and gone help yourself but when it’s gone it’s gone so maybe that’s prompted her child to go, why? And what would happen if there’s nothing left does that mean we won’t have any food?

she’s such a self-centred cunt old baggy that she won’t even try to put herself in her child’s position and see it from her perspective.

Florrie, you can come to my house and have all the snacks and a whole salmon fillet to yourself one day hen 😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Arbonne’s own statistics state that their consultants make an average of $707 a YEAR. That’s just over 500 quid. Or £41 a month. But yes, it’s not a scam. I absolutely hate these MLMs. And I hate Rebecca Meldrum preying on her followers, some of whom are probably vulnerable. When I was a sheep, I sent her probably 10-12 nice messages over a year or so. She didn’t read or reply to any of them. I pretended I was interested in Arbonne and she couldn’t have replied more quickly. She is scum.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Dont shoot me here. But so you not think people like the meldrums and the more upper class dont care much about their kids appearance. I'm sure it's not every well off person but the common thing seems to be messy hair and dressed like tramps. Where as lower class kids always have the best rig out?
The Meldrums are not what I would call “upper class” in any way shape or form. Lee is very much working class. I’m not particularly comfortable with the whole class system anyway because really, it’s kind of null and void now. There’s lots of people with money who wouldn’t consider themselves “upper class” - I’m one of them! I come from a very humble working class background, grew up in a council house, we didn’t have much money etc but I’ve grafted my whole adult life and I’m now (with my husband who comes from a similar background and is a tradesman) in a very comfortable financial position, we built our own home, have no financial worries etc but I’d always consider us to be working class.

But to address your point, no, I don’t think it’s anything to do with “class” - it’s just lazy as fuck parenting from idiots who are too wrapped up in themselves to give a shit about the kids.

• Heart

Mumblitz

Buuurtie’s off the tit and my rowing machines shit! Bikes not much good too, so only a peloton Will do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
She has reached new depths of low. She is there buying shite loads of fast fashion clothes, maximising out on the velvetiser hot chocs, *designer* F1 fugly mutt, massive house and (pricey but awful) hair extensions, scoffing Arbonne protein shakes at fuck knows how much a pop and she applied for FREE FOOD BOXES for her family. WTAF??? Kids in her county are going to bed hungry and four chins is stealing that food from their wee bellies.
And to top it off she then takes the breakfast pastries FOR HER OWN FAT FACE over her kids, and has no shame. She is despicable. She has no shame posting that all over Instagram. She is a selfish cunt. Sorry to say that word but I’m mad AF

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Catwoman

VIP Member
Completely agree. She’s short and naturally slight. But she hasn’t got an enviable figure. She’s got nothing physically going for her. She’s just short and has the usual pot belly and saggy tits & arse that comes from having 3 kids, doing no genuine exercise abs eating a shit diet. I don’t know why she loves herself so much, she’s nothing to look at now. She was once a fairly attractive girl, nothing exceptional but she’s a mess now. The huge bloated moon face, the fillers that have migrated around her face and distorted her eye and lips, the triple chins, the fucking awful polyester hair extensions that look so cheap and badly done I have no idea how she can take herself seriously.
Don't hold back @BettyCrocker 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

reader87123

VIP Member
I know I'm 24 hours late, but...

"I'm pretty hot on the academic side"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!! lmfao! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
She’s going to have a real shock when they’re teens and don’t want to be anywhere near her. What the hell will she do all day then? She’ll still only be in her 40s!!!
This is the dream scenario for her! She doesn’t give a shit, the day the girls bugger off will be the happiest of begs life! She’ll have all day to wear the teeeeny leggings of dreams, velvetise 9am-9pm and give the prince his daily wank, sorry walk. Bet she’s counting down the minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Laurob

The dancing drinking smoothie this morning.....never have I cringed so much for another human being. Rebecca. You’re not cool babe

• Haha

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
Totally made up for content.
She would know this was ordered and coming. Pretending they can do this spontaneously to show off their fake wealth.

🤡
The funny thing is, the people I know with loads of money (several multi-millionaires in my extended family) would NEVER be so braggy about any purchases they make - that’s how I’m fairly certain that they have a lot less money than they try to portray 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Runaroundrunner

Guys. I’ve made a huge mistake. I took dog for walk without filming my feet with lead and dog whistle dangling, in my exclusive to anyone who cares to use it woods. What concerns me most is I’ve just made hot chocolate in my velvitiser ands not filmed it. I am bereft.

• Haha

I honestly cannot believe what Iv just watched. Has this woman got absolutely no shame whatsoever, bragging about how they’ve had a food parcel delivered and how they’ve even argued over the pain au chocolat. How can she be serious in her thinking that there isn’t a single person or family that would be more in need of that food than she is? 🤷🏼‍♀️ What a sad and sheltered life she lives if she truly believes that! She didn’t even help to raise awareness for the name of the actual initiative for others so they could potentially benefit from it. I am also in the shire, although a different council area, does anyone know how you sign up for this initiative or where to find information on it? I am a teacher and this is the first I have heard of it. Some of my parents are really struggling at the moment and this would be a huge help to them. Many people are at breaking point. Rebecca Meldrum, I would have had way more respect for you had you came on and told your many followers to raise awareness incase they required some support or assistance instead of taking from it. This was an opportunity where you could have used your page for something useful instead of posting crap and links to leggings. (Sorry but this has made me so angry).

• Heart

blackheart

Chatty Member
Q&A - No longer doing to Arbonne, she has put it to bed after stepping away 😂 I think what she means is she got reported and got another talking to much the same as Tropics

• Haha
  • Wow

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
It is the top school in Aberdeenshire and it is council run. It has regularly been in the top schools list in Scotland for many years. Plenty opportunities for a good education and for those with money, lots of tutors to choose from 😉
I wonder if Beggy is up on the wall of fame in the assembly hall? “EX Youtuber, master of slow days and MLMs”

• Haha
  • Heart